Vet Net Supplies

Vet Net Supplies

Sue

SuePerth, Western Australia

Paid for products products don't exist be very aware

Dogs are happy and so am I

Got nothing but but positives to write about Vet Net Supplies as from purchase to delivery the whole process was smooth and easy! Saved a bundle by taking advantage of their monthly discounts, had a few questions which I sent through by email and got a response back within a couple of hours. Dogs are happy and so am I, so thanks Vet Net Supplies!!!
Great service, Big range of heavily discounted products

Excellent service

The food was much cheaper with Vet Net that with at my vet or with other retailers, and I was super lucky to get an extra discount as there was an offer on. The order arrived very quickly (within 2 days of ordering) which made my day!
reliable, fast delivery

Excellent prices, service and product

I have ordered animal care products from Vet net supplies for about 18 months now. Love the ease of jumping on the net to order, then its delivered within the next few days. The prices are always very competitive and as I am very busy, the service as a whole is exactly what I need. Well done, I will definitely keep ordering online with you.
competitively priced, convenient

lynmurray

lynmurrayBillinudgel

so handy when you live out of town

It was nice and easy with plenty of information regarding the products I was interested in.
It is convenient for me as I live out of town plus the price is much more acceptable that supermarkets, which dont have all the information on their products and also the vet clinic.
inexpensive