Vital Organic Greens

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disappointing

I had been taking another brand of greens product but thought I would try this brand for a change, looks like it has all the good organic ingredients, so it can't go wrong. So, I bought this product online, checked the ingredients which didn't state that it has sweetener added. I was very disappointed when I tried it, it tasted artificial and sickeningly sweet. Looks like it will end up in the bin, an expensive experiment!

Purchased in June 2019.

Freezing Smoothies

I make green smoothies for the wk ahead and I put Vital Greens in them then freeze. Is it alright to freeze Vital Greens or does it loose it's goodness ?

Purchased in July 2019.

Effective Within One day

Feeling sick for weeks

I have been using this product for weeks thinking it will make me feel better. I was so wrong. I actually have been so ill, I thought I must have something seriously wrong with me. I did a trial not having any and felt great then had a bit today and the symptoms are back. It gives me flu like symptoms. Sore legs, headaches, and nausea. I am glad I finally found out I’m not dying . Just threw it in the bin. Will never touch it again. Maybe I am allergic to something.

Purchased in April 2019 for $15.99.

Bad reaction

I was given a sample from the chemist and took vital all in one for the first time today and had vomitting and diarrhea about half hour later. Will not risk taking it again.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Australia.

Effective Within Did not work

Way too expensive does nothing

Vital greens has way too much of the pineapple flavour which really stands out to previous vital greens i have purchased. Vital greens did not increase my energy at all. The worst thing about it, gives me diarrhea. The product is basically a large amount of pea protien isolate. Your better off taking high grade organic spirulina. Also the price of this product is a ridiciously expensive and a rip off!

Purchased in January 2019 for $70.00.

Vital Greens All in One Formula

I used to take Vital Greens with no issues. Bought the 'All in One' formula and get serious diarrhea within 30min. Tried taking 1/4 teaspoon with same results. Tried the companies online 'contact form' but it just keeps saying 'loading' and doesn't submit. Now I'm just annoyed I can't find out why. Filled in 'money back guarantee' online form with photos etc (under 2MB) and this also doesn't submit. 1.5 hrs later, it still says 'loading'. Hopefully someone responds to this.

Hi Nic - thanks for letting us know. It appears our website is having technical difficulties. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and we'd really like the opportunity to respond and find a solution for you. Please contact us via email address customerservice@mandp.com.au and address your email to the Vital team. Thanks Nic.Thankyou. I will be in touch

Saved my skin

I have been taking this product for about a month, and have noticed a CONSIDERABLE change in my skin. It has given me a glow from within. I only take one teaspoon a day (as opposed to the recommended two) and I think it's enough. I love it! Will continue to take it each day.

Vital Greens fixed my diabetic 2 problems

Year 2010 I started taking Vital Greens. At first I bought it to get more energy and it did. Basically doubled. Amazing! Also seem to control my sugar levels a bit better, so I was very happy. Before I had frequent head aches before etc that comes with diabetic 2 problems.
Taking it reduced alot of my problems.
So I kept taking it for a year and a half until I ran out and by accident I did not buy more Vital Green for a month or so and discovered I did not need it any more and by this time all of my diabetic symptoms was gone.
I believe adding alkaline food to your body fixes alot of problems.
Vital Greens cleaned up my liver, because prior and for the first 3-6 months taking Vital greens my poo was always yellow but gradually turned brown and now 10 years later my poo has the normal dark brown colour, which I see as a sign my liver functions well.
I'm writing this as vital greens because there is no "cure" for diabetic 2.
I'm a fit guy exercising on my gym and go jogging regularly several times a week and did this back in 2010 too. I'm not overweight. I would prefer to lose 5kg so you don't have to be fat to have diabetic 2 problems.
I did not change my life style or ate differently or anything in fact.
The only contribution to this improvement that I did back in 2010 was the fact I went on a diet to curb my reflux problems. The doctor told me I had to take this pills, but I found an Indian doctor who put me on a 2 month diet to fix my stomach ulcer and reflux problem. This diet consisted of food without any additives. Just clean food obviously no sugar, salt spices, alcohol, processed food, milk, yeast etc and it fixed me. After this diet I essentially found pretty much everything bought in the shop to be too salty or too sweet to the point I could not eat it. I've gone back now over the years to eat much of it, but alot less because I still think it is often way too salty or sweeet.
I still buy Vtial green on and off and when I take it I simply take it every morning in my beer glass (pint) with luke warm water. I only take 1-2 tea spoons so my Vital greens last "forever". But I think it is long term usage that makes the difference. Allthough it does not give me the energy kick anymore like in the beginning but I now take it for the health benefits I'm sure it provides me with.

