1.4

1.7

John
John

Good staff to keep

Nadene was a great person to get our tech issues sorted out. Show reply
Dane C.
Dane C.

Terrible tech/customer support. Paying for a product that you don’t receive

If I could give it a minus I would.
Have charged me repeatedly for hosting and fails to host the website, however keeps charging and wants payment again one week after paying however my site is not supported or up.
When calling tech support I’m passed around 3 different tele support tech team for 58 mins with the end result being adjust your expectations if you don’t pay the renewal you won’t have a website.
I’m moving my website to another host.
This is straight out theivery.
Judith R.
Judith R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

With Thanks!

Arnel helped me patiently today with my questions relating to my Domain registration and web hosting. ... by assisting me to verify my email address. Show reply
Simon L.
Simon L.

take your money for 2 years

Absolutely disgraceful serrvice. Hound you to pa then zero service
Lydia D.
Lydia D.

Really helpful

Very helpful - gave all the information available and extra support Show reply
Serge
SergeSydney, NSW4 posts

unbelievable

Worst company to deal with. They were hosting my website (one of may), i paid for 10 years. After roughly 1 year the website was deemed dangerous and was not accessible. after monts of talking to them and loosing disappointed, i moved to another company and its all good now. They did not offer a refund for the 8 years remaining. Stay away, you will be disapointed.......a month later and we still haven't heard from them.
CatL
CatL

Reassured

I had a concern regarding payment and security and I was assured and helped very well, all with great communication. Everytime I have had any worries or issues, I have always received fantastic assistance. Show reply
Flo H.
Flo H.

Terrible. Dont believe the positive reviews

We have been trying to change an email address for the owner of the domain name for over 1 week. It has still not been resolved. Despite receiving emails closing the ticket saying it has been resolved. Service is ridiculous. I called them last week 5 times, they assure you they're working on it, get you to jump through their hoops, write letters, and still it's not done. I cried last week on the phone to them, the whole process was so exhaustive and frustrating.
MaryJane
MaryJane

Outlook configuration

Arnel is very efficient and was able to help and fix my issue within minutes Show reply
Shane K.
Shane K.

Efficient Service

Nadene was very helpful in assisting me with something I was unable to work out how to complete myself. Show reply
Paul, New Farm
Paul, New FarmNew Farm2 posts

Sorted the first time!

Very patient operator guided me to a solution that fixed my problem the first time and walked me through a lack online understanding in avery pleasant manner Show reply
Ldubz
Ldubz2 posts
M Wilson
M WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service. Don’t use them. Cheaper elsewhere

To hard to deal with when there’s a problem. Paid these guys for a 3 year domain name renewal and had nothing but trouble. I contacted them 3 times and all promised to call me back to no avail. I ended up buying my domain name again elsewhere and have no way of getting my money back from them.
Sarah
Sarah

Helpful friendly

Arnel was helpful and pleasant. Patiently assisted with my queries and took time to walk me through my issues. Show reply
Tony B
Tony B3 posts

Outstanding support

Arnel has done a superb job of supporting a tech dinosaur and resolving problems caused by men being gullible and allowing men phone to be hacked - couldn't ask for more! Show reply