Vuly Ultra Medium

Vuly Ultra Medium

Ryan

RyanSydney

Solid quality and great customer service

I bought this medium size one less than two years ago. I decided to buy Vuly because it had a few great reviews and it had a good price back when I bought one. Overall I’m happy with the product even though I’m a bit concerned that the quality of padding mat got deteriorated over the Sydney summer sun.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$499.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Fred

Fred

Great trampoline, larger than expected

Fantastic family trampoline. Came with the tent option, which has been so much fun. We loved sleeping in the tent overnight!
It is larger than I’d realised, but with a 12 year old using it the extra size has been great.
It is quiet heavy, which makes it stable and secure.

Purchased in December 2019 at Vuly Play Online store.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
timwyeth38

timwyeth38Brisbane

For the money, expected better quality

Purchased in October 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$699.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)

Kirsty

KirstyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kids love it

I ordered this for my daughters birthday and rang as I was worried it wouldn't arrive but it did. We are still waiting for the trolley to come in stock and will be sent when it is. Kids love playing