Valco Snuggly

Good

GREAT! Only a few negatives being the shoulder strap obstruction and the boring toys that didn't last (ripped off).
The adjustable height position, the sunshade for an outdoors option, the toy bar (although the toys ripped off mine) and the padding/ overall comfort. The folding away of it is also great - folds flat. The carry handles are handy for moving it around the house/outside.
The shoulder straps were right where my baby's head was so I had to lay a towel down.

This is a great all round rocker, and as it folds flat you can take it anywhere, and it doesn't take up much room in the car boot, and it has handles to carry it very easily. Highly recommended!
It's a very comfortable place for baby to lay in, as it has lots of padding with a mesh cover to breathe. It's so comfy that our baby regularly falls asleep in it :) You can rock the babies with your foot from a lounge chair or computer chair. When it's in the sitting position, it is great to use to feed baby on the lounge room floor if you're at a friend's house etc who don't have a high chair for you to use. It also has the 5 point harness so baby won't fall down if they haven't quite mastered sitting by themselves
Our one didn't come with a sunshade :(

I would reccomend this to anyone having a baby as it you will use it a little longer then a normal one that doesn't fold up into a seating position.
it had a sun shade so you could take it outside on BBq's or when doing gardening etc and not worry about little bub getting sunburnt. Had adjustable seating positions from laying flat to sitting up for an older baby. My 7month old twins sat up in it before they could sit unaided. It also folds up flat so it doesn't take up mush room when your on holidays etc
Toys were a bit boring so i took them off and hung more colourful interesting ones. otherwise it was perfect.

Good

We use this rocker many times a day as a safe and easy place to sit bub while I'm working around the house. A carry handle makes the rocker easy to relocate. I can rock him just use a light touch of my foot on the base. We take it out as a small and portable place for baby to nap when we're visiting too.
Safety harnesses. A great way to have baby upright to digest after a feed. Can hang any toys from the activity bar.
In my version there is no shoulder harness covers and the adjusting clips are right where bub's head is, so I have to put a towel down over the rocker to stop them digging into him.