Vornado 533

Vornado 533

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Vornado? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Power

WTH is this !

absolutely shameless with the "quiet operation" printed on the box !!
it just as noisy as a vacuum, wth are they thinking when they use this as a selling point ?!

the "moves air up to 21 metres" also a false advertising, i don't know how extreme they tested, but in real life u won't be able to feel any air movements beyond 7meters.

it is working as an air circulator, but just go to Bunnings you got better options with much better prices, even buy a worksite fan that used to dry a painted wall is still better.

Purchased in October 2020 at David Jones for $129.00.

RitaG
RitaGSydney, NSW

Makes a difference

I have 2 large Air Circulators around the house
and so I decided to buy a small one (the same brand) for the kitchen so that whilst I am cooking it will cool down the room. I am so glad I did as it makes the kitchen so much cooler.
The price is a little high but we are paying for quality here. I would recommend these air circulators to anyone.

Purchased in February 2020 at House - Online store for $114.99.

Gordon L.
Gordon L.South East Queensland, QLD

Pricey but Worth It

Purchased in July 2015 at Harvey Norman for $118.00.

Helfa
Helfa

Great in caravan

We live in a caravan so wanted a small fan. Seen the Vornado in Harvey Norman 4 years ago and decided it was what we needed. It has been fantastic. It runs nearly 24/7 summer and winter. In the summer it is used on its own or in conjunction with the van's a/c. In the winter used with the heating on the a/c. Is noisy on high but so is the a/c. We have no trouble sleeping whilst it is on. Have been very happy with its performance. I see they have a12 volt one now so looking at buying one for when we are off grid.

Purchased in January 2015 at Harvey Norman for $90.00.

Wilfred v
Wilfred vVic, 3199

This is not a fan but an air circulator. It will cool but you need to be within its range as it doesn't oscillate

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $128.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Is the new ALDI Bladeless Air Purifier Fan better than the Dyson Pure Cool Desk Fan?

German retail giant ALDI is releasing a bladeless fan and air purifier, due to go on sale as part of its Special Buys program this Saturday 18th November.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Nov 2020
is-the-new-aldi-bladeless-air-purifier-fan-better-than-the-dyson-pure-cool-desk-fan

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Quindarious
QuindariousPerth

Overpriced and nothing special.

needtoknow
needtoknowAU

SIMPLY THE BEST

I have been suffering dye to treatment to high body heat.My friend bought a vornado 533 abd loved it.I bought mine 18th.dec.2018 from harvey norman moss vale
.ITS THE BEST EVER I HAD A WONDERFUL NIGHTS SLEEP AFTER 5 MONTHS OF INTERMITTENT.AND MY BEDROOM IS COOL AND I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER.The noise is no bother and i slept with it on all night,its wonderful abd HN.has good price im getting the large one for my lounge.BIG THANKYOU.

Kyles
KylesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So sorry I wasted my money.

I have a severely intellectually disabled son and I'm a single mum so money is very tight. I bought this from David Jones after the sales person recommended it and have ran it constantly on top speed for over 24 hours, it's done nothing. My place has just getting hotter and hotter. Will be returning it.

Ms. Eva
Ms. EvaMililani

Does the job

Awesome air circulator. Does the job in my son's room. Its noisy if you put the settings or 2 and 3. All in all glad I bought this brand. Will be purchasing a bigger one soon. Easy to move around to different areas of the house. Wish it came in different colors.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Cam
CamSydney

Powerful but loud

Nice small size and great airflow but it's very noisy at the II & III settings. The lowest setting is good for sleeping on cooler summer nights but most nights in summer I put it on II. Fine for sleeping, but might be a bit loud for some. It's designed to circulate air in a small-medium size room, not necessarily directly blowing on you, so keep that in mind. It works well for both purposes, but the floor height can be a bit limiting.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Andrew
AndrewSouthside

Best small fan I've ever had

Fans power is great, costs about 5c to use and really cools down the room. One of the best fans on the market has 3 speeds and while isn't too loud the sound is definitely noticeable (ie not as quiet as some weaker fans). Says the grill is removable, but require a screwdriver and can be quite difficult to see where the screws are without looking at a video of how to do it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
E. Lopez
E. LopezAnnandale, NSW

A little expensive but good summer investment

I moved to Sydney in the peak of Summer and my $29 fan wasn't enough. Decided to buy the Vornado and it really did a good job in circulating air in my bedroom. I only have a tiny window and it usually gets stuffy and humid, but the vornado did a good job in keeping the room cool. It seems loud at first but liveable.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Ranger wong
Ranger wongAustralia

Good to use

It is good to use and small size . It can fit anywhere you want to put it . The fan speed also strong compare normally fan . Price is reasonable however , i still like more silence fan . When you sleeping , of course prefer quiet and comfortable .

Date PurchasedJan 2017
sam
sammaitland

Good but expensive fan

I bought this fan for my mother as a Christmas gift as she needed a fan, it is very compact like a desk top fan but very powerful as it can blow a long way from one end of the room to the other end. Level 3 is noisy though so she doesn't use that level, but she likes how small it is. It only tilts up and down and not sideways, so some effort needs to be put in to set it up and point to the right direction before walking away.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Joe R
Joe R

Powerful Small Fan to cool a room

Bought it during the heat wave in Melbourne 2 weeks ago, it saved our hot steamy night. It serve the purpose to cool the room and it's not too noisy unlike some other brands. It sit perfectly on the side or small table. Apart from that, the outside frame has quite a small gap between the holes to prevent my young kids to put their fingers inside. Happy customer.

Date PurchasedJan 2018