Vital Organic Greens

Vital Organic Greens

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vital Greens

Pros

• Healthy ingredients

• Helped increase energy levels

Cons

• Unpleasant tasting to some people

• Expensive compared to multivitamins

C Page
C PageSydney, NSW

Dont bother , no money back guarantee like it says on the packet

Really bad bloating and fatigue , took as directed.I didn’t keep my receipt and the place I bought recommended I email them for a refund. Offered to send the unused contents back as proof I couldn’t tolerate it and they said because it wasn’t purchased from them they can’t refund me . Umm it’s their product ?!! And told me to go see a doctor. Wouldn’t buy based on the customer service of this company alone!

Purchased in January 2021 for $35.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Long term physical illness
AndyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Read this BEFORE you testing it for free

I bought a large pack ($78.95) thinking it advertised: ''everything you need nothing you don't''. At home I read it has green tea in it..... so I looked up the dangers in the Green Tea as supplement (not a tea that you drink) and it scared me reading liver damage, kidney damage (this is where I stopped reading). - Long story short, can I have a refund pls?? oh BTW I don't need the Siberian Ginseng either nor the Selenium (which is not good to take for a long time). I am on zero caffeine so because of the Green Tea, couldn't sleep well.

Purchased in January 2020.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Sara
SaraTasmania

Disappointing

I had been taking another brand of greens product but thought I would try this brand for a change, looks like it has all the good organic ingredients, so it can't go wrong. So, I bought this product online, checked the ingredients which didn't state that it has sweetener added. I was very disappointed when I tried it, it tasted artificial and sickeningly sweet. Looks like it will end up in the bin, an expensive experiment!

Purchased in June 2019.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Vital Organic Greens compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Freezing Smoothies

I make green smoothies for the wk ahead and I put Vital Greens in them then freeze. Is it alright to freeze Vital Greens or does it loose it's goodness ?

Purchased in July 2019.

Effective Within One day

Feeling sick for weeks

I have been using this product for weeks thinking it will make me feel better. I was so wrong. I actually have been so ill, I thought I must have something seriously wrong with me. I did a trial not having any and felt great then had a bit today and the symptoms are back. It gives me flu like symptoms. Sore legs, headaches, and nausea. I am glad I finally found out I’m not dying . Just threw it in the bin. Will never touch it again. Maybe I am allergic to something.

Purchased in April 2019 for $15.99.

Effective Within Did not work

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work

Bad reaction

I was given a sample from the chemist and took vital all in one for the first time today and had vomitting and diarrhea about half hour later. Will not risk taking it again.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Australia.

Mimi
Mimi

Way too expensive does nothing

Vital greens has way too much of the pineapple flavour which really stands out to previous vital greens i have purchased. Vital greens did not increase my energy at all. The worst thing about it, gives me diarrhea. The product is basically a large amount of pea protien isolate. Your better off taking high grade organic spirulina. Also the price of this product is a ridiciously expensive and a rip off!

Purchased in January 2019 for $70.00.

Vital Greens All in One Formula

I used to take Vital Greens with no issues. Bought the 'All in One' formula and get serious diarrhea within 30min. Tried taking 1/4 teaspoon with same results. Tried the companies online 'contact form' but it just keeps saying 'loading' and doesn't submit. Now I'm just annoyed I can't find out why. Filled in 'money back guarantee' online form with photos etc (under 2MB) and this also doesn't submit. 1.5 hrs later, it still says 'loading'. Hopefully someone responds to this.

Vital Greens
Vital G.Vital Greens
Nic
Nic

Thankyou. I will be in touch

Saved my skin

I have been taking this product for about a month, and have noticed a CONSIDERABLE change in my skin. It has given me a glow from within. I only take one teaspoon a day (as opposed to the recommended two) and I think it's enough. I love it! Will continue to take it each day.

Vital Greens fixed my diabetic 2 problems

Jane
JanePerth, WA

Have been using for years

Just wanted to say thank you! I have been taking vital greens for about 10 years on and off now and can honestly vital greens powder works brilliantly and gives me loads more energy day to day.

Caused Acne

Linda tu
Linda tuPerth, WA

Vital Greens

tried this two times and even cut down my dose, I think I'm allergic to Spirulina in this formula, couldn't stop going to the toilet, stopped taking this a few days later and was totally fine, such a shame guess I'll have to throw it away =(
If you are allergic to Spirulina do not drink this you will get a bad reaction.oh well least I tried feel like it's such a waste to throw it away sigh..Also I do not think this was a bad product it just wasn't meant for me =''(

MaryMary
MaryMarySydney, NSW

Great for energy. Shame about taste!

The product works extremely well in regards to general well-being and more energy. It is excellent in those regards. On the downside, I can hardly take it without gagging, due to the disgusting sweetener they use. I would be happy to take a version without added sweetener

Jac
JacHunter Region, NSW

Use this every day....feel good

This supplement imoroves my feelings of wellbeing. Ive aways had itchy legs and since taking this daily that has disappeared. Tastes ok and really worth it for me although i think uuts pretty pricey

Read more reviews - page 2

Jason
Jasonasked

Can I feed my dog this

Andy

Only your vet can answer this question : )

Danny Boaden
Danny Boadenasked

Does vital greens make your stools darker

Krissy
Krissyasked

Not a question, just my experience about this product. I turned 42 and I woke to a small patch of eczema on my face. Within weeks it spread and before I knew it I had red patches all over my face. I was working for a pharmacy at the time, so I had access to the many & varied ranges of natural medicines. I tried them all but nothing worked. I discussed it at length with all the rep's that came in store. A year after the first appearance of eczema on my face, a Vital greens pharmacy rep came into the store & gave me a vital green sample jar to try .. By the time the jar was done, the eczema on my face had completely cleared. I highly recommend it for anyone with eczema. Take this along with loads of orange juice or anything high in Vitamin C (thats natural not synthetic).

See all Vital Organic Greens questions

Get an answer from our members and Vital Greens representatives

Ingredients

Vital Organic Greens contains an organic blend of green superfoods, including spirulina, chlorella, wheat grass, barley grass, kale and broccoli.

The company states that the benefits of this blend are that it alkalises your system (as the human body’s pH is naturally alkaline), boosts immunity, and increases energy levels.

Here’s what reviewers thought:

• There were a number of loyal Vital Greens fans among reviewers. Many reported that this powder gave them a satisfying energy boost, and they noticed an increase in their overall vitality levels over time.
  • Smoother skin and complexions, as well as less itchiness and blotchiness were sometimes reported as a positive benefit.
  • Reviewers liked taking this first thing in the morning, as it often helped wake them up.

Points to consider

• Reviewers who gave this supplement a low rating often had adverse reactions to it, such as bloating and diarrhoea. It’s important to note that even though the ingredients and formula are largely natural, they still won’t suit everyone.
  • The taste was often a sore point for reviewers. The artificial sweetener used (thaumatin, monk fruit and stevia) made this a hard drink to swallow for many.
  • This health powder was considered expensive by several reviewers.

Cost

Each 200 gram tubs of Vital Organic Greens costs around $24.95. According to the Vitalo website, the serving size is '1-2 teaspoons when desired.'

Although this is a little vague, let's say you mix 1 teaspoon a day in water. This will last you 47 days, or around a month and a half, and cost 53 cents per serve.

If you opt for scooping out 2 teaspoons instead of one, Vital Organic Greens will only last around 24 days and cost around $1 per serve.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements