4.3

• Combination Skin
Causes Irritation Yes · No
4.3
Smell
Brand Manager for Vaseline? Claim your listing.

327chev
327chevPerth, WA9 posts

The best hand moisturiser

I'm a truck driver and I work with chlorine on a daily basis. I've tried many different moisturisers and finally found the best one. This one. It isn't at all greasy and my hands and face feel so soothed after I apply it. Never changing. Show details
Lizzy
Lizzy

I couldn't believe it bleach my dark skin after two months of application with my black soap(dudu osun)

I was disappointed,it bleached my skin,felt bad, sad about it Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
GoAhead MakeMyDay
GoAhead MakeMyDaySouth East Queensland, QLD62 posts

Good all-round skin lotion

We have been using this particular skin lotion for two years and love it.

Initially bought the 250ml bottle, which is handy for the gym or on weekend trips, the 1 liter pump bottles are the best value, especially when offered at half price every so often.

The lotion in the green bottle is thinner and faster absorbing than the one in the yellow bottles, which is a bit better in the cooler months due to being slightly 'richer'. Show details

Kat
KatHobart, TAS8 posts

More ethical options out there

It seemed to work well on my troubled skin. Skin absorbs it pretty well. Didn’t find it overly heavy or greasy. Not a bad product. Though, with a lack of ethical choices by this company (Especially not registered Cruelty Free) and its parent company (Unilever) means I won't purchase it in future. Unilever Australian is 100% owned by Unilever which is UK owned.
Kleen Y.
Kleen Y.Perth, WA

perfect lotion

this lotion is fantastic, smells nice & it's readily available. I have some skin issues, my skin is rough on some surfaces especially my elbows, back and shoulders - this lotion helps in smoothening them. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Susannah
SusannahPerth, WA

Just love this lotion

This lotion is just the best. So moisturising but never greasy. Would appreciate reverting back to the lid opener rather than pump for using all content. I have very sensitive skin and have never received any allergic reaction to the lotion. Show details
Julius D.
Julius D.Central Desert, NT10 posts

really hydrates my body

I use this after every wash and my skin feels light, the moisture it gives me is enough. it lasts me long unlike other body lotion that only lasts a few hours. Just remember that if you have normal skin, don't put so much. It's formulated for sensitive skin. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Ranncare
RanncareWide Bay-Burnett, QLD9 posts

UPDATE

After my original review, which was pretty negative, it was discovered that I had caught a skin infection (scabies) causing the major breakouts as originally described. 15onths later, I use various Vaseline skin products including the Aloe, with no side affects.

(I'm a big fan of Vaseline products and skin lotion in general. But this time of year going into autumn on the East Coast of Australia, my skin breaks out into a major itch after I apply this Vaseline aloe vera product and I have no choice but to hot shower it off before I tear my skin off scratching.) Show details

Ease of Application
Smell
Rach
Rach27 posts

Super hydrating and smells great too

Very good value for money. A light lotion, that really hydrated my skin. I loved it and it smelt great too.

Kay
Kay

Overall it is a good product

This is a very good product overall. It has helped when I have minor dry skin. But when my hands get really dry and chapped it stings and hurts. I don't recommend it when your dry skin gets severe.

ShaniaB
ShaniaBsydney16 posts

the moisture is just superb

i love this body lotion because it doesn't feel greasy at all, some lotions irritates my "chicken skin" further but this lotion does not. I guess it's the aloe vera content. the smell also is just lovely.

Lee Kian Beng
Lee Kian BengJandakot6 posts

Amazing moisture

Coming from a humid country and living in Perth during winter. Due to the excessive use of the heater, my skin became dry and start flaking. My friends recommended me to use Vaseline and this product worked wonders for me. Especially on the elbows and knees. They really help a lot. The itchyness have disappeared and the skin stopped flaking too.

Amazing
AmazingSydney4 posts

Dry skin due to chlorine

I live in a city where the water is heavily chlorinated. I had severe problems and itching on my face neck and body. I started using aloe vera Vaseline moisturiser on my skin ( body and face ) twice and also on my 9 year old daughters face and body. it's amazing. I was in the process of investing in an expensive cream but not anymore. It has made my skin loook like a baby's skin. I have no words to describe this moisturiser. Thank you Vaseline, I have you in every room of mine.

Twinkie
Twinkie

Don't really recommend to sensitive skin

I have like a bit of exzima and used it on my hands and it burned and went all red, I think I got and allergic reaction.. Not for me.

Ella
Ella

This is perfect!! Best product I have ever used

The first time I bought this product was just to use as a body moisturiser, however when I applied it to my back (where I suffer from bad back acne) the next morning as I woke up I found that the spots had shrunk a lot and gone less red. After a week of using this product the spots had disappeared.