VS Sassoon Ultimate Salon Setter VSP3029A

VS Sassoon Ultimate Salon Setter VSP3029A

See the Best Hair Stylers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I also have a problem with the clips! They leave a crinkle and definitely do not stay in place. They just fall all over the place. I had advised Vidal Sassoon at an earlier stage however no-one contacted me with any resolve. Very disappointed!!

Purchased at Myer Retail Stores.

Loz

LozPerth

Clips a disaster

I just bought this roller set and I have the same problem as a couple of others. The clips just DON'T hold the rollers on at all. They just flop all over the place. VERY disappointed!

anneHawthorn East

Can't fault it though too long to do whole head

Hair curls in short amount of time. However because limited number of Curler available took a while to do whole head. I then bought a $19 Remington thong from target. Does a much thorough and quicker job. I would say use of combination of both would be ideal

Cazz

Cazz

Great hot rollers!

I recently bought a new set of VS hot rollers. My previous VS set (10+ years old) was still working fine, but the plastic top was broken and I decided to buy a new set. All round great hot rollers, but my set came with some strange plastic pegs, which do not stay on the rollers no matter how I place them. I have reverted to using my old pins to keep the rollers in place, which work just fine. Reverting to the old-style pins would be my only suggestion for change.

SueC254

SueC254AU

Highly recommended - versatile, doesn't damage hair, easy to use, fast heat-up

Amy2469
Amy2469

How much did you pay for this? Was this purchased in QLD?

Robyn

Robynasked

Hi I just purchased this product from Myer in ACT. So far I'm very happy with it except that in the photo on this site it shows wide plastic clips PLUS METAL PINS. I received neither, but instead some useless narrow plastic clips. Please advise me how I may receive the metal pins (and wide clips may be handy), as shown in your advertising. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

B.G

B.Gasked

Hi. Just a quick question. When i turn the machine on, is the centre light (the one on the roller) supposed to light up red when i plug it in. Or just when its heated?

Yes it does

VS Sassoon
Conair A.VS Sassoon

The heat reactive spot on the heated rollers does not light up ( electrically ) to confirm it is a heat reactive spot that will fade to a pale pink/white when the rollers are hot, once the heated rollers are cool the dot will return to its original red colour.
Should you require further information please kindly cal Conair Customer Service desk 1800 650 263

Dozasked

The silly tiny clips for the VSP3029A are a disaster. They won't hold the rollers in place, they constantly drop, fall out and leave kinks in my hair. How can I get the old style pins that worked so well and came with older models???

VS Sassoon
Conair A.VS Sassoon

Hi, please kindly call Conair customer service on 1800 650 263

Doz

The pins and wide claw clips that were sent make a HUGE difference in holding the rollers in place. These rollers hold their heat and are fabulous for creating a Hollywood style look. The retractable cord makes packing away easy. I would suggest that in future the pin tips be manufactured in different colors to distinguish more easily between the different sizes. I would also prefer if there were more medium sized rollers and fewer small and large rollers.

Get an answer from our members and VS Sassoon representatives