Vee Bee Doubletake Tandem

Vee Bee Doubletake Tandem

Nat gone mad

Nat gone mad

I sold it and bought a different pram

This pram was in good condition and nice and compact, easy to fold and put in the car. I liked how both children could see well even if in the seat behind. It was however shocking to maneuver around corners or even turn. So I sold it and bought another brand.

Katrina

KatrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good, cheap second pram

I bought this pram as a back-up when out with my toddler and new bub. It's nice and narrow and love that the toddler seat is at the front rather than back so my little girl could jump in and out easily. It's a bit hard to steer around corners but fine for what I needed and the price point.

Deserves a no star rating.

Valiant B.Vee Bee

Hi Tarz, I am so sorry this has been your experience. If you would like to contact our customer service team to discuss any of this further or see if they can help please call 03 9581 8000

Shell

ShellHorsham

It’s pretty good

I found it rather easy to maneuver. I wasn’t had to get onto public transport with.
It was a little hard to fold up because one of the hoods wouldn’t fold with it.
I’m happy with the way it is built. But I would have like for it to have better straps.
I no longer use this, as I only need to push around 1 child.

Sivi

SiviSydney

Rear wheel falls off

I bought this pram from Big W on 10/02/2018. The instruction sheet is not really helpful when it comes to the fitting of rear wheels. I managed to assemble it and made sure I heard the click sound after fitting the rear wheels. On our first day out with my 3.5 year old and 5 month old, the rear wheel fell off. Its so dangerous and we some how managed to get back home by keeping on pushing the wheel back.

It is bit hard to manoeuvre, with the elder kid sitting in the front. It moves to a side like the woolworth trolley and always need two hands to push.
I will give it few more days and if the wheels fall off often then I will return it.

Valiant B.Vee Bee

Hi Sivi, thanks for the review. if you would like to call the customer service team they may be able to assist you. Our phone number is 03 9581 8000

Wheels fall off!!

Do not buy this pram!! I have a 8 month old & almost 2 yr old & My back wheels have fallen off numerous times!! Really inconvenient!! & you cannot steer this thing on a slight slant on a pathway!! Hate it!! Can't wait to buy another double pram from another company!!

Valiant B.Vee Bee

Hi Mum, thanks for your review. I am sorry that this has been your experience, if you would like to contact our customer service team they will assist you in any way that they can. Our phone number is 03 9581 8000 :)

Ray

Ray

Couldn't live without it.

Gabrielle

GabrielleBrisbane

Great stroller

Mumwonder

Mumwonder

Too hard to maneuvre

I had an old style of this and absolutely loved it. So when that died I got the newer one. However they've changed the seating to "stadium style" meaning you can't lie the front one down fully - so you can't put a sleeping bub in it anymore. Also it was incredibly difficult to maneuvre. I sent it back to get tested, they did some work on it and it came back just as bad. I was incredibly sad because I loved the old Valco tandom so much.
Nice and Slim
Terrible handling, poor seating.

11monthsapart

11monthsapartMelbourne

Overall Bad Design My kids hate it and so do I

Country3

Country3AU

Sold it within 6 months

I found it terrible. My daughters were 20 months apart and I bought it before I had my second. I tried it out in the store and thought it was great. Seemed light-weight. Fast forward to when I had my second baby, and with the weight of the two kids plus nappy bag, it became almost impossible to maneuver. Very heavy and very bulky. Was a waste of money, I sold it after a handful of shocking outings.

Bad maneuverability; heavy

Stacey92Melbourne

Love this pram!!!

perthbabe231
perthbabe231

madles

madles

OK

Pram would be better for 2 younger children as having my 2 yr old in the front makes it hard to steer. Overall I am happy with this pram as it does it’s job getting us from A to B in the shops.
Narrow enough to fit in shopping aisles, large basket that the sides can be pulled down, easy to fold, children have own space, separate removable sun shades for each child.
Hard to manoeuvre on uneven surfaces and up slopes with the heavier child in front. Swivel wheels tend to do their own thing making it hard to steer. Front seat for heavier child does not lay back far enough. The back seat has to be adjusted with straps to change postions which can be a pain.

Bad

great for going around shopping malls with smooth floors otherwise i hate it. i am trying to sell mine at the moment.
price, large shopping basket
a nightmare going up kerbs or uneven surfaces/slopes when the older/heavier child is in the front, front wheel keeps coming off, you need to tighten 2 straps to adjust back seat

ljd07

ljd07

OK

like other reviews have stated the pram isnt really good going up kerbs as i found it made my children bounce quite a bit. other than that its a good pram its easy to steer and great for shopping trips as it has a good amount of storage space in the basket its also easy to get in and out of the car.
great to take the children shopping in, good size basket, easy to fold.
bad on uneven foot paths and going up kerbs

coopelvina

coopelvina

just a mum

just a mum

aligabeli

aligabeli

Bad

Pram would be good for twins but definately not good for one older child and a baby. My children were 19 month and 7 months and I struggled on uneven surfaces.
Great for both babies having individual space.
Hard to get up and down gutters with a heavier child in front. If on a uneven footpath, and you have a heavy baby in front, the pram seems to want to steer down hill and you struggle against the slope to keep pram going in the direction you want. Front foot rest falls off all the time.