Vital Organic Greens

Vital Organic Greens

C Page

C PageSydney, NSW

Dont bother , no money back guarantee like it says on the packet

Really bad bloating and fatigue , took as directed.I didn’t keep my receipt and the place I bought recommended I email them for a refund. Offered to send the unused contents back as proof I couldn’t tolerate it and they said because it wasn’t purchased from them they can’t refund me . Umm it’s their product ?!! And told me to go see a doctor. Wouldn’t buy based on the customer service of this company alone!

Purchased in January 2021 for A$35.00.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Long term physical illness

AndyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Read this BEFORE you testing it for free

I bought a large pack ($78.95) thinking it advertised: ''everything you need nothing you don't''. At home I read it has green tea in it..... so I looked up the dangers in the Green Tea as supplement (not a tea that you drink) and it scared me reading liver damage, kidney damage (this is where I stopped reading). - Long story short, can I have a refund pls?? oh BTW I don't need the Siberian Ginseng either nor the Selenium (which is not good to take for a long time). I am on zero caffeine so because of the Green Tea, couldn't sleep well.

Purchased in January 2020.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Sara

SaraTasmania

Disappointing

I had been taking another brand of greens product but thought I would try this brand for a change, looks like it has all the good organic ingredients, so it can't go wrong. So, I bought this product online, checked the ingredients which didn't state that it has sweetener added. I was very disappointed when I tried it, it tasted artificial and sickeningly sweet. Looks like it will end up in the bin, an expensive experiment!

Purchased in June 2019.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Vital Organic Greens compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Freezing Smoothies

I make green smoothies for the wk ahead and I put Vital Greens in them then freeze. Is it alright to freeze Vital Greens or does it loose it's goodness ?

Purchased in July 2019.

Effective WithinOne day

Feeling sick for weeks

I have been using this product for weeks thinking it will make me feel better. I was so wrong. I actually have been so ill, I thought I must have something seriously wrong with me. I did a trial not having any and felt great then had a bit today and the symptoms are back. It gives me flu like symptoms. Sore legs, headaches, and nausea. I am glad I finally found out I’m not dying . Just threw it in the bin. Will never touch it again. Maybe I am allergic to something.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$15.99.

Bad reaction

I was given a sample from the chemist and took vital all in one for the first time today and had vomitting and diarrhea about half hour later. Will not risk taking it again.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Australia.

Mimi

Mimi

Way too expensive does nothing

Vital greens has way too much of the pineapple flavour which really stands out to previous vital greens i have purchased. Vital greens did not increase my energy at all. The worst thing about it, gives me diarrhea. The product is basically a large amount of pea protien isolate. Your better off taking high grade organic spirulina. Also the price of this product is a ridiciously expensive and a rip off!

Purchased in January 2019 for A$70.00.

Vital Greens All in One Formula

I used to take Vital Greens with no issues. Bought the 'All in One' formula and get serious diarrhea within 30min. Tried taking 1/4 teaspoon with same results. Tried the companies online 'contact form' but it just keeps saying 'loading' and doesn't submit. Now I'm just annoyed I can't find out why. Filled in 'money back guarantee' online form with photos etc (under 2MB) and this also doesn't submit. 1.5 hrs later, it still says 'loading'. Hopefully someone responds to this.

Vital Greens
Vital G.Vital Greens
Nic
Nic

Thankyou. I will be in touch

Saved my skin

I have been taking this product for about a month, and have noticed a CONSIDERABLE change in my skin. It has given me a glow from within. I only take one teaspoon a day (as opposed to the recommended two) and I think it's enough. I love it! Will continue to take it each day.

Vital Greens fixed my diabetic 2 problems

Jane

Jane

Have been using for years

Just wanted to say thank you! I have been taking vital greens for about 10 years on and off now and can honestly vital greens powder works brilliantly and gives me loads more energy day to day.

Caused Acne

Linda tu

Linda tuPerth, WA

Vital Greens

tried this two times and even cut down my dose, I think I'm allergic to Spirulina in this formula, couldn't stop going to the toilet, stopped taking this a few days later and was totally fine, such a shame guess I'll have to throw it away =(
If you are allergic to Spirulina do not drink this you will get a bad reaction.oh well least I tried feel like it's such a waste to throw it away sigh..Also I do not think this was a bad product it just wasn't meant for me =''(

MaryMary

MaryMarySydney, NSW

Great for energy. Shame about taste!

The product works extremely well in regards to general well-being and more energy. It is excellent in those regards. On the downside, I can hardly take it without gagging, due to the disgusting sweetener they use. I would be happy to take a version without added sweetener

Jac

JacHunter Region, NSW

Use this every day....feel good

This supplement imoroves my feelings of wellbeing. Ive aways had itchy legs and since taking this daily that has disappeared. Tastes ok and really worth it for me although i think uuts pretty pricey

Kevin

Kevin

Energetic!!

I have this product first thing when I wake up with a glass of water and 1 heaped spoon, packet says 2 but I think 1 is enough for me to keep active and do thigs I wasn’t able to do before. The taste is not that bad sometimes it has grainy bits on the bottom but I just fill it up with more water. I’ve noticed my skin is clearing up and I feel much more better. Thanks for the great product.

Deb j

Deb jPerth, WA

No difference

Have recently used this product and found it made no difference to my overall health and well-being. The amount of money charged for this product is definitely not worth it. Very disappointing was so hoping it would help

mambelles

mambellesAU

Great but expensive.

Those is a great product with a high price tag. It's only downfall is that it is much more expensive than similar products. It has a very thorough ingredients list & also contains probiotics which is a bonus.

Aussiebloke34

Aussiebloke34Perth, WA

Partner had an allergic reaction

Partner had an allergic reaction to the Spirinlina in this product. We checked out every other ingredient in the product and it is the only product she has had a reaction to in the past. The allergic reaction to this ingredient is actually quite high so I'm really unsure why they add this in. Also it is known to be quite frequently cross contaminated with the neurotoxin BMAA which is linked to Neurological disorders including MND / ALS.

Asked the company about their testing methods on Facebook and got no reply. I also sent one many years ago and they said they do not test for this so I binned the product back then. Really disappointing they have not improved.

My go to morning supplement

I absolutely love my morning Vital Greens combo. I mix it with some slippery elm every morning with water ad drink it on an empty stomach. Over the past 2 months since using this product, my skin is so clear, my bloating has reduced, my endurance has improved and I feel fresh.

Charlene B.

Charlene B.asked

Hi I've just started taking vital greens and im breast feeding. My baby is 4 months old can i switch my Elevit multivitamin for vitagreens or can i take both?

Andy

I suggest you read ALL ingredients in both products, look them up and study them so you know what those do to you (don't just skip that this is ''natural'' so that is ok - it may not be ok). Then watch out for the quantities you need so you don't duplicate any of the ingredients as too much can cause harm. Read other people's comments here, have yourself assed by a health care professional / medical doctor and act based on their professional advise.

Ali1

Ali1asked

Why is there no scoop in the tubs of vital greens? For the cost and hype, plus the first tub I bought said it contained a scoop and it didn’t. It’s hard to get your hands in with a small scoop I had to get from elsewhere, and it scratched my hands the closer I got to the bottom of the tub.

Jason B.

Jason B.asked

Can you take vital all in one while taking antibiotics

Judy K.
Judy K.

Can diabetics take vital all in one

Get an answer from our members and Vital Greens representatives