Valley Motor Auctions

Valley Motor Auctions

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Valley Motor Auctions? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Christina J
Christina JHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service. Thank you Don

If you're looking to buy a second hand vehicle, start here. Outstanding customer service. There are a lot of great vehicles to choose from at a really great price. I would have paid a lot more had I purchased this from another car dealership. Don was very helpful and professional. Thank you again.

Excellent & prompt service

I saw a vehicle I wanted for use on my bush acres. Contacted Don who was most helpful & understanding. He told me vehicle would be checked for its roadworthiness before being shipped to me on the South Coast.
This was done very promptly and I received the vehicle in very good condition for its age.
I Would recommend using this organisation,as it is a very nice experience to receive such prompt & helpful service. Thank you Don

Great and professional service.

Dealt with Anthony Hancock over the phone then in person. Very friendly and honest. Was able to negotiate a price for the sale of my Triton that I was happy with without any fuss or problems, money received that day. I would recommend to friends or family.

Shay Winter
Shay Winter Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service

Rod made purchasing my Rav4 so easy.
I would highly recommend Valley Auctions to anyone looking at buying a car, before looking anywhere else.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Valley Motor Auctions compares to other Car Dealerships

Kim Johnson
Kim JohnsonSydney, NSW

Overpriced waste of time

Went to see a car had holes all through it and gearbox was leaking and was overpriced and they wouldnet even let me take it for a test drive what a waste of time

eli
eliNew South Wales

Great Experience AGAIN

Consumer
ConsumerHunter Region, NSW

Very ordinary experience

Was interested in a Subaru as out of auction purchase, so put down $500 deposit. When I changed my mind (after many issues pointed out by my mechanic) was informed by the very rude salesman that deposit was non refundable. Ultimately managed to negotiate deposit to be credited against a different purchase. Ok, so eventually purchased a different car which I'm happy with, but only after being subjected to more "hard sell' tactics by the same rude little salesman. I would avoid this place, they are the epitome of what gives used car salemen a bad reputation.