Veebee Serenity

Veebee Serenity

Bexilly

Bexilly

Great for those early newborn days!

Loved this product. I got one second hand for my baby when she was a newborn. She wouldn’t go in any other bouncers as they were too firm. She liked this one as it moulds to their body & makes them feel like they’re in the womb I guess!?

Purchased in September 2018 for $30.00.

Jac83

Jac83Nowra

Falls apart

As per the review title. Strap is also not adjustable height wise and for a smaller baby, the clip sits under the fabric making it fiddly. I wouldn't recommend this bouncer for a newborn, it might be better for an infant 6+ months, but by this stage a swinging seat, highchair, or upright seat (Bumbo) may be more appropriate...

MarcyM

MarcyMACT

Comfortable and light weight

Emily T

Emily TMuswellbrook

Flimsy

This was painful to assemble and lasted only about a month before the metal support bent on one side. Now it’s wonky and I can’t fix it, no matter how hard I try!
    For a bouncer that looked simple and strong, I am deeply disappointed. None of these baby bouncers come cheap and I expected extend much better quality.

Vee Bee
    Valiant B.Vee Bee

Hi Emily T, thanks for getting in touch with us. If you would like to call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000 we will try our best to help you.

Mai

MaiShellharbour NSW

Easy to use

Really good bouncer. Moves easy when baby kicks, assembly was rather easy although popping in the middle bar took some effort and cussing (think the company fixed problems with the frames being too loose as of other reviews).
    It is easy for me to move around the house if I need housework done and fits in the boot of the car for when we visit friends and family and you dont want baby's only option to be a pram.
    Initially wanted it because of the mesh, baby wont sweat in during summer. Its washable. Price tag suits the products simplicity.
    A winner.

Very unsafe

Unsafe

Our bouncer joint connections keep coming apart, with one instance causing baby to double over from insufficient stability and overbalance. It needs better joint connections otherwise not able to be trusted. I like the bouncer apart from this problem. This bouncer is not safe for babies until this problem is fixed. It's a constant problem.

Caitlin

CaitlinSydney

DO NOT BUY!

This bouncer has fallen apart twice in 2 days. Causing my 3 month old sons head to hit the ground. Luckily I caught him the second time. The connections are very loose and do not stay together. I can't believe this product is on the market. I would NOT recommend this product to anyone it is not safe.

Vee Bee
    Valco B.Vee Bee

We purchased this bouncer for travel nd it was our first bouncer ... My 2 month baby fall on sleep so quickly in it .. Even she liked to play in it .. She is now 4 months still loves it

We tried out our baby in alot of the bouncers at the store and straight away my 3 month old took to this bouncer. Its more upright than most of the others which allows him to look around while happily kicking and bouncing. I liked the no thrills look to it and it was alot more affordable than alot on the market. Even though there is no toy bar we place it under his floor play gym and he can reach the toys that hang over that. I dont think this would be suitable for babies under 2 months as they need some head control as it is fairly upright. Holds up to 9kg. Overall very happy with this purchase.
    Affordable, looks good, easy to clean and baby loves it.
    No toy bar.

Tab
    Tab

No thrills or no frills? Both are quite appealing!

Grandmother97
    Grandmother97

Grandparents (on the older side) found it next to impossible to assemble!