See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cat

CatSydney

Fine for fine hair!

I'm really happy with this Visage hair straightener. As it's ceramic it doesn't burn my fine hair! I can easily add loose curls too. It's light, easily portable, looks great & was $29.99!

IreneF

IreneFVictoria, 3136

GREAT VALUE

This is the first hair straightener I have ever owned so I didn't want to spend too much as I wasn't sure if I'd like it. Aldi's Visage hair straightener fitted the bill and I can't believe how good it is. I've always had short hair but have let it grow longer recently, but then I needed something to help smooth it. It's so easy to use, heats up quickly, and had an immediate effect on my hair making it smooth with none of the crinkly effect that I had with greying hair. I love how it makes my hair look and feel. Such a great product and at a very reasonable price.

Unbelievable fantastic value

As good as $200 hair straightener if not better Aldi well done believable the quailty of your product, as I have found with most of all yours products that you have made available on sale

Buj

BujMelbourne

Wow, Bang for your Buck

This hair straightener was a bargain at $16 and does such a great job. It has variable heat settings and includes a small stand so not to heat any surfaces. Performs like an expensive brand without the high price tag.

Aldi Visage hair Straightener

purchased this last year and find it to be an excellent product. I would even say it is better than the GHD I used for a couple of years until it wasn't worth repairing. I use a straightener every day and I would say this is the best one I have owned.

Kim

KimMelbourne

Great affordable straightener

What a great product from aldi!
My hair is pretty long & thick, the straightener just slides through leaving my hair all soft and straight! It heats up quick, so no need to wait long.
I love how style it is and also love how it comes with a little stand holder once I'm finish with it.
Inexpensive

Shannanagins

ShannanaginsBarellan Point

Great Product yet again from Aldi

Hi, I thought I would post a view since my boyfriend was also posting a review on the Phone he got from Aldi. Like Emily's post its pretty great for the money, it glides through your hair very well (and I have LONG LONG hair) it doesnt rip or feel like your hairs being damaged. Unlike some straighteners it doesnt make your hair feel dry or over heated at the ends, it feels very soft and nice to touch. I have not owned it for long enough to judge how long the straightener will last though, but I had bad expiriences with remmington and another brand of the same price in QLD BigWs.
non burning, Glides, Silky aftertouch
Straightens very well although for some hardier hair types might not be enough?

I absolutely love this!

I definitely recommend this hair straightener. The value for money is astonishing and it's worth buying if you want an excellent quality hair straightener. I feel like I'm not damaging my hair as much because the ceramic plates enable the hair to just glide through leaving your hair feeling soft and non frizzy. It's a must buy if your looking for a cheap and best value for money hair straightener.
Excellent value for money

Mariam I.

Mariam I.asked

Is this straightener suits a curly thick hear?

Simon R.

Simon R.asked

How do I lock the temperature on a setting so it doesn’t change when in use?

Meg’s

Meg’sasked

Hello,

I have just been reading all the reviews and am really confused about the Visage hair straightener from Aldi as the reviews range from exploding disasters to fantastic.
I just purchased one today although mine is called the Visage pro styler hair straightener and curler in 1 and looks nothing like the straightener pictured at the top left of this page.
I’m really confused as to whether I should take it back or not.... perhaps mine is the new model and isn’t dangerous.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Meg.

AvilaD88
AvilaD88

If I was you I would return it. I've experienced it and never will buy any Visage brand. But it is totally up to you if you would like to try it.

Bassy
Bassy

I used mine for the second time today and the bottom sparked like crazy. I was lucky it wasn't near my head. Never again very scary.

Nathan M.
Nathan M.

Hi there, just to clarify this, all the reviews relating to the hair straighter sparking or being potentially hazardous were submitted by reviewers from the USA and were for a hair straightener model that is not available here in Australia.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives