Vorwerk Kobold VK200

Vorwerk Kobold VK200

MPN: VK200
Listing monitored by Vorwerk

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (15) · No (4)
Kellie
KellieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mop head has failed twice

I purchased my cleaner in May 2021. The vacuum is great. The mop head failed (water sensor issues) in August 2021. It spent a month getting “repaired” only to be replaced in full, which was great. However, now the second replacement mop is having the same problem. Very frustrating. Will have to take the whole unit back again. Godfreys a won’t just send the mop head away for checking - they send the whole machine, so am now facing another month+ without a vacuum or mop.

Purchased in May 2021 at Godfreys for $3,000.00.

Stacey
StaceyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I am actually disappointed in the vacuum, it certainly does not have the suction of a other cleaners.

I use on carpet and tiles and couch. Relatively well depending on your previous vacuum, upgrades are not always worth the upgrade. If you were to have a basic vacuum then this is a fantastic product by far, I just feel I have downgraded.

Purchased in March 2021 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $1,999.00.

AnnetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DONT BUY THE MOP HEAD!!!

We have had our vacuum cleaner for 5 years, the vacuum itself is excellent. DO NOT waste your money on the mop head. I hardly used mine, but tried to love it and use it from time to time, recently it stopped working, kept stopping (as if cloth was too damp). I took it in for a service and was told there are no parts available for it and that we would have to purchase a new one. at the cost of $1000.00.
I have tried contacting Vorwerk directly and found that they are owned by Godfreys in Australia. Godfreys tell me its a Vorwerk issue. When you pay this sort of money you expect more than 5 years from it and given I hardly used it.

Purchased in December 2015 at Godfreys for $4,000.00.

Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Annette

Yes, unfortunately I hardly used the mop head. I don’t think this is a good enough outcome. You can’t repair it and are advising I purchase a new one. Not worth the money. I would advise anyone looking at this mop head to look for better mop options.

Tania F.
Tania F.South East Queensland, QLD

Best vaccum and floor cleaner I have ever used.

BlueglowHunter Region, NSW

Great Upright Vacuum

Purchased in September 2020 at Godfreys.

Monika
MonikaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent for pets and time poor

Purchased in November 2020 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $2,000.00.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

vacuum and mop on one machine

Purchased in May 2018 at Godfreys Physical Stores.

Godfrey G.Vorwerk

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
SJT
SJTSouth East Queensland, QLD

I LOVE IT!

I use the Vorwerk VK200 & SP600 on Matte Grey tiles, vinyl plank, & engineered oak floor. It’s amazing, I have 3 dogs & my house smells great. Takes the chore out of the floors.

Purchased in June 2020 for $3,000.00.

tassiemay
tassiemayHobart

What a sucker

Cleaner is fantastic such powerful suction but the bag indicator lights don't work, bag was beyond full with no indication as stated this is disappointing ecpecially being a brand new cleaner

Purchased in April 2020 at Godfreys for $1,999.00.

Rick
RickSydney, NSW

Amazing vacuum in our apartment with timber / carpet floors

Amazing product, simple to use and is a dream to clean with! We have a 2 bedroom apartment and it makes cleaning so time effective. The bags last a long time and it has taken us 1.5 year to go through the standard box I think there are 5 or 6 per box, we bought 2 more and should be fine for a long time. We don’t have pets, so can’t speak for pet hair removal, but me and my wife have both long hair and it picks it all up. Just remember to take the power head brush bar out and cut the hair off every 2 or so cleans. The attachments are great. Overall very good quality and worth the $2000+ price tag, this is of course subjective.

Purchased in December 2018 at Hurstville.

Frozus
FrozusSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best vacuum ever. I am in love with it.

This is my favourite appliance and the best vacuum I have ever had for numerous reasons. I have shoulder pain and it doesn't hurt to use it. It adapts to each carpet if used in the auto mode. (My other vacuum was impossible to move on some piles.) The cord is long so you don't have to keep changing power points. It can lay down flat so you can get it under furniture easily. It is extremely quiet. It's just beautiful. It's not cheap but I'm so happy with it. Godfreys was also fantastic. Really good customer service.

Purchased at Godfreys.

Scott J.
Scott J.South West, WA

Ok, expensive, not great with animal hair

Easy to use but attachments are a wates of time, shoulder strap is awkward.
Normal head works well on hard floors, but pet hair blocks it up.
Bag indicator seems to not work, bag was full, suction cutting out, lights saying it still good.
Bag also filled quicker than the sales person said it would. Told it would easily last a year for a 2 by 1 house, once or twice a week. Guess its a dirty house.

All in all its not worth the price

Purchased in January 2020 at Godfreys for $1,800.00.

Find out how Vorwerk Kobold VK200 compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Stay away from Godfrey’s and this Machine!

Purchased at Godfreys for $2,000.00.

cameron
cameronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

when your kids don't mind vacuuming your onto something good

this is the best investment i have made for the house. it makes cleaning so easy, knows when it is changing from hardfloors and going to carpet, adjusts the suction. all the attachments really make a difference. the only thing that is odd is the shoulder strap, dont know if im not using that properly or its just a bit awkward. other than that best investment for the house

Purchased in September 2018 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $1,700.00.

The best hand stick vacuum ever!

The best hand stick Vacuum by far. So easy to use and pull along floor. Has the best suction on carpet and hard floors. Lightweight and a very well designed hand stick vacuum. We also got the mop with it which vacuums and mops at same time, its brillant. No more batteries going flat either with a long electric cord. This is an extremely good quality product. Thank you Vorwerk.

Purchased in September 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores.