2Vuly Thunder Large

3.2

SteveMac
SteveMacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
  Large

Trampoline is fine, but doesn't last

Kids loved the trampoline, however after about 3.5 years the following issues have happened, would not recommend purchase of this type of trampoline:

* Jump Matt failed within 12 months and needed a replacement (addressed under warranty)
* Spring's started breaking in half after 2 years (not addressed under warranty, purchase 7 springs for $80 including shipping)
* We are now replacing a spring a day, just not good enough

Worse still, the replacement springs we paid for have started to fail within 3-4 days of installation.

(only one person on the trampoline at a time, maximum weight on trampoline is 40kgs at a time) Show details

Martin B.
Martin B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vuly Thunder is go

I recently purchased the Vuly Thunder with tent/shading - seems very high quality, strong and sturdy. It's going to be a game-changer for my family and provide hours of fun exercise. Highly recommend for anyone seeking a reliable trampoline Show details ·  1
Jana D.
Jana D.

Kids are in heaven

Great size for both my 4 and 10 year old. 10year old can do flips but it doesn’t take up all of our yard. I even enjoy bouncing on it. Had it installed in under an hour. Great for keeping kids off the tv/iPad. Show details ·  1
Ashlee
AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Large

Falling apart and have already replaced parts once now need to again

We have had this trampoline for around 3 years and have replaced parts once and now need to again after them only being used for a year bought less than 2yrs ago and the net mat and shade cover all need replacing not to mention every leaf spring and pole having rust. So disappointing as I have bout two vuly trampolines and replaced parts without complaint but I have had enough. I'm going to lodge a complaint with the ACCC. I called and gave the staff a chance to talk to me about it and told them I wasn't happy. It's the equivalent of buying two cheaper trampolines a year just to replace the failing parts. This trampoline has always had shade covers one and looks like this. Show details
LUKE HILBERT
LUKE HILBERTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Verified Large

Dangerous to install, misleading advertising

I injured myself quite badly installing this trampoline, but Vuly don't care about that. This is very dangerous and difficult to install, instructions re terrible, don't do it without at least 2 men helping you. Also you can't use the shade cloth and the basketball ring at the same time, but they don't tell you this when buying it. Ladder is not compatible and small kids can't get in without help from you. Nightmare trampoline Show details
Paul
PaulPerth, WA6 posts
  Verified Large

Springs break in 4 weeks of purchase

We bought our kids 13/9 year olds an early Christmas present ,within 4 weeks we were replacing springs . The response we received was terrible , 2nd claim was made on 29/12/21 and we are currently still waiting for springs to be replaced!A present that has not been used for the last four weeks as they don’t have any spare parts available and customer service is terrible!!! wish we never bought this piece of junk looking forward to something else failing as will be getting a full refund.Don’t buy look for something else!!!! Show details
Trisha
TrishaVictoria2 posts

Vuly Flare

I have bought 2 Vuly Flare trampolines for each grandson. Wind damage twice for one despite using anchor kits and weights, bought in September 2021. Vuly recommends taking down shade sail when impending winds, which was done the second time. Vuly sent an invoice for replacement parts. not happy that I purchased 2 of these, other trampoline not assembled yet. I am regretting my purchase big time. Show details
Monique H.
Monique H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Fair Incentive Large

What dreams are made of!

We recently purchased our Vuly Thunder trampoline. So easy to put together, loving the shade cover, extra bonus it keeps the leaves out. and we got heaps of accessories. The kids absolutely love it. Thank you!!! Show details ·  1
Paul S.
Paul S.

Fun Times

The Kids are having many happy hours playing on their new Vully trampoline .The trampoline is great for keeping them exercising and fit rather than playing video games which is always a challenge to keep them away from. Show details ·  1
mmc
mmcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vuly Thunder - Amazing but redesign required for Entry / Exit

The only thing that's super annoying about the Vuly Thunder is the weird slit that was designed to get in and out as well as the "ladder replacement" . Practically it's a real feat for an adult to easily get in. The slit doesn't even open that wide and this is after you hauled yourself up the frame to get in. And for kids they're smaller and they don't care as much but to slide out and then to manage to get a footing on the frame to get down.. hazard really. Show details ·  1
Beccy
BeccySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Large

My kids absolutely love it!

We got this for our kids last Christmas and it has meant fun winter days and more time spent outside than on their IPADS! looking forward to summer in the backyard now! Show details ·  1
macg
macg5 posts
  Large

Getting the bounce on customer service

Trampoline is ok, customer service is terrible. The kids still can’t use the basketball hoop purchased at Christmas due to faulty plugs, A customer service representative suggested filing the plugs down while we wait on the correct one. ( so far 7 months) apart from the safety hazard for my children, we should not have to do this. They promise and promise however it seems no one can actually give me straight answers or what I actually paid for. Too many more issues to mention, go for another company who will be more up front if you need service, save the money and time.  Show details
Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA28 posts
Cooper J
Cooper JPerth, WA
  Large

Bad quality and even worst customer service

Worst customer service ever have had this trampoline for @18 mnths and the mat has torn from the spring holders already, Ordered new mat in Jan was told 45 days waited the 45 days hadnt seen or heard anything messaged customer service who are now saying it will be 145 days so that will be 5 mnths without the use of trampoline ..But if we order a new trampoline will have it in 14days. Would not recommend this product.. Show details
Patrick
Patrick South East Queensland, QLD
  Large

Absolutely the best present for our 3 year old! Easily put together by 2 people in approx 2hrs

2 adults and our 3 year old all at the same time.
Such a stable design with the individual legs. Love the walls and the net around the base for safety, would only change the entrance to something a little easier for little kids.  Show details ·  1

Mim C. · Thunder Large

My leaf spring tool is bent. What now?

Vuly Play   DM

Hi Mim, You are welcome to purchase a new leaf spring tool for an additional price.

Feel free to call us on 1300 667 514 to discuss this :)

Thanks - Maggie

Mim C.

It was so easy to bend this one I dont think I'll waste my money just to bend another one. Thanks for letting me know I'm allowed to spend more of my money on your products.

Vuly Play   DM

Hi Mim, Could you please confirm your order number so I can look into this for you?

Thanks - Maggie

RJJ · Thunder Large

Hi Vuly
We have only had the Thunder a few weeks and the first leaf spring has snapped! Very concerned as note this has happened to a few others?? Also in Vic - kids like caged animals and waited weeks for delivery... now a 2 weeks wait for the broken spring, so very disappointing as we approach school holidays!! Can they jump with one missing spring? What assurance do I have that this wont keep happening??
So very disappointed!!

RJJ

On closer inspection looks like some of the springs appear tighter than others? Should they be more even? Will the others also snap? Very concerned - pls reply!

OST
OST
Colleen T. · Thunder Large

Hi
Can you please tell me if the springs are the same for the vuly thunder and the vuly thunder pro please

What is the difference between both these trampolines please and
Colleen

Compare all Vuly Thunder listings
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $1,549$1,249$1,849$3,137
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-Free
Spring Count56 springs42 springs64 springs64 springs