2Victorinox 9pc Knife Block Set

Victorinox 9pc Knife Block Set

2Victorinox 9pc Knife Block Set

100% · 30%
Brand Manager for Victorinox? Claim your listing.

Albervin
AlbervinWollongong27 posts

Buy with care

When I moved out of home I had to buy a lot of stuff. One of the things I gave a lot of thought to was kitchen knives. Those Wiltshire StaySharp knives were rubbish. Then I discovered Victorinox, Mundial and Wustoff. After nearly fifty years I still use them. I use a steel to hone them and rarely need to use a stone to sharpen them. Long after you pay the price you will just smile as you slice though vegetables or meat. NEVER put in a dish washer! Show details
Landlubber
LandlubberMelbourne11 posts

Very sharp ! Very practical !

This review refers to the 'regular' Victorinox kitchen knives. (Serrated edge, black plastic moulded handle.) These are very sharp and very practical. They have become the 'go to' knife in the kitchen ! They are SO sharp and just a delight for tomatoes etc. Just a terrific product. We recently bought more.

Show details

Mels
MelsMelbourne9 posts

Meets my needs

Purchased this after trying various cheaper knives. Really saw the difference compared to cheap knives. Knives are sharp so cuts nice and easy. Have been using it for a few weeks and the block so far has all the types of knives and scissors I need for food preparation. Bonus is that it is dishwasher safe which is something most brand knife block sets don't have.

Show details