Vital Progenix

Vital Progenix

1.1

Total rubbish and a scam

This is just a scam and who knows what is in the capsules really? Never had any effect on me at all. Not only are they dishonest in scamming bu they ripped me off for two more lots for which I never ordered and they took the money. No response when asking for recredit of monies. Beware.

Purchased in February 2019.

Additional Physical Activities Sport
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
User IntentWeight Loss
Timothy L.

Timothy L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Type in RezaZyte & Diverts to webpages flogging this product

Don't fall for any of these products! They just contain Arginine which does work ok but these are rubbish! Look @ reviews here! Stop wasting your money. Is this 30 words yet damn it! ...

Purchased in December 2019.

Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
User IntentWeight Maintenance
FairlyOldBloke

FairlyOldBlokeCentral Queensland, QLD

Not Bad

I was offered these at a special rate. I went to buy more but the price for repeats is WAY too high when you I consider pills that work miles better are about same price. As I said they worked OK (not bad) but not brilliant and in my opinion not worth the money

Purchased in September 2018 for A$8.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
User IntentWeight Maintenance

Find out how Vital Progenix compares to other Other Supplements

As no effect on me. Total waste of time & money. Suspect it is a con.

I tried it for 28 days. Could not make any contact to stop them sending me more every month.
Charing me £64.92. A month. Watch out. The free trail is only for 14 day including postage
time. So cancel soon as you ask for the free sample. If they have access to your bank account the amount could increase without you knowing any thing.

Purchased in October 2018 at on line.

Additional Physical Activities None

Do not fall for this is a total scam, do not buy it

Do not fall for this is a total scam, do not buy it, they will charge and take your money from your account without you knowing. Fake all company, authority's should do something about it, someone needs to stop it, as I have been misled and they have charged me £130.00 pounds and cancelled my credit card, as there is no way to get it refunded. Terrible

I think this is a scam

I saw this product being advertised on the web and it offered a sample, all I had to pay was the postage costs. I never received the sample but the postal charges €5.99 were taken out of my bank account. Very shortly afterwards €99.99 was taken out of my account. A bottle of 60 capsules arrived weeks afterwards. I emailed the company to complain, as I hadn't been able to sample the goods. They gave me a discount and returned €49.99. Still haven't tried the product, have to check with my doc, but I think it is a scam

nino

ninoSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is an online scam

I requested free item online with eutraform or 3cuthelp, and then 2 payments of $137 were taken from credit card. This is a scam and there is no clear way other than cancelling credit card to get this sorted.

Purchased in December 2018.

Scam??

I ordered a free sample but I was charged$146 then this month another package arrived and I've been charged again so I had to ring up and cancel any future shipments seem to be a scam

Carmel

CarmelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No good

My husband has never ordered anything from the net, yet he fell for this. Sam of Sydney, where did you get their number? I have tried to stop future deliveries of their product. The bank is helping to get some money back.

Purchased in October 2018 for A$132.50.

sam

samSydney, NSW

Total scam

It's a total scam. They have taken money from my account twice. The product doesn't even work. Called the company but they refused any refund. This company should be banned from false advertising.

Davie L

Davie L

Absolute crap product

Doesn't work doesn't do anything don't waste your money It is a rip off DO NO BUY!!! Does not meet any of the claims it purports to. Do not waste your money!!!

Scam???

I have been taking this product for a week (night and day) with no side effects, so far. I have had my credit card cancelled and a new one issued after the bank contacted me re a charge of $133...they said it was a scam. I can't judge the quality of this product (it is early days), only the way in which they conduct their business which is highly suspicious.

Be aware

I tried one capsule a day for two weeks. Only result was terrible redness on end of private part and shocking rash in surrounding areas

Sunny

SunnyChristchurch

Fraud and money suckers

Full of fraud n took $265 from my account. Product is full of crap too.. End of the day i cancelled my bank credit card otherwise they would keep sucking my money without any reason..
Its full of scam be aware.
My experience with product was very bad.. Product is just waste no good at all.

Very Shady deal

I applied for a bottle through the David Kosch FREE BOTTLE promo and got charged for it then have been charged for another bottle which i still haven't received a month after being charged for it. The whole deal is very suspicious to me. the product i had no improvements anywhere.

Shel

ShelGeelong

Very ignorant and misleading

If your type 2 diabetic do not use, very misleading and charged me anyways even though I never opened the bottle. Called them to refund and they just hung up on me instead of doing the right thing.

Vital Progenix scam

Likewise I didn't think this might be a scam as it was underwritten by legitimate public figures whom I am now sure were unawares of their supposed endorsement. Before the product had even arrived there had been a substantial`ntgial amount taken from my account. When I contacted the bank they said they kn e of this but that it was not fraud as they had already taken out the 2 lots of postage which I had not queried.. Therefore I could not have the money reimbursed. The product did eventually arrive but I binned it as couldn't trust the contents after the scam.

This product is total garbage

Found this product to be a total scam.,!!!! No way to get in touch with Vital Progenix to cancel order, Money out of my account every month for a product that does not work

Total scam-So True-Just try to Phone them, and you will get cut off.

Yes Really, Just gives a way to your debit card, Month on Month they will debit 49-59 Pounds via 2 different accounts, and sent more rubbish.
I am out of pocket over £250.00 and the fraud team are investigating.

P.S. Dont Go there..............

Samhilly

SamhillyPerth

Stay well away from Vital Progenix

Do not get caught
.Be Carefull. Got sample which made me unwell. Now have $272.68 taken from my Acc by this company