Vileda Easy Wring Mop & Bucket

Vileda Easy Wring Mop & Bucket

See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vileda

Pros

Mop heads are easy to change
Triangular head for cleaning corners

Cons

Bad value for money
No wheels on the bucket
Hard to reach customer service

Mary Z.
Mary Z.Perth, WA

Leaking Bucket

Just purchased another Vileda mop and bucket because the first one I purchased starting leaking . Very disappointed to say that the brand new bucket is doing exactly the same thing. If this is a product design fault it should be fixed because other than this it is the perfect cleaning tool. Will return this one and hopefully more lucky with the next one.,

Helen B
Helen B

Disappointed

Overall this product works well but end of the mop has rusted and broken off. I don’t want to purchase the mop and bucket as a unit as my bucket works fine. They don’t sell the mop on its own which doesn’t make sense to me.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $52.

Roz B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bucket doesn't hold water

Used bucket 3 times only and found that it leaks from the screw area at base. Checked that screws were tight, still leaking. Very dissapointing Didn't keep docket so cannot replace

Purchased in October 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $50.

Karina
KarinaMelbourne, Victoria

This is perfect. Can't live without it!

It is by far one of the best mop and bucket I have bought. I only fill half the bucket with water as it's easier for me to move, although I usually just leave it in one area and come back to dunk the mop when I need to. It's better for me that way. I love the foot pedal. It's easy to use and convenient as the floor dries quicker. I've recently found out that by putting a little bit of liquid sugar soap in the water makes my tiles super clean! I bought this bucket a few years ago but one of the screws came out a few months after buying it. But I loved this product so much I bought another one and haven't had a problem with it since!

Purchased at Big W Retail Stores for $39.99.

Waste of Money

I've bought the set at Woolworths 2 months ago as I clean 2 large houses/week which have wooden floors. The bucket is too large and won't fit into most sinks. I decided that I just have to get used to a new technique of washing the floors, but the mop is only good for dusting.. at best. It doesn't clean scuff marks, can't run it around skirting boards, and the plastic scrapes as soon as one puts a bit of pressure on it. The handle is too short as well.

Purchased in October 2021 at Woolworths for $52.

Evan K.
Evan K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish: DO NOT BUY

Absolute waste of money: mop keeps flipping and scraping floors. Cannot clean anything of the floor as mop head will not stay down. I wish I knew this before I wasted 40 dollars on this absolute garbage.

Purchased in November 2021 at Woolworths.

TLC76Sydney, NSW

Wow I cannot believe this only has a 2.5 star

This is without a doubt the absolute BEST mop and bucket I have ever owned in my life, it releases the water which makes the floors streak free and not covered in water, I use one head for my walls wow amazing, don’t listen to negative Buy Buy Buy it’s number 1 I would never go back to any other mop for as long as I clean

Purchased in October 2021 for $39.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Will not last long.

Mine lasted 2 months before the foot spinner mechanism locked up, I pulled it apart and got it working again. 2 months later it locked up again, this time the main shaft had rusted and seized in the main bushing. I pulled it apart and nickel plated the main shaft and it was good for another 3 months, then the end of the main shaft wore out now it won't spin the mop. They are good when working but they won't be working for long, try a different brand and save yourself the hassle.

Purchased in January 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $50.

REVIEWER28
REVIEWER28Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of money- faulty buckets

The spinning mechanism on the bucket breaks clean off or the gears seize. Gone through about 6 buckets now. A real shame cos the mop is great. Customer service don't reply to warranty claims.

Purchased at Woolworths for $50.

Warranty??

The spinning mechanism ceased to work after a relatively short number of uses so I tried to claim under the warranty only to be informed by Vileda that there isn't one!! Vileda take care in their adverts for this product never to mention the words 'warranty' or 'guarantee' it seems with good reason. I would never had bought the product had I known. The item is now fairly useless.

Purchased in October 2020.

Fotini J.
Fotini J.South East Queensland, QLD

Mop flips and scrapes my floor.

Text must have 30 words. Ok. Mop head keeps flipping and scraping my floor.
Doesn’t wring enough. Mop head keeps flipping and scraping on my floors. Doesn’t wring enough. Enough words.

Purchased in September 2021.

Turbo mop and bucket

Hi I have just purchased your turbo mop and bucket awesome product ...I rand customer service to ask if u make stands for the bucket with wheels ..it would make it so much easier than carrying everywhere especially for older people ..doesn’t need to be anything fancy just functional ...I’m sure it would be a big bonus for your company .

Purchased in September 2021 for $54.

Laura
LauraWestern District, VIC

Mop bucket terrible

I absolutely love this product the biggest down fall thou I’ve been through 5 the buckets just keep breaking on the foot leaver which means you physically cannot drain the water leaving the floors very wet

Purchased in September 2021.

jodiemeg
jodiemegAU

I should have read the reviews

First used today. Mop head keeps flipping so the plsstic trisngle scrapes on the ground. Mop does not ring out properly. My floors are extremely wet. Extremely disapointed with the product.

Purchased in September 2021 at Big W Online Store for $42.

Worst mop handle ever

The designer did not obviously try to mop with this product as he would have found that the handle is way too short.the rest of the product is very fine.

Purchased in September 2021 at Big W for $42.

valr
valrasked

when replacing the bearing which side faces down the flat or rounded

Roz B.

Do not know about this problem, have no answer

Lynn
Lynnasked

Mop head clicks into base but keeps falling off every time I move the mop slightly sideways.

Milly
Milly

Yes, it does that.. I thought I just had to get used to a different way of mopping but it doesn’t make any sense.. it’s rubbish.

TLC76

Maybe take it back may be faulty as that has never happened to me

Manju S.
Manju S.asked

Where to get frm vileda mop spin base ... the red plastic part???

See all Vileda Easy Wring Mop & Bucket questions

Get an answer from our members and Vileda representatives

Features:

• Triangular mop head that’s suitable for cleaning the corners of all floor types including wood and laminate.
  • According to the website, the microfibre cloth head with the addition of water is enough to destroy over 99% of bacteria.
  • No need to bend down and grab the mop head to wring out the dirty water - mop wringing is touch-free via a foot pedal.
  • Reusable and machine-washable mop head, with refills available to purchase if needed.
  • Widely available to purchase, including online and at major supermarkets and retailers.

What reviewers thought about this product:

• Reviewers felt like they did not receive value for money by purchasing this product; many thought the $50 price tag wasn’t worth it.
  • The bucket had no wheels on the bottom, which meant that many people found it difficult to transport the bucket from room to room. Some ended up scratching their floors when trying to move them around the house.
  • There were problems with parts of the mop breaking, a situation made worse by the difficult-to-reach customer service.
  • Some reviewers reported expending a significant amount of time and energy using this product and not yielding results.