Valco Gyro Deluxe

Valco Gyro Deluxe

Ianblueeyes

IanblueeyesSydney

Not as good as first thought

It does fold compact Which is great however its pluses stop there. Baby slides a considerable way down then making the harness around the shoulders unsafe. They gather around his neck!

The shoulder harness padding comes off for machine wash. The cover can come off once folded. However it cannot be machine washed. Why?? There should be zips to take the plastic boards out so it can be machine washed.

Never mind about the hood i cannot figure for the life of me how ro get this off to wash.

I certainly wouldn’t recommend this product and i wish i had brought the other folding rocker.

It also doesn’t rock that well either.

PollyannaNewcastle

Terrible Quality

We have used this rocker about 5 times and it has broken. It seems to be a design fault with the recline/fold mechanism. One side has completely broken apart (the joint is made of plastic). If it wasn't for this it would be a great rocker as it has a fantastic hood which would be really helpful if using outside.
Large sun hood
Plastic joint has broken with very little use.

Valco B.Valco Baby
carol
carol

where can I get a manual

Kristen MarieAU

i love it now....

It has taken me 12 months to figure it out...but now I love it.
Before now I couldn't figure out how to remove the toy bar or remove the cover for washing, so it went in the cupboard. Now my daughter is 1 and I decided it would be handy for meals while visiting. Now its properly clean, I will use it more often.
neutral colour, huge sun hood, rocking brakes.
didnt come with instructions

Paula O
Paula O

How did you remove the cover? I can't figure it out!!

Kristen Marie

Twist the non onto top and fold it closed, this will loosen the cover and you peel it off

MummaBug

MummaBugAU

It's ok...

The quality is ok. The plastic "key" can sometimes be hard to manipulate to change the position of the rocker. I do like that you can use it as a feeding chair and we regularly do. The toy bar positions are frustrating and the toys hang too close to the baby and she gets frustrated with them. I have a tall baby and she is pretty much too long for it now (and was from about 65cms-2 months). If the toy bar came off and the hood was removable we could get more time out of it. Doesn't rock that easy, nor does it rock as much as I would like.
The hood was good when she was little, kept light out of her eyes
Not good for tall babies- limited use time

pramo-pr49998

pramo-pr49998

Terrible

I am very disappointed with the quality of this product. I would not reccommend this as there are alot better baby rockers availble. This is the second valco product I have bought and both have been poor quality and regretable purchases.
It folds up easily which makes it very portable and my baby liked playing with the hanging toys.
It is poor quality and is completely broken after 2 months. The problem is the plastic mechanism that adjusts the seating angle. After a month I could no longer adjust it into the upright sitting position. Only the reclined sleeping position worked. After another month the plastic mechanism completely broke and so I cannot use it at all.

deb0029

deb0029

I love this rocker. I would put the hood up, blocking out all distractions and rock my bub to sleep.
This rocker is easy to rock, light weight and packs down.

Renee m

Renee masked

Is the decline adjustable? Every time I put my son in it, it goes back so he’s almost flat and laying down. He also always slides out of it even if strapped in.

Fi_connie

Fi_connieasked

Hi there. Is the Valco Baby gyro rocker machine washable. My daughter got sick on her one and I've wiped it down, but you can still smell the sick. Thanks

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Fl_connie, thanks for the question. We recommend that you wash it with hot soapy water, it is not machine washable.

Subha

Subhaasked

How to fold a valco gyro delixe rocker?

Valco B.Valco Baby

Hi Subha,
If you send us an email to frontdesk@valiantbrands.com.au we can send you out an instruction manual for your Gyro Deluxe.

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives