Valco Evo2

Valco Evo2

MPS

MPSSydney

Long lasting, comfortable

Overall decent pram does the job, I feel its alot of effort to maneuver. Not too bad to fold and unfold. Light to carry. Has lasted longer than all of my previous prams so built quality is good. One of the front week comes off sometimes but once its snapped back in, works fine for weeks without coming back off.

Btmk253

Btmk253AU

Waste of money

Brought the Evo 2 as the shop assistant she had one & said it was great. Within 2 weeks one of the rear brakes snapped, it constantly locked up & the front wheels wobble so much it's like they will fall off. I should have saved my money & got a $15 stroller from Target! The good points are the expander hood, looks & lay down seat.
Big hood, lay down seat, looks
Brakes break, wheels wobble.

Valco Baby
Valco B.Valco Baby

HI Btmk253, we are sorry to hear about your experience with the Evo 2 stroller. Our customer service can most certainly assist you with the wheel replacement. You can reach the team on 1300-0-VALCO or cust.service@valco.com.au .

Awesome Stroller

Fantastic

Ace stroller. i am shocked by some of the difficulties people are reporting on this site. Purchased 9 mths ago and still love it. My friends have bugaboo's etc and they just look like a waste of money to me. I am in and out of car much quicker and lifting far less weight. I have had the wheel fall off once but it was after 6mths and a lot of walking - it easily slotted back in.
Light, cheap, comfy for newborn, great sun protection, airy, decent storage for a stroller, easy to use, quiet and can take a bit of bump without it not disturbing bub, cheap and looks good.

Luckiest_Mum

Luckiest_MumSouth East Queensland, QLD

So many things wrong

First of all, I was delighted with how easy it was to manoeuvre and how light it was...but that only lasted a few minutes. The front wheels kept locking, which got extremely annoying! Not only that, but within the first week of purchasing, the back brake snapped right off, and so did the back wheel! Luckily, (lol) our car was stolen and the pram was in the boot. We've since upgraded not just the pram, but our car too, lol.
Lightweight, easy to manouvre IF it wasn't for the front wheels locking.
OVERPRICED and too flimsy. Unreliable. Front wheels lock. Brakes fall off without force. Back wheels fall off without effort. Too many things wrong with this stroller. I would never trust this stroller to keep my baby safe.

Renee

ReneeMelbourne

Lasted 2 days! Terrible!

Mum_Of_2

Mum_Of_2NSW

Also my first and last Valco!

I would not purchase a velco again!!!

I purchased this stroller as my other was very bulky.. My main problem was the seat tearing and the harness buckle are loose and have come off and lost!!!! To much weight at the rear of the stroller !! Can easily tip back with toldler sleeping with the seat reclined!!!not very safe at all
Large hood
Not safe when it tips back and harness buckles come off

Valco Baby
Valco B.Valco Baby
allykat

allykatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wheels jammed and fabric torn

After owning the Valco Evo2 (Chainz design)for 4 months I had the wheels replaced after they decided to lock permanently on me. I have had little use of the stroller since owning new In December 2011 and already the fabric is torn due to a design fault where the adjustable seat bar rubs against it
My first Valco and definitely my last!
Nice looking, Extendable hood

Wobbly Wheels

I purchased this pram as it looked the part for a stroller... Only to get it home and shake like nothing else so i returned it and got given one that does the exact same thing!!.. As it was a drama returning it as i purchased it online im keeping it and dealing with the shaking wheels. :(
Sunshade, tall handles
The wheels are a mess i replaced the pram twice and no different. Don't waste your time

Amanda181

Amanda181AUSTIN

Front wheel jam

I bought this stroller upon recommendation from sales person and together with the price I was feeling good about my purchase....then things went wrong! The front wheels jammed every time i pushed stroller forward so that I had to lift the front wheels every few minutes to get them aligned. I told the store about it and they recommended greasing wheels but this didn't work. Also, the hood falls off every time I put it in the car.
Price and lightweight
Front wheels and canopy/hood falls off easily. Am waiting to hear about warranty

Dan22

Dan22SYDNEY

Very happy with my purchase indeed

Mrs Guest

Mrs GuestLeichhardt

Not what I expected purchased Sept 2012

I had purchased this as a lightweight stroller to travel with because I was happy with my rebel q from valco. But this pram disappointed me. First one brake wheel got stuck then the handle grips started to split. When I went away I had a wheel fall off in the middle of the street and the pram wasn't even 6months old. A big hassle when your not at home! I also had a piece on the harness clip break and the harness covers are also easy to fall off and loose. I think the only thing that was good about it is that it was a cheapish lightweight pram but there are a few other choices in the marketplace.
Inexpensive, lightweight, warranty does cover some broken pieces
Bits are easy to loose and break, not sterdy.

Great stroller

Wobbly wheel

Watch front wheels

Purchased this on recommendations from pram retailers - looked to have a great sunshade and relatively easy to fold/unfold. Assembled it from the box and the left front wheel wobbled and rattled like a worn out shopping trolley. Returned after demonstrating to store manager for another brand new Evo 2, assembled it and encountered exactly the same problem. Will be returning for a full refund.

LOVE this stroller!!!!

great easy to use light weight stroller. Has all the features you need in a stroller, very well thought out design.
easy to steer, light weight, inexpensive (for the quality you get), extendahoood (FANTASTIC!!) nice size basket underneath, lays almost completely flat and has multiple reclining levels, love the single front wheel. My baby prefers this stroller to his beautiful emmaljunga. Easy to clean, fold, carry...
not really anything, only thing i found was that the shoulder cushions (over the straps) were a bit long. but hardley a problem as you can easily remove them if you want to.

jdtk4
jdtk4

did you find the footrest a problem? I notice the plastic part sits further back than so it appears toddlers feet hang instead of resting on it.

kylie allison

kylie allisonasked

Hi was Thinking of getting at evo for two.. But have saw a few reviews on having problems with wheels and fabric tearing has these problems been fixed or what is the rating on these prams please?

Caz

Hi kylie not sure why this question has come to me. I'm just a mum who reviewed the stroller I bought. Mine was a single evo and it had bad reviews but it's still going after 2 1/2 years. Yes there is wear and tear but every pram u have ever seen after a year looks rough. I think mine was good value. I just had a second bub and we have bought a tandem as side by side can play havoc on ur back if you have weight differences in the children you are pushing. Hope this helps.

Becza Bear Mummy
Becza Bear Mummy

Don't get a twin one. I had it two hours and one of the seats collapsed. The metal buckled and when I took it back for a refund they told me no they could repair it under warranty but that was it

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives