VIP Auction

VIP Auction

RonbBANGOR

Crooked company

This company tried to steal £118 from me. I opened a case with PayPal insinuating unlawful activity but PayPal denied my case. I appealed and won my case. Sophora Media ( trading as VIP AUCTIONS ) then tried to steal £20 from me, saying that the money was for their trouble. They call it an administration fee. In the end PayPal refunded all my money but I had to persevere. I certainly would advise against having anything to do with this greedy company.

December 19th 2018 Update: Greedy company

VIP AUCTIONS will take £20 of your money when you want to cancel your subscription. They call this THEFT an administrative fee. My advice is to stay clear of VIP AUCTIONS.

MICHELLEBristol

Scam

Wish I had read reviews before getting involved with this scam company.I deposited two payments of £19,went through this very quickly,did not win any bids.I then stupidly decided to try again,selected £19 but they took £59.I have disputed this with PayPal who were useless.I have had to accept the refund of £39,they get to keep £21 of my money for doing nothing.STAY AWAY.

LenaLowestoft

Questionable

I was checking the site out trying to understand it and see how much bid credits were.. I couldn't find any actual prices so I went through PayPal as it often will show there with a prompt to pay. It did not but took 59 pound. I immediately emailed Vipauction and PayPal asking what happened stating I didn't agree to anything. Vipauction refuses to refund the full amount even though they can quite clearly see how quick I emailed in. I'm disgusted that a company feels happy in taking 20 pound from a disabled person...

Stay Away From Penny Auctions

It's simple what they do to scam everyone.
1. Bidding on an 'iPhone 6' is say 300 max entries.
2. Entry price is $39 meaning you have a 1 in 100 chance of winning that iPhone.
3. And if you lose your money is gone too.
That means they make $11,700 out of ONE iPhone 6! Scam scam scam don't do it!

Scam

After purchasing credits there is no contact with vip auctions, they just wipe you off their members list. This is just a money making racket. You can not get back in touch with them to even ask any questions, bad site stay clear.

There is always somebody wanting something for practically nothing.

TLL

TLLMelbourne

Don't Join, You'll Regret

Don't be fooled, winning on VIP Auction is incredibly difficult

Bawa

Bawaasked

I can't login. Any ideas?

MICHELLE

If you have raised a dispute with them then they have blocked your account.

Deb

Debasked

By mistake i made a bid iPhone value of £59 for 3 times, but i got no thing receive, so it has been total £177. But i don’t know how shall i get refund back. Any ideas?

Ronb

If you paid through PayPal you can ask them to review this. If PayPal does not refund you appeal by phoning them. If you did not pay by PayPal you must email Sophora Media and explain what happened. Good luck.

MICHELLE

They advised me they keep a certain percentage, in my case £59 was taken but they are only refunding £39.

Lena

I also paid 59 but only will refund 19. I did contact PayPal but no help. I was literally on the site for less then 5 minutes, thing is I am still waiting for the refund!

Abdukarim M

Abdukarim Masked

If one signed up and paid money to bit for an item if they do not win. Can that money be refunded?