Vital Organic Greens

Vital Organic Greens

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vital Greens

Pros

Healthy ingredients
Helped increase energy levels

Cons

Unpleasant tasting to some people
Expensive compared to multivitamins

Handler
HandlerPerth, WA

Same - allergic reaction

I've been using this product for years, but suddenly, on starting a new tub, I have had a violent allergic reaction. Swelling in the face and lips, burning red rash on my arms and legs. tried a smaller amount with a similar, less drastic result.
I tried another tub, and I haven't had a reaction.
Something is definitely wrong with this batch, I'm thinking.

Purchased at Coles for $40.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Side Effects
    • Short-term physical illness
Mandy Chandler
Mandy ChandlerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used to be fine, but suddenly causes violent allergic reaction...

I started taking Vital All-in-One about a year ago to boost my immune system. My arms began itching, but I did not directly link this to the Vital. Just purchased my third bottle, and this time the connection is obvious and violent. Minutes after taking it, my face, neck, arms, and hands get hot and itchy and a red rash appears. Wonder if they have changed the ingredients or raw material suppliers? No more for me thanks. Pity there's no refund policy.

Purchased in at Discount Pharmacy for $40.

• Effective Within Did not work
  • Side Effects
    • Short-term physical illness
Brent
BrentNewcastle

All the bad reviewers have smooth brains

Seriously #letsgochamp
'Gave me acne, sick for weeks!'
The only thing that is left sore is my brain after being on here and reading all the smooth brain comments.
Yes it doesn't take like McDonalds thick shakes and wont fix your life.

Purchased in at Hear For Less for $110.

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None
C Page
C PageSydney, NSW

Dont bother , no money back guarantee like it says on the packet

Really bad bloating and fatigue , took as directed.I didn’t keep my receipt and the place I bought recommended I email them for a refund. Offered to send the unused contents back as proof I couldn’t tolerate it and they said because it wasn’t purchased from them they can’t refund me . Umm it’s their product ?!! And told me to go see a doctor. Wouldn’t buy based on the customer service of this company alone!

Purchased in for $35.

• Effective Within Did not work
  • Side Effects
    • Long term physical illness
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Vital Organic Greens compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

AndyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Read this BEFORE you testing it for free

I bought a large pack ($78.95) thinking it advertised: ''everything you need nothing you don't''. At home I read it has green tea in it..... so I looked up the dangers in the Green Tea as supplement (not a tea that you drink) and it scared me reading liver damage, kidney damage (this is where I stopped reading). - Long story short, can I have a refund pls?? oh BTW I don't need the Siberian Ginseng either nor the Selenium (which is not good to take for a long time). I am on zero caffeine so because of the Green Tea, couldn't sleep well.

• Effective Within Did not work
  • Side Effects
    • Mild side effects
Sara
SaraTasmania

Disappointing

I had been taking another brand of greens product but thought I would try this brand for a change, looks like it has all the good organic ingredients, so it can't go wrong. So, I bought this product online, checked the ingredients which didn't state that it has sweetener added. I was very disappointed when I tried it, it tasted artificial and sickeningly sweet. Looks like it will end up in the bin, an expensive experiment!

Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Freezing Smoothies

I make green smoothies for the wk ahead and I put Vital Greens in them then freeze. Is it alright to freeze Vital Greens or does it loose it's goodness ?

• Effective Within One day

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Feeling sick for weeks

I have been using this product for weeks thinking it will make me feel better. I was so wrong. I actually have been so ill, I thought I must have something seriously wrong with me. I did a trial not having any and felt great then had a bit today and the symptoms are back. It gives me flu like symptoms. Sore legs, headaches, and nausea. I am glad I finally found out I’m not dying . Just threw it in the bin. Will never touch it again. Maybe I am allergic to something.

Purchased in for $15.99.

Bad reaction

I was given a sample from the chemist and took vital all in one for the first time today and had vomitting and diarrhea about half hour later. Will not risk taking it again.

Purchased in at Chemist Australia.

Mimi
Mimi

Way too expensive does nothing

Vital greens has way too much of the pineapple flavour which really stands out to previous vital greens i have purchased. Vital greens did not increase my energy at all. The worst thing about it, gives me diarrhea. The product is basically a large amount of pea protien isolate. Your better off taking high grade organic spirulina. Also the price of this product is a ridiciously expensive and a rip off!

Purchased in for $70.

Vital Greens All in One Formula

I used to take Vital Greens with no issues. Bought the 'All in One' formula and get serious diarrhea within 30min. Tried taking 1/4 teaspoon with same results. Tried the companies online 'contact form' but it just keeps saying 'loading' and doesn't submit. Now I'm just annoyed I can't find out why. Filled in 'money back guarantee' online form with photos etc (under 2MB) and this also doesn't submit. 1.5 hrs later, it still says 'loading'. Hopefully someone responds to this.

Vital Greens
Vital G.Vital GreensSend a private message
Nic
Nic

Thankyou. I will be in touch

Saved my skin

I have been taking this product for about a month, and have noticed a CONSIDERABLE change in my skin. It has given me a glow from within. I only take one teaspoon a day (as opposed to the recommended two) and I think it's enough. I love it! Will continue to take it each day.

Vital Greens fixed my diabetic 2 problems

Jane
JanePerth, WA

Have been using for years

Just wanted to say thank you! I have been taking vital greens for about 10 years on and off now and can honestly vital greens powder works brilliantly and gives me loads more energy day to day.

Caused Acne

Tricia
Triciaasked

Could you let me know if you have Lung fibrosis if vital greens are ok for my breathing

Andy

Hi Tricia, your GP Doctor is the ONLY person you should be asking. Anybody else would be either not qualified or not legally permitted to answer this question.

Jason
Jasonasked

Can I feed my dog this

Andy

Only your vet can answer this question : )

Danny Boaden
Danny Boadenasked

Does vital greens make your stools darker

See all Vital Organic Greens questions

Get an answer from our members and Vital Greens representatives

Ingredients

Vital Organic Greens contains an organic blend of green superfoods, including spirulina, chlorella, wheat grass, barley grass, kale and broccoli.

The company states that the benefits of this blend are that it alkalises your system (as the human body’s pH is naturally alkaline), boosts immunity, and increases energy levels.

Here’s what reviewers thought:

• There were a number of loyal Vital Greens fans among reviewers. Many reported that this powder gave them a satisfying energy boost, and they noticed an increase in their overall vitality levels over time.
  • Smoother skin and complexions, as well as less itchiness and blotchiness were sometimes reported as a positive benefit.
  • Reviewers liked taking this first thing in the morning, as it often helped wake them up.

Points to consider

• Reviewers who gave this supplement a low rating often had adverse reactions to it, such as bloating and diarrhoea. It’s important to note that even though the ingredients and formula are largely natural, they still won’t suit everyone.
  • The taste was often a sore point for reviewers. The artificial sweetener used (thaumatin, monk fruit and stevia) made this a hard drink to swallow for many.
  • This health powder was considered expensive by several reviewers.

Cost

Each 200 gram tubs of Vital Organic Greens costs around $24.95. According to the Vitalo website, the serving size is '1-2 teaspoons when desired.'

Although this is a little vague, let's say you mix 1 teaspoon a day in water. This will last you 47 days, or around a month and a half, and cost 53 cents per serve.

If you opt for scooping out 2 teaspoons instead of one, Vital Organic Greens will only last around 24 days and cost around $1 per serve.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements