Vuly Lift 2 Large

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic Trampoline! Worth every cent!

At the end of last year, the kids (8 & 3), were in need of a new trampoline. I only wanted the best, which was Vuly, but couldn’t afford a brand new one. After searching for second hand trampolines, I ended up winning a Vuly Lift 2 Large through their Facebook live competition.

After surprising the kids on Christmas Day with their new trampoline, and seeing the amazing quality, next time I need a new trampoline from Vuly, I’ll save my money for one!

The Large trampoline is big enough to fit both kids and myself and more if needed. We spent great quality time together bouncing and playing games.

When I’m not bouncing with the kids, I know I can trust them to be safe on the trampoline, with it’s safety net and padding.

After owning this trampoline, I would never cheap out on another one! That’s for sure!

Purchased in November 2018.

Safety
Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)

Kids love it

Took 2.5hrs set up and hubby said instructions were too detailed at times. The mat with shapes is great for making up games. 3yo can get on and off himself.

Purchased in April 2018 for $1,200.00.

Safety
Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Great product

Love our Vuly. It Is very stable, used mostly by our 2 teenagers. The sun cover stops the mat from becoming too hot. Would highly recommend to any trampoline buyers.

Purchased in November 2018.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (12 - 18)

The perfect gift

The trampoline was easy to erect and feels solid in construction - mummy has tested it! Can’t wait for the hours of laughs it will give our two girls (4,2). I’m sure it will feature in many childhood memories - the ultimate gift that keeps on giving. Thank you Vuly

We love our new trampoline!

My 3 year old son loves this trampoline. He has friends, cousins, parents and even grandparents on there with him, often a few at a time. It is super stable and the anchors have held it down through storms where others blew away. I love the zipless entry on the net & the images for jumping on. My husband says it was simple to put together. It was delivered it great time and service staff were very helpful. I would definitely buy this trampoline again.

Summer Lovin

Kids love the new trampoline, always out the back jumping. It truly has been a great addition to our family x o

Uncontactable by phone and BE AWARE of “FREE” delivery service!

The whole Vuly experience has been a nightmare!
Not only are Vuly uncontactable by phone - you leave a “voicemail” and good luck to anyone if you get a call back - they also use the WORST delivery service, and we are still missing 2 boxes which the delivery company have pretty much wiped their hands of (also uncontactable)
So here we have a trampoline that we cannot assemble, and our kids never got in time for Xmas.
$1400 later and no Xmas present for kids.
I just want my money back and will happily send back the half trampoline.
Can we PLEASE be refunded.

Hello Shaz, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly! We're sorry to hear you've experienced difficulties getting in touch with us and that you are still currently waiting for the remaining boxes to be delivered. Being a toy company, we do pride ourselves on customer feedback, so we would like to get this sorted out for you so we can restore your faith in Vuly. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlayThanks Denaya for your genetic message. It’s only been almost 2 months After going through THE WORST customer service I have EVER encountered we FINALLY got a refund. Less $20. All I can say if people are reading this, lodge a credit card dispute with your bank and go that way Would be much quicker. Vuly never fulfilled their obligations to supply me with a product I had paid for, so the disputed process would have been on my side. Good luck Vuly Your fake 5 star reviews will catch up with you one day. Best of luck.

The kids are loving their trampoline.

This is a really safe and fun trampoline. The kids are really enjoying bouncing to exhaustion. It was easy enough to put together as long as you follow the instructions. (maybe have a woman on hand for this task

Our third Vuly trampoline and we love it

Our two children aged 10 and 12 play all the time on the Vuly 2 whether dancing, jumping, jiving to music; shooting hoops inside and outside of the trampoline; playing stories with the pictures on the mat; or our visiting children which is a lot, we love the Vuly 2. We usually limit young kids to 3 on a time with a roster system going. We have had Vuly before but sold them as we moved interstate and further north in Queensland. We highly recommend this product as it sturdy, safe and so much fun.

So glad we upgraded

We recently gave our old Vuly to friends as our girls have grown a bit over the last 6 years. We were very excited when our new Lift 2 arrived! It was super easy and quick to set up, and ever since the girls spend most afternoons ‘working out’. The shade was a nice extra and helps on those hot Queensland days. We would highly recommend this trampoline!

BTW Our old Vuly was still in top condition despite moving with us all across Australia (including a stint in Darwin)

Hours of fun! Our daughter loves her new trampoline!

Our 4 year old daughter loves playing on this with all her friends! It is safe, and very stable, and looks good.
Thanks Vuly! Friendly & prompt customer service too.
We love our new trampoline, it has already resulted in hours of fun and entertainment. Mum & dad enjoy a bounce too!

Awesome

Love this trampoline, minimal swearing putting it together - in fact it was very easy! Great quality and looks amaxing. Kids ((10 and 12 yo) are loving it. The only challenge is that it’s difficult for 1 person to move it. We have thick grass and it’s sturdy legs make it hard to drag across the lawn. We love the brand and are already thinking we will invest in the swing set for Xmas!

Best money we have spent

We have 2 very active little kids 6 years and 2 years that absolutely love this! We live in rual QLD so the shade is an absolute life saver. We have bought a cheaper trampoline a couple of year ago and was a complete waste of money wish we had got the Vuly sooner.

The ultimate life saver

The lift 2 is incredible. I have 4 kids ages 2-8 and it has supplied endless hours of entertainment. I had four 8yo boys over the other day and they loved having the space to all jump together.
This trampoline is stable and I always feel confident when my kids are playing on it.