• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
Cooper J
Cooper JPerth, WA

Bad quality and even worst customer service

Worst customer service ever have had this trampoline for @18 mnths and the mat has torn from the spring holders already, Ordered new mat in Jan was told 45 days waited the 45 days hadnt seen or heard anything messaged customer service who are now saying it will be 145 days so that will be 5 mnths without the use of trampoline ..But if we order a new trampoline will have it in 14days. Would not recommend this product..

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,100.00.

Patrick
Patrick South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely the best present for our 3 year old! Easily put together by 2 people in approx 2hrs.

2 adults and our 3 year old all at the same time.
Such a stable design with the individual legs. Love the walls and the net around the base for safety, would only change the entrance to something a little easier for little kids.

Purchased in February 2021 at Vuly Play Physical store for $900.00.

Tony PotterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst trampoline and service

Purchased at Toys R Us / Babies R Us.

Lolitha B.
Lolitha B.Central West, NSW

A wonderful product

Purchased in January 2021.

Adam D
Adam DSYDNEY

Worst construction process ever, do not buy

The Vuly Thunder L manuals says that it takes 1 hour for 2 people to complete. This is just a lie. My dad and I (we are both carpenters) took over 4 hours to complete this trampoline. We would have paid for installation if we were told it would take 4 hours. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Only half has arrived...

I’d love to tell you how the trampoline is...but it didn’t all arrive. I contacted Vuly straight away. They said they’d update me in 48 hours - but didn’t. I’ve now contacted Vuly three times. Still no word on when I’ll see the complete product.

Purchased in October 2020.

Bek43
Bek43Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

fell apart after 2 years of use

I was disappointed when the springs started snapping and other parts of the trampoline started falling apart after only 2 years of use. I contacted support and found the springs only have a 12 month warranty and are of course expensive to replace. The whole thing started feeling unsafe like the rest of the springs were going to start randomly snapping. I just would have expected longer out of a trampoline of this value.

Purchased in June 2018.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Best money we’ve spent on the kids!

Our 7 and 8 year old daughters are obsessed with the Vuly Thunder and are on it from the minute they wake up! We even play on it as a family and the basketball ring and tent add-ons add so much extra fun! It’s such great quality, the company were great to deal with and the installation service was excellent too. Have been recommending Vuly to everyone we know. A brilliant Aussie product!

Purchased in August 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $2,500.00.

Don’t buy one

The large unit is impossible to assemble, after numerous calls to support, still no solution! The trampoline is being used without all supports fitted as they are unable to be fitted! I do not recommend this product, actually dangerous in the assembly.

Purchased in January 2018 at Sportsmans Warehouse.

Find out how Vuly Thunder Large compares to other Trampolines

Worst buying experience in my life

I purchase online 4 weeks ago. Paid in full. The produce was due for deliver 2 weeks ago. Has not arrived. I have left 3 messages after waiting over an hour on hold. No response.
Multiple emails are not responded too or responded by auto generated machine resending shipping details.
Toll answers, but has to contact the distribution Center to locate and says they will call back. They don’t. So I try again and again, no responses.
The worst buying experience in my life. Vuly does not respect me, my family, or business. I want a refund as I doubt I will ever get support if there is a problem.

Purchased in March 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $2,000.00.

BenPalmerston, NT

A Little disappointed

Purchased in November 2019.

Ben

Thanks Pat, will be in touch very soon.

DO NOT buy a VULY Trampoline

Our kids have been so disappointed with this trampoline- it was fine for the first few months but we have had nothing but problems with springs breaking. Customer service is brutal.

Purchased in June 2018 for $1,100.00.

Mum
MumMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

Bought this for my 3 year old and have had it for 3 months. She goes on it everyday if weather permits and even a great hangout for the family. Very good quality and confident it won’t break.

Purchased in December 2019.

Katherine
KatherineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great trampoline but only lasts one year.

We have two children ages 5 and 7 who loved this trampoline. But after 1 year the leaf springs and mat connections rusted making the trampoline unsafe. We cover it in winter to protect it but due to size cant move it into a shed or anything. Contacted vuly who said we need to replace the mat and leaf springs. Wow if I knew I was spending over a $1000 for a one year trampoline I would of brought a cheaper trampoline. Thought I was buying quality. Their advertising states its rust resistant and tested against harsh Australian conditions. Apparently not the case. So disappointed as my boys now dont have a trampoline anymore.

Purchased in April 2018 at Vuly Play.

annita tomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

best one ever!!!!

this trampoline is amazing I find it cool that people all ages can fit and go in there, my daughter is ten years old and she plays with it every day, thank you vuly for making such a beautiful trampoline!

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,314.00.

annita tomer

Ha Ha my 9 year old gave you this review so that's saying something...Thanks again!

RJJasked

Hi Vuly
We have only had the Thunder a few weeks and the first leaf spring has snapped! Very concerned as note this has happened to a few others?? Also in Vic - kids like caged animals and waited weeks for delivery... now a 2 weeks wait for the broken spring, so very disappointing as we approach school holidays!! Can they jump with one missing spring? What assurance do I have that this wont keep happening??
So very disappointed!!

RJJ

On closer inspection looks like some of the springs appear tighter than others? Should they be more even? Will the others also snap? Very concerned - pls reply!

Hello RJJ,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologise for the issues that you have been experiencing.

If you could please send an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number, I will organise for a service representative to contact you about this.

Again I do apologise for any inconvenience.

Cheers, Claire

OST
OST

This appears to be a serious design flaw, which perhaps coincidentally generates revenue for Vuly as replacement springs need to be purchased (with postage making up 50% of the replacement cost for 10 springs) . We assembled our Vuly Thunder (Med.) in Feb 2020 ; and already 3 springs have snapped in half at the point where they touch the frame. We purchased the trampoline in mid-2018 so Vuly advised that even though it was assembled from new less than 9 months ago; the springs are not covered by warranty.

There are 42 springs which would cost $250+say $50 postage under warranty (its $25 to post 10) - if they fail at the rate they have done so far, this should be factored into nay buying decision.

Currently corresponding with Vuly, and I find the position that a major component is only guaranteed for 1 year highly suspect.

Colleen T.asked

Hi
Can you please tell me if the springs are the same for the vuly thunder and the vuly thunder pro please

What is the difference between both these trampolines please and
Colleen

Hello Colleen,

Thank you for contacting us.

The main differences between the Thunder vs Thunder Pro, apart from the price difference are:

1. The Thunder Pro frame has a matte-black powder coated finish.

2. The Thunder Pro features a softer netting made of soft terylene.

3. The Thunder Pro has full-length leaf springs, whereas the Thunder's leaf springs are half the size. This creates a larger potential for bounce.

Should you have any further questions about this, please contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire :)

Lee H.asked
Thunder Large

Anyone having problems with springs deforming and snapping?

gloria m.
gloria m.

no deforming but 3 springs snapped so far. Waiting for vuly to get back to me re solution.......cannont keep happening

Lee H.

I’ve gone through 12 springs snapping so far. I have 4 more that are bent out of shape.
I’m at the point where I’m just going to junk it and buy another brand.

card
card

i have gone through 14 springs over 5 mths, its a defective design as the weight is not transfered over entire spring but flexs on where spring bends over the circle frame. Always breaks on that spot.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives