VS Sassoon Big Curls Ceramic Setter VSCHV14A

VS Sassoon Big Curls Ceramic Setter VSCHV14A

Faulty product

I bought this setter and the light that indicates the curls are ready was damaged. I exchanged the setter for a new one and I had the same problem. This time I got a different model (cheaper) and I found the same fault. No more VS for me, that's for sure.

reviewone

reviewoneSydney, NSW

Heat up quick, give great volume

Exactly what I was looking for. My hair is very heavy and never curls well, but I use a 38mm curling wand to give it volume and flick out my layers, which can be quite time consuming (usually about 30mins), now all I need to do is heat these up (it really take under 2 minutes) and pop them in for five minutes to get the same effect. LOVING them! NOTE: if you're after curls these don't give a very big curl, you'll need smaller rollers for that.
    Quick to heat up & fantastic volume!
    The clips can be trick, but once you get the hand of them its all good.

Bpd14

Bpd14Vic, 3171

A great product!

SueC254

SueC254AU

The solution to frizzy, curly hair - get instant smooth waves, a bouncy glamorous look

Lenie

LenieAustralia

Great product

Thanks for including your hair type, I also have very fine hair that is difficult to keep curls in.

PerthGirl