Voltaren Rapid 25

Voltaren Rapid 25

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I don't feel like it makes the pain better

I'm a little disappointed. I have really bad back pains. Took this due to awesome reviews. After taking three tablets and waiting two hours, I am still in terrible pain. Think I will be sticking to aspirin

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $4.00.

Symptom ReliefNo Effect
Pain TypeChronic

GEE-SHOCK

GEE-SHOCKSydney, NSW

Very effective

I had a very serious neck pain previously (couldn’t even sleep) and I took this medicine after GP. Absorbed quickly and my pain got relieved very soon. After using for 3 days the pain is almost gone . I used it with the Voltaren emugel and magnesium supplement. Good combo to make pain go away! No side effect so far

Purchased in July 2019.

Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Pain TypeAcute
Effective Within 1 hour

WitchyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happily Surprised

I have been battling sciatica pain, particularly when in bed. Voltaren rapid offers excellent relief from the stabbing pain. Worked from day one. Was hesitant taking it but happy I did!

Purchased in April 2019 for $14.00.

Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Pain TypeChronic
Effective Within 1 hour

gwen

Excellent for short term flare ups of pain in osteoarthritis multiple arthropathy.

Only need it short term.2tabs 8hrly does the trick over 2days.....Usually flare up has been controlled.and tablets no longer needed.....Cannot be used long term and need to be taken with food.

Rick

RickSydney, nsw

Great for back pain

put my back out and was in bed for days, hardly able to walk, I took Voltaren Rapid 25 and pain went away in a half an hour and i was able to walk fine. very fast acting!!!

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

Great for migraines

I suffer a lot of migraines, which I think stem from a strain in my neck. I don't always like to take a lot of painkillers so gave this a go. I find that if I use it early on, before the migraine has really set in, it helps a lot in reducing the tension in my neck and thus stops the full migraine setting in. It is expensive though but a little bit is all you need.
Helps prevent a migraine setting in if used early
Expensive

Does the job fast

I put my back out a while ago and get flare ups from time to time. Voltaren Rapid 25 works fast and does a great job sorting out even stronger pain, you also feel less stiffness.
Works really well on stronger pain, works really fast, doesn't contain codiene so doesn't cause drowsiness
a little expensive