Vicks V977 Forehead

Vicks V977 Forehead

See the Best Baby Thermometers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vicks Vaporizers & Thermometers

1.1

Worse buy ever!

Purchased in November 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

ElleM
ElleMHunter Region, NSW

Waste of money

It is literally always presenting as error when I try to use it! Absolutely useless! We were desperate and bought this peak covid in 2020 and I’ve literally just wasted $100!

Purchased in May 2020 for $100.00.

Confusing

Multiple readings!! From 36.6 to 38.9 on my daughter! I’m very confused from normal to high fever what should I trust. I also took her to emergency but the next reading is green?

Dangerous - please take off the market vicks

My baby had a very high fever and it read only 37 on this, today it was telling me his temperate was 34 and I’m sure he has a fever again. We often only take young babies in to be checked if they have a fever, so this is a highly dangerous product.

Purchased in December 2020 for $108.00.

Meaghan A.
Meaghan A.South East Queensland, QLD

Different readings

Easy to use, but gives multiple different readings all over forehead. Not what you want for young babes. Great concept but no accuracy or confidence in readings. Would not recommend to buy.

Purchased in April 2021 at Priceline for $89.99.

Foxbat
FoxbatPerth, WA

Perfect for the job.seems very safe to use and quick.todler loves it. Peter

Bought this thermometer.
Easy to use.
Safe.
Quick.
Affordable.
Toddler loves it.
Can not work out the 1 reviews???
I give it 5 out of 5 guys.
So could you please give me some feed back on your reasoning to give such low reviews??
Thank you very much Peter...

Purchased in February 2021 at Blooms the chemist for $99.00.

Vicks Vaporizers & Thermometers
Customer ServiceVicks Vaporizers & Thermometers
Weiwei
WeiweiPerth, WA

Inaccurate readings

Temp keeps saying around 36 degrees but sure Bub had a fever. Took her to doc to compare with doc’s thermometre and it was 1 degree off. Bub had a low grade fever over the next few days but the thermometer kept reading between 36-37 degrees. Not accurate enough especially when we have a baby. Will not recommend.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Sam
SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst thermometer ever

When room temperature is cold or hot error message appears. Can’t use this thermometer at that time. Useless, as I want to use it at any time day or night when we are sick. Tried to return it to Chemist Warehouse but of course the store temperature is regulated and it works.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $57.40.

Jade P.
Jade P.Sydney, NSW

Expensive, useless and dangerous

Inaccurate reading every time. Should be taken off the market., it’s dangerous. It was saying my babies temperature was normal but in fact it was quite high. Don’t waste your money.

Purchased in October 2019 for $65.00.

Scheherezade_C
Scheherezade_CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inaccurate

Personally I think both in the image give bad readings. Forehead temp has never been high when under tongue has been. I don’t trust it
Sometimes I use both always get different readings then do an average out of 3 readings. Yes I’m buying an in ear different brand now because this is just silly

Purchased in April 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $54.00.

Anna B.
Anna B.

Inaccurate and dangerous

Purchased this to use on my three young children. It gives very inaccurate readings. I tested it against an underarm thermometer and the readings varied up to 2 degrees. Terrible product and should be recalled I want my money back

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $80.00.

Not accurate by over a degree. Not consistent and therefore dangerous

We had a GP take a reading on his equipment and compared it immediately with this thermometer. It was showing around 1 degree celcious less on the Vicks thermometer on 3 different people. Not reliable at all and therefore can cause serious harm.

LKL
LKLCanberra 2600, ACT

Don't waste your money

If I could give it 0 stars I would, dangerous product, my son had a temp of 38.3 and this product was giving a reading of 36.1, would not recommend the purchase

Purchased in October 2018 for $55.00.

Katrina
KatrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not even close to good enough

Very very inaccurate readings. Had my 2yo daughter showing as 35.7c (so pretty much dead) and she had a temp of 39.5!!!! Unbelievable. Don't waste $60 on this. And if you have, I'm sorry you'll endure the same pain as we did.

Purchased in October 2017 at Chemist Warehouse for $69.95.

Tiff
TiffCentral Queensland, QLD

Needs to be recalled

Disgusting this is still being sold. Will use 3 times in a row, exactly the same position & get 3 vastly different results. Purchased to use on my new baby & its terrifying that he could be sick & I might doubt myself because of this terrible product. Wish I seen these reviews before I purchased. These need to be recalled & refunded.

Purchased in August 2019 at Direct Chemist Outlet for $69.00.