Valco T3 Plus

Valco T3 Plus

Rnic16

Rnic16Perth

Great all rounder umbrella stroller

CoconutLindt_22

CoconutLindt_22Gold Coast

Just what I was looking for!

Coastgirl

Coastgirl

Steering could be better

This is a great pram for most uses, it is very compact and gives plenty of options for seat adjustment and sun cover positions. I have however since switched to a beema q because I found the steering and wheels too hard to manoeuvre. The breaks are also a bit annoying and I've had to return twice to my place of purchase because screws have loosened themselves ( and been lost) through normal use.
Compact with lots of options
BAD steering, not great details

bronstar1

bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

Happy with this stroller- does the job

kassilia

kassilia

The best - don't need another pram with this. Excellent innovative hood

Jillpullen

Jillpullen

This is a reliable, compact stoller which is easy to use and very affordable.

Valco it a trusted brand. This stroller fully reclines, which is great for when bub wants to have a sleep. It also has a large extendable hood, which provides good sun cover.I also really like the large 'peep hole' through the hood as it allows me to see bub.
It is so easy to get in and out of the car, and takes up a lot let space than bulky prams!! My child is always very comfortable in it. I would highly reccommend this pram to anyone. It is well priced and reliable.
It is lightweight and very easy to manouver. it folds up well so it easy to get in and out of the car.

karly_3012

karly_3012

Good

We bought this stroller recently to downsize from our large pram. It is so easy to take in and out of the car, and takes up next to no room in the boot, which is great! Our 8 month old son loves it, and is very comfortable in it, and it also reclines for when he wants to nap. I would highly reccommend this pram to anyone, and it is such a great price!!
It is lightweight, easy to manouver, fully reclines for when bub wants to sleep, has a large extendable hood, and come with a rain + sun cover
Only thing we have noticed is there is no 'peep hole' through the hood so we can see bub, but that isn't a con really.

TashDL