Vanguard Blinds

Vanguard Blinds

Brand Manager for Vanguard Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.7
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (11)

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sub-standard product

I purchased 6 x clear plastic Restuarant drops for my deck, after 2.5 years the stitching is coming apart on all drops and Vanguard Blinds, refuse to replace the faulty product

Peter

Why don’t Vanguard blinds take ownership of their faulty products ..?

Adam Cairns
Adam CairnsSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE

After 8 months, we have instigated legal action against Vanguard Blinds. Do not engage and if you do, you were warned.

No customer service

Had blinds installed years ago and very happy with them. Phoned to have a screw replaced in frame and lucky I asked how much told $197 plus 1hour labour possibly end price of around $350 .Not good service for an existing customer to replace one screw !!

adrian d.
adrian d.South East Queensland, QLD

Took my money, and never delivered the goods

I placed an order in March 2021 and paid the money. The delivery was supposed to be immediate. They kept promising it was comming, but they never delivered. They stopped returning calls, or responding to emails. By 16th July I had enough, and instigated legal proceedings to recover my money.

Avoid - they are unreliable and not to be trusted .

Warning

Warning! Do not use Vanguard Blinds. They take your money and then never deliver on the work. They’ve had my money for over 12 months now and still no blinds and no communication from the company. I have had to initiate legal action to recover money and I doubt they are trading solvent. I attended their office there weeks ago to serve papers and it’s a ghost town…..no one working there except the accountant. No wonder they aren’t producing any blinds. Do your own research on Google and there is a long line of similar experiences.

Tim
TimBrisbane

Nil customer service, nil accountability, nil performance, nil communication, stay away!!

Jimbo
JimboSydney, NSW

Deceitful, unreliable, poor quality

Non existent customer service. Vanguard Blinds will lie to you and string you along without managing installs and repairs for as long as they can. Will never use this mob again for my builds.

Mike Duran
Mike DuranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality product

After spending $6000 three years ago on an awing, I have replaced one arm twice and the other once and now the fabric has become loose on one side. Service has been ok but unfortunately the product is well below par and I certainly won't be recommending them to anyone

Joe
JoeSydney, NSW

poor service, poor product, stay well away

Not a supporter
Not a supporterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Stay well away

Shane
ShaneIllawarra, NSW

How is Vanguard still in business

• +1Thumbnail
Adele M.
Adele M.South East Queensland, QLD

Thrilled with a very important component to our new build home

Shading and blinds were a very important component of our new build mid-century modern home, which faces west. The blinds were the last piece of the puzzle and we waited until after last summer to install these to see what shading we needed. The team at Vanguard in Fortitude Valley were excellent and properly engineered, constructed and installed our blinds at a fair price. The quality are excellent and one year one we are so thrilled with this modern economical design, look and ease of use. I would and have highly recommended this company.

Damien Stolls
Damien StollsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality is second to none.

Can't recommend these guys enough. From the customer service team to the technicians that installed our retractable roof. Being manufactured in Italy we had high expectations but the outcome couldn't be anticipated. My wife and I are over the moon. Thanks again team!

What a disappointment - wish I'd never heard of Vanguard Blinds.

Don’t go near them, l am A licensed electrician who has had to rectify there faulty workmanship

I am a licensed electrician based in Sydney, the dangerous and illegal work I have had to rectify is not worth the risk of dealing with these cowboys, not worth it.