Have been using for years

Just wanted to say thank you! I have been taking vital greens for about 10 years on and off now and can honestly vital greens powder works brilliantly and gives me loads more energy day to day.

Caused Acne

I had Vital Greens for the first time 6 months ago and genuinely actually liked the taste. At the same time I had just started taking collagen supplement as well. I ended up quitting both as I had break outs of acne all the time for 6 weeks straight. I gave both products to friends who had no issues with the products. Just last week I decided to return to Vital Greens (not with the collagen supplement). Within 24 hours of taking it I had 3 huge breakouts on my chin. I haven't changed anything else in my diet, my skin care routine, and all my products I use on my face are disinfected. This is the only thing I can seem to trace to my acne breakouts at the moment. As I said, my friends had no issues with the product, but I think if you have a delicate stomach then introduce it very slowly to ensure that there will be no reaction.

Vital Greens

tried this two times and even cut down my dose, I think I'm allergic to Spirulina in this formula, couldn't stop going to the toilet, stopped taking this a few days later and was totally fine, such a shame guess I'll have to throw it away =(
If you are allergic to Spirulina do not drink this you will get a bad reaction.oh well least I tried feel like it's such a waste to throw it away sigh..Also I do not think this was a bad product it just wasn't meant for me =''(

Great for energy. Shame about taste!

The product works extremely well in regards to general well-being and more energy. It is excellent in those regards. On the downside, I can hardly take it without gagging, due to the disgusting sweetener they use. I would be happy to take a version without added sweetener

Use this every day....feel good

This supplement imoroves my feelings of wellbeing. Ive aways had itchy legs and since taking this daily that has disappeared. Tastes ok and really worth it for me although i think uuts pretty pricey

Energetic!!

I have this product first thing when I wake up with a glass of water and 1 heaped spoon, packet says 2 but I think 1 is enough for me to keep active and do thigs I wasn’t able to do before. The taste is not that bad sometimes it has grainy bits on the bottom but I just fill it up with more water. I’ve noticed my skin is clearing up and I feel much more better. Thanks for the great product.

No difference

Have recently used this product and found it made no difference to my overall health and well-being. The amount of money charged for this product is definitely not worth it. Very disappointing was so hoping it would help

Great but expensive.

Those is a great product with a high price tag. It's only downfall is that it is much more expensive than similar products. It has a very thorough ingredients list & also contains probiotics which is a bonus.

Partner had an allergic reaction

Partner had an allergic reaction to the Spirinlina in this product. We checked out every other ingredient in the product and it is the only product she has had a reaction to in the past. The allergic reaction to this ingredient is actually quite high so I'm really unsure why they add this in. Also it is known to be quite frequently cross contaminated with the neurotoxin BMAA which is linked to Neurological disorders including MND / ALS.

Asked the company about their testing methods on Facebook and got no reply. I also sent one many years ago and they said they do not test for this so I binned the product back then. Really disappointing they have not improved.

My go to morning supplement

I absolutely love my morning Vital Greens combo. I mix it with some slippery elm every morning with water ad drink it on an empty stomach. Over the past 2 months since using this product, my skin is so clear, my bloating has reduced, my endurance has improved and I feel fresh.

Best decision ever

My husband and I have been using this for about 4 years now. I used to always get sick and since I started using it I barely get sick. It has changed my life and I will never stop taking it. Just a couple spoonfuls in the morning with cold water and that's it. Best decision ever. We have convinced a few friends to take this as well and they love it too. Highly recommend it!

How to get your veges

Bought this after seeing reviews on this website. Was worried that I might have to have more than maybe one smoothie a week to use it, but it tastes great just in cold water and mixed with a spoon. Do not really like the idea of the fruits in this product but unable to see how much it contains, as wanted to increase my vegetable intake. Only just started using it - have psoriasis so will be interested to see if it helps.