Viva Energy

Viva Energy

Brand Manager for Viva Energy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
  • Rates and Fees
Melanie49
Melanie49South East Queensland, QLD

So easy to deal with!

We have been with Viva Energy for our business since 2015 and I can't recommend them enough. Nothing is ever too difficult and everything is always resolved over the phone within minutes. I had a mini crisis where my credit limit was reached and our company cars could not refuel, it was super urgent but MJ was right onto it for me and the finance team had it sorted on the spot with a credit limit increase. It's just always easy with these guys, highly recommend!! Cards are also durable and attractive. Thanks Viva!

Ross Coon
Ross Coon

Expensive

Fuel is more expensive at these outlets compared to others (before viva took over the fuel was cheap and good quality)

No LPG at their service stations

Poor quality fuel

Greg In Melbourne
Greg In MelbourneMelbourne

How serious are Shell (Viva Energy) about AutoGas LPG fuel in Australia?

For the last several months, I have been unable to get LPG fuel for my car from my local Shell Coles Express Knox Park here in suburban Melbourne, Victoria. Apparently Viva Energy managed to get their system operating a few weeks back. However, last week (20/12/2020) the pumps would not start (While the technicians were repairing the system) and today (31/12/2020) the LPG bowsers once again have the out-of-service notices on them. This has been going on for months. Shell's own website lists AutoGas LPG as one of the available fuel types at this location. However, they appear to be unable to deliver it reliably. Shell / Viva Energy, how serious are you about LPG Fuel here in Australia?