2Voltaren Rapid 25

• 1 hour
4.5

Gay W
Gay WSydney, NSW18 posts

Works brilliantly. Can't do without it

Brilliant! Works a lot better than panadol or Nurofen. Works quickly and reduces pain by at least 75%. I can't do without it. It definitely gets you back on your feet again. Show details
Emmy
Emmy

I don't feel like it makes the pain better

I'm a little disappointed. I have really bad back pains. Took this due to awesome reviews. After taking three tablets and waiting two hours, I am still in terrible pain. Think I will be sticking to aspirin Show details
GEE-SHOCK
GEE-SHOCKSydney, NSW29 posts

Very effective

I had a very serious neck pain previously (couldn’t even sleep) and I took this medicine after GP. Absorbed quickly and my pain got relieved very soon. After using for 3 days the pain is almost gone . I used it with the Voltaren emugel and magnesium supplement. Good combo to make pain go away! No side effect so far Show details
WitchyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC18 posts

Happily Surprised

I have been battling sciatica pain, particularly when in bed. Voltaren rapid offers excellent relief from the stabbing pain. Worked from day one. Was hesitant taking it but happy I did! Show details
gwen6 posts

Excellent for short term flare ups of pain in osteoarthritis multiple arthropathy

Only need it short term.2tabs 8hrly does the trick over 2days.....Usually flare up has been controlled.and tablets no longer needed.....Cannot be used long term and need to be taken with food.

Ric
RicSydney, nsw81 posts

Great for back pain

put my back out and was in bed for days, hardly able to walk, I took Voltaren Rapid 25 and pain went away in a half an hour and i was able to walk fine. very fast acting!!!

Sarzie Mac
Sarzie MacSydney167 posts

Great for migraines

I suffer a lot of migraines, which I think stem from a strain in my neck. I don't always like to take a lot of painkillers so gave this a go. I find that if I use it early on, before the migraine has really set in, it helps a lot in reducing the tension in my neck and thus stops the full migraine setting in. It is expensive though but a little bit is all you need.
Helps prevent a migraine setting in if used early
Expensive
delboy40
delboy40AU

Does the job fast

I put my back out a while ago and get flare ups from time to time. Voltaren Rapid 25 works fast and does a great job sorting out even stronger pain, you also feel less stiffness.
Works really well on stronger pain, works really fast, doesn't contain codiene so doesn't cause drowsiness
a little expensive