Victa Corvette VGCS464 (100, 4 Stroke)

Victa Corvette VGCS464 (100, 4 Stroke)

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fairway19

Fairway19Melbourne

Always Starts First Time

They sure do have mowers better designed than when I was a kid. This thing starts first time every time, no matter how long I leave it between starts. It does an excellent crisp cut and. My previous mower was a super cheapie with straight blades, so I appreciate the swing blade design as I have the odd ock at my place. It fairly quiet being a 4 stroke. The catcher deign could be better. I Liked the old style Victa ones but I guess they make them this way to save money. It's a solid and reliable mower.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is a first start mower

This mower is the best price for its value and performance. I don't get a problem even after summer as long as I have new fuel and oil and sparkplug she roars. I've found she has the power to do back and front lawns. I like the size of the catcher too.

Date PurchasedApr 2018