VentraIP Australia

See the Best Digital Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VentraIP Australia

• Rates and Fees

Damo
DamoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simple to use and great service

The website and its services are straightforward to understand and use compared to other similar sites.
Service is speedy too and also very helpful.An
Australian-based company which is nice to support local.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and your recommendation.

Jake
JakeSydney, NSW

Got my simple website up and running when I failed to do so

Not looking forward to finding someone trustworthy to help me with my super basic website and would charge for their time, I decided to give VentraIP Tech Support a go. Not only did they not charge me for their service but they fixed everything first time around. Been with them for a few years now and many to come. Thank VentraIP

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review Jake! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and your recommendation.

MVFit
MVFitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great. Highly recommend

The tech support at VentraIP is so much better than other hosting providers I have hosted websites with in the past. It is a great web hosting company with excellent service and support has always been able to solve any issues I have had with my website.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here.

Shan
ShanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast local hosting from Sydney servers and good support!

I have recently migrated to one of VentraIP's web hosting plans and the migration of the website has been smooth. The same ticket was serviced by different personnel from time to time based on availability and they all knew what was expected of the migration project. They went over and beyond to service some exceptions and help me out with some custom setups (specific to my hosting account and domains setup). Would highly recommend this local hosting company. Keep it up!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for the review and welcome aboard Shan. We appreciate your recommendation and you taking the time to share your experience.

Jill Baker
Jill BakerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stress removers par excellence

There is nothing more stressful as an author, with a team of researchers when something goes wrong because you have done something stupid . . . click "We're Here" all is resolved. Stress removed!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for the review Jill! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, we're glad you know you can always count on us for assistance when you need it :).

mail
mailMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great web hosting, service, and pricing.

I have been with VentraIP since 2019 and had a great jouney.
It is a great web hosting company with excellent service and good pricing.
Support has been very helpful solving any issues I had with my website

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review and ongoing support over the years! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here.

Louisa T.
Louisa T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service for the price and an Australian business

We have had our business's web hosting and domain with ventraip for 10 years plus now, there has never been any issues. We just have the basic e-ticket support service but they are always very quick to respond, thorough and helpful.

Mrs R.
Mrs R.Perth, WA

WONDERFUL AUSSIE COMPANY

Always been more than happy with VentraIP - their choice of plans & support offered. Customer service officers are knowledgeable, polite, helpful & very little wait times. Very happy and will definitely recommend!

TokenGesture
TokenGestureMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Local and competitively priced

I like these guys because they're well-priced (domains and hosting packages are very competitively priced). I also like knowing that I'm supporting an Aussie business. I've had to use support a few times and the response times are good and every issue has been resolved quickly.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and for your support.

Don R.
Don R.Victoria

Best ever

This was by far and away the easiest IT project i have had to do. The response was quick and problem free and it went according to plan which has to be a first.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for the review Don! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, great to see that everything went according to plan.

Jennifer
JenniferCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great hosting and support services

I have been with VentraIP for years now. I have always found the tech support excellent and prompt and they deal well with me knowing I am not super technical!
For the webhosting I have, their services are just what I need and the cost is very reasonable.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your ongoing support Jennifer, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Very Thankful
Very ThankfulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I made to the move to VentrapIP, awesome.

I was concerned moving from my previous hosting service however moving to VentraIP was a great move. Everyone has been so helpful and any technical questions I had were resolved quickly. Thanks everyone. :)

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience. Moving providers can often be daunting, thankfully, we've put in a lot of work to ensure our transition process is as smooth as possible. We look forward to having you onboard.

Lungitude F.
Lungitude F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent IT company highly recommend

We have been using Ventraip for over 10 years now for a variety of businesses and have always been very happy with their service and support. Very easy to deal with and always helpful. We have recommended to a number of people over the years.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review and support! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

Perfect in every area

I switched to VentraIP from a large international service, I had been with them for 10 years and was always very impressed by their level of customer service. Only after switching did I relaise how ordinary it really was. The VentraIP support staff have been amazing in their speed of response, quality of support, persistence in follow through, and (this shouldn't matter but it does) friendliness. Add to that great pricing, Australian based, and great speeds you have a perfect product. Thank you VentraIP!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review Graham, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we're glad to see you're loving your new services :).

Vedad S.
Vedad S.Sydney, NSW

Ausie beauty

Local based . Local costumer services.Polite.Knowlage of services provided. I do regretting VENTRAIP is not to be choosen my service provider years ago. Don’t waste your single second not to be your service provider.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review Vedad, we're glad to have you on board. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.