VS338A, VS325A, VS319A
See the Best Hair Stylers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VS Sassoon

3.6
  • Hair Length Medium (1)
  • Hair Style Straight (1)
  • Hair Care
Abbey
Abbey

The perfect curler for tighter curls or loose beach waves

For $20 from Priceline, this is my preferred curler over other expensive curlers.
The temperature settings are an awesome feature (doesn't get too hot - no.4 is the perfect temp) and having the clip allows you the curler to hold the hair so it's super user friendly and the curls look perfect.

Purchased for $20.00.

C A
C ACentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Works well

Heats up to a good temperature, curls and waves last well. Not an expensive item, but has given me no trouble. Takes a while to heat up, but otherwise I have no complaints

Purchased in April 2017 at Priceline for $35.00.

Other Hair Stylers

C A
C ACentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bought from Kogan

Works fine, takes quite a while to hear up but works okay when it does. I think I’d prefer it got hotter as it doesn't give a long lasting curl, my Remington one for much hotter (but didn't last long)
Most of the time I am in a hurry to get ready so a faster heat up time would be better. It does have a heat adjustment but just doesn't get too hot. Seems fine otherwise, it's a cheap item so I guess you get what you pay for.
I bought this from Kogan, and was disappointed that it came with no warranty nor any instructions, so I am not sure if this is Kogan’s fault or something lacking in the packing of the curler. I don't take any stars off for this as I can't be sure who is at fault.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan.com for $29.99.

Esther
Esther

Great price and easy to use

My first time succeeding in a curler. I had a Paris glam before and it was too hard to use because the barrel wasn't smooth and had a brush on it. This VS one has a smooth barrel, easy instructions. I watched a few YouTube videos and succeeded instantly. It was only $30 when I bought from ebay.

Purchased in July 2019.

Hair Stylers

Find out how VS Sassoon Ceramic Curler compares to other Hair Stylers

Faria
Faria

Do not curl at all for thick hair

I have thick hair. I used my VS Sassoon two times with different curl products, and I was failed to curl my hair.
It is not worth even 1 $ for thick hair. Make sure it is work for you, then buy it.

Purchased in November 2018 for $34.00.

Kiming
KimingAdelaide

Does not curl well

This curler did not work well in many differenr hair types. It did give a sligh curl for long hair which did not hold. Does not suit short hair.
Would recommend to choose some other curler which can help to hold the curls better.
It is also difficult to use the tongs.

Angelis
Angelis

Good for its price

Bought this to curl my bangs, which in terms worked but this iron took forever to cool down. Maybe it is because of the australian heat but i really do not think that it should take 5 minutes for an unplugged iron to cool on even if it was on a high heat 6

Mopsy
MopsySunshine Coast

Good curler

I'm not hugely experienced in using curlers (this is my first one) but this model is affordable and I wanted the larger barrel. It works well but I find I'm always accidentally turning it down while I'm using it, because of where the heat slider sits under the barrel. Otherwise it seems to work well.

Other Hair Stylers