Vileda Easy Wring Mop & Bucket

2.8

Luis R.

Luis R.Sydney, NSW

Vileda, A total deceptive company

3 mop buckets thrown away in a period of two years...the core of the product is called 'clutch', which is a One Way Needle Bearing/Clutch used to hold the metal shaft (who holds the canister), the bearing/clutch doesn't last long, and to make it worst, Vileda doesn't sell the spare parts to fix it....if Vileda would be a honest company the first thing they should offer, would be this spare part, but no; they've calculate the lifespan of the mop, maybe six months, so you need to buy a new one every time!!! a total waste of money..

Phillamena

PhillamenaPerth, WA

Waste of time

Does not squeeze the water out the mop. Waste time pumping, pumping , pumping and pumping and no water is squeezed out. Expensive does not do what advertise it will do. Frustrating.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$48.00.

edc

edcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dont waste your money, feels like a scam by company

Bought this mop would say that i have used it less than 40 times. Handle snapped in two. Now understand things break and would be happy to purchase another mop however been told by company that they dont sell the mop alone and i will have to buy a complete new set. No apology just pretty much suck it up. Will never buy any of their product again. If i could give 0 stars i would.

Purchased in January 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$45.00.

Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

Great but short lifespan

As others have said, when it's new it works very well. The spinning mechanism removes much of the dirty water letting you dry the floor pretty well. Byt the mechanism is not buult to last, probably so you'll have to buy another one, meaning it won;t work for much past its year guarantee. I'm on my 3rd mop now, will be trying a different brand next time.

Purchased in April 2019.

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Short Life

I've had 3 buckets over the past year or so. When the spinner mechanism works, the unit works well. But after a relatively short time the ratchet mechanism fails. Design issue. The manufacturer should address to improve longevity.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$48.00.

BFJ

BFJWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disappointed

I have just had to throw my Vileda away as the mop handle broke in two, which cannot be replaced therefore had to throw everything away, what a waste, including new mop heads as I wouldn’t buy another.

Waste of money!

I absolutely loved this mop when I first purchased it, easy to use and left the floors gleaming, however after only 4 weeks of having it, the spinning compartment of the bucket stopped working and the foot pedal keeps jamming So now the mop doesn’t wring properly so I basically wasted 25.00 pound on a mop bucket that’s no more than useless now.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$40.00.

Broken after 5month purchased

I brought twice same products and have the same place broken after 3 month used, the head of the handle is broken away from the handle. Quality is a big problem.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$50.00.

Sanjay

SanjayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

worse mop bucket ever

I purchased this bucket from coles and used around 6 months and still under warranty. But, there was problem in mop bucket with spinning not working.
So, i tried to contact vileda customer care 4 times but its worthless and then i filled inquiry from still wastage of time.So please guys think before you buy it. Its totally wastage of time and money paid $45.
its non refundale too. its worse decision in my life to think about buy this product.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for A$45.00.

Vicki

VickiWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

pole Not long enough

william.allan.969

william.allan.969Longwarry

good unit but see the review

Very good bucket until the spinner stopped working. It was reasonably easy to fix, caused by rust on the shaft. Bad design fault.For the priceof the unit it should have been stainless steel

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

Disgruntled Customer

Disgruntled CustomerDarling Downs, QLD

A waste of money.

Biggest rort going. Bought one from Big W just over twelve months ago and already the spin component no longer works. The product has a builtin redundancy. I will NOT be buying another.

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W for A$40.00.

Maureen

MaureenPerth, WA

Dangerous

I purchased the mop and bucket January 2020. The plastic handle flew apart and the metal cut my arm open I needed 7 or 8 stitches. This could have slipped and cut my throat open.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$50.00.

Came broken!!

I bought the set with the bucket and mop and the mop stick came broken..... I'm a very busy person so didn't have the opportunity to take it back. Wrote in to the company they said they would only send me a new mop stick......but I still have no recieved anything. Not a happy customer.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$50.00.

Estelle M.

Estelle M.Goldfields, WA

Very good mop

I am very happy with this wring mop and bucket. I can't find any fault with it and I would probably replace it with the same one if anything ever happened to it. It's easy to use and it cleans my floors, AND walls, really well. No complaints!

Purchased in January 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$35.90.

TheDivineMissM

TheDivineMissMPerth, WA

Really happy

I've had this mop for a few years now.
I have two heads which I wash in the washing machine (unsure if I'm meant to do that so maybe don't do that).
I like that it can get into corners easily, it clicks in and out easily. The spinning bucket is great to get rid of excess water.

Sasha M.

Sasha M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product, really happy with it!

I purchased this mop a few months ago and I felt compelled to write a positive review. It's really easy to use, cleans very well, and I love the design right down to the triangular mop head which makes it easy to clean corners. Very happy with it!

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$49.00.

Jelena Zeljko

Jelena Zeljko

Good mop, for people on a Budget!

I Purchased this mop when I moved into my first apartment, it works great on both vinyl floors & tiles. The wringer wrings out the water pretty well as its designed with a foot pedal to press down while the wringer spins the wet mop in a 360 degree rotating circle. Purchased mine from Coles.
Good mop for people looking not to spend too much money.

Purchased in March 2017 at Coles for A$45.00.

Beverly H.

Beverly H.South East Queensland, QLD

New design is a flop!

I had the old mop and bucket for years, the model before they added the bit in the middle of the spin to click the mop into. I’ve bought two this year and have lost the receipts and both have broken... it’s only just gone March! The pedal jammed and won’t return the spin or spin fast anymore. Both sets have failed in the same way! won’t be getting a third! Generally, I have loved all of my Vileda products but this one is a big fat fail in my book! I’ve not gone to another brand of mop for at least 12 years, but today I am. Don’t waste your money, it cost me $45 for each and they lasted about a week each and that’s it.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$45.00.

Cheryl P.

Cheryl P.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY

The mop and bucket at first seem to be the ants pants but after owning it for only 6 months the bucket is now useless. The spin mechanism jams and now no longer works. Would not buy again

Purchased in September 2019 for A$35.00.