Victorian Cosmetic & Dermal Clinics Frankston

Victorian Cosmetic & Dermal Clinics Frankston

1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Laser Clinics in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Would not recommend. Greedy tactics and terrible customer service.

Terrible customer service, I bought a store voucher from someone via Facebook, I called the store to verify the voucher was indeed legitimate to which it was confirmed - yes it was and that the lady on the counter remembered the man who had returned his creams and got the store voucher. The voucher had approximately 10 months remaining until expiry so I put it aside with the intention to use before then. Im
Currently unable to use the voucher and it was nearing its expiry so I gave it away, when asked to honour the voucher the receptionist took the voucher, wouldn’t honour it, said it’s not legitimate, said the voucher number exists in their system but only for $50 not $173, but still doesn’t even offer to
Honour the $50 (which I wouldn’t have accepted anyway as the voucher is 100% legitimate as confirmed by them months ago and valued at $173). Although the receptionist was not rude, she was not helpful nor was she understanding of the fact that the voucher had been previously confirmed as legitimate. I will be taking this further and exploring all avenues to ensure this store doesn’t just put that $173 of value in their pockets. I can see from the reviews similar instances of monies not being refunded for cash only vouchers happening. Be very careful with this business, somethings not quite right. I will remove this negative review, from here and from all other platforms posted if I find a solution to this problem, so if your reading this it means it hasn’t been resolved and they didn’t honour their store voucher.

As I’m the first to review this clinic here I would advise people to check other platforms for reviews about them as there are many from other unsatisfied customers over more than 2 years.