Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb

See the Best Women's Fragrances in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Viktor & Rolf? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
  • Smell
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
Maggie
Maggie

Oh la la

The most delightful perfume I’ve brought in awhile, half way through my first bottle will buy another, have to say bye to my Si intense, I can pick it up hours late, if a wear a bit of clothing out for short time and put back in cardboard next time I wear I can still smell it, highly recommend it

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $130.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
ANCDT
ANCDTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Parfum

I have been using this fragrance for many many years but my last two bottles that were both purchased at seperate times this year in 2019 do not smell the same as in the past.
Either the company has changed this fragrance or there has been a large bad batch let loose.
Flowerbomb had such a pretty lingering sweetish smell that lasted for hours.
For $210AU its not worth it anymore if this is their new smell, it has lost what made it special!
I would recommend testing it before spending the $ on something that no longer smells like it used to.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer for $210.00.

Susan
Susan

Lovely fragrance

I love the smell of this perfume! I would buy more of it if the fragrance lasted lchemistwarehouseonger and the cost was not so high.
A perfume for when I want to spoil myself.

Marianna
MariannaMelbourne

The Memory Lingers On.

A spicy, sweet, flowery fragrance with a touch of musk, vanilla and violets. Powerful and Sensual.Very long lasting with amazing sillage.An evening perfume wonderful for a party where many fragrances are fighting for recognition. Flowerbomb would be up there when others are forgotten, casting its spell over everyone.

jlsta
jlstaMelbourne

All time favorite scent..

This perfume is my most favorite! The packaging is nice, looks very classy and the scent is just absolutely amazing. I have been using this for years now and I love it. It is expensive but totally worth it. If you can get this on duty free or somewhere discounted even better. The smell is light floral with a musky vanilla scent. It lasts a very long time, all day on me! I get compliments all the time wearing this. It is not overpowering perfect for work, a special occasion or even date night. I can't go on enough about this. Definitely all time favorite!

My favorite signature perfume ever!

I absolutely love this perfume! It smells so amazing and feminine. It is strong but not in an overpowering way. It lasts forever (the scent) My boyfriend loves it! It is highly expensive but definitely worth it. My boyfriend had purchased it for me twice now so it really is not coming out of my pocket! It is perfect for any setting and will leave you feeling ultra feminine and elegant. :)

Anita
AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Scent but very Pricey

This is a beautiful perfume but seriously expensive. Its a strong smell but not overpowering, you could wear it all day long but personally I would recommend night time wear as it is a more 'elegant, expensive' smell. I would recommend it to anyone, if you can bring yourself to spend the money lol :)

Ejay Tee
Ejay TeeMelbourne

In love!

I could rave about this fragrance all day, I am in love with it. It lasts, it smells fantastic and always draws in compliments. I could not fault one thing except the price! If only it was cheaper so I could afford a million bottles to stock up on! Def worth the money though guys, won't regret your purchase!!!!!

BiancandEve
BiancandEveAU

My favourite!

I absolutely love this perfume! I get compliments on it all the time! It has such a distinct elegant smell - just gorgeous on.

XokittenoX
XokittenoXSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic!!!

I learnt about this fragrance from a colleague who raved about his wife wearing it and how amazing it was. Based on that I had to try it and I love it! You don't need much at all, it lasts forever. A soft, light floral fragrance with a hint of vanilla as it settles on the skin, definitely my new favourite.

Cassandra78
Cassandra78South East Queensland, QLD

This is the best.

I got this one from my ex but i love it that much, i wear it all the time and it lasts forever not like other cheaper brands that you have to keep putting on. worth its weight in gold. Its a great smell for the office too. happy buying

sonia.kzm
sonia.kzm

it smells like strawberries.I love it.

This fine fragrance is simply a MUST for the discriminating female who dares to be divinely different. The heavenly scent is oooober-delicious and leaves everyone asking- who's that lady? I am a parfum conosseiuir of sorts and this, my friends, is THE ONE you have been searching for. Trust me- It's that GOOD! Oh-BTW: the menzzz are suckers for it ;)
Flowerbomb is the BOMB, no pun intended. The parfum is sexy, ultra-feminen and intoxicating as hell. I can't get enough!
Are you kidding? It absolutely RockS!

Lilibelle
Lilibelle

This perfume is gorgeous. Its feminine, sweet & heady, but not sickly, comes in a nice bottle and every time I wear it I get compliments off complete strangers. This may seem like an odd thing to say but seeing as it is a little more expensive than alot of perfumes out at the moment, it seems to have not been destroyed by the too many people wearing it thing that tends to happen (think the when Angel first came out and all you could smell everywhere were angel-wearing ladies..)
The scent, the bottle, the compliment I get whenever I'm wearing it

bronros
bronrosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OK

I won a bottle of Flowerbomb EDP and tried it at Myer first to see if I liked it before opening the packaging. Whilst very pleasant, it didn't say WOW! to me, and as I already have enough perfume, I decided that I don't really need Flowerbomb.
A light summery floral, very inoffensive, suitable for anyone. Beautiful bottle.
A bit pricey.

coolnesschik
coolnesschik

I really loved this perfume, the floral ultra feminine scent is utterly amazing! and the scent actually stays with you all day or night! the bottle is really nice and classy too!
smells amazing very sweet sugary floral scent
flowerbomb is on the expensive side but it lasts a long time especially if you get the EDP...