Victa Corvette VGCS464 (100, 4 Stroke)

Victa Corvette VGCS464 (100, 4 Stroke)

Always Starts First Time

They sure do have mowers better designed than when I was a kid. This thing starts first time every time, no matter how long I leave it between starts. It does an excellent crisp cut and. My previous mower was a super cheapie with straight blades, so I appreciate the swing blade design as I have the odd ock at my place. It fairly quiet being a 4 stroke. The catcher deign could be better. I Liked the old style Victa ones but I guess they make them this way to save money. It's a solid and reliable mower.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

This is a first start mower

This mower is the best price for its value and performance. I don't get a problem even after summer as long as I have new fuel and oil and sparkplug she roars. I've found she has the power to do back and front lawns. I like the size of the catcher too.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

id burn it if it hadnt cost me $400

I had a 4 stroke rover for 25 years, replaced it as the base plate had finally cracked through, I have a nice lawn and the rover did a good job, brought this victa, used it 13 times and i am go to sell at a loss, but glad to do so to hopefully buy a mower that mows ok. Firstly it left many,many swirls in the lawn, leaves trails of grass behind,normally you would encounter this is catcher was full , but it was far from it, had to re-mow areas to pick up this uncollected grass, it has slow reacting automatic rev adjuster,(not powerful enough as a result), plastic flap broke with a week or two,

I have never felt strongly enough about anything to get a bad review, but i am really ticked off about buying this mower, I was bitterly disappointed in it and please do yourself a favour, dont buy this one, if you still want to buy one after reading this , contact me on [number removed], $250.
ps show the amount of swirl to the mower specialist shop i brought it from and they could not deny the photographic proof.

Date PurchasedNov 2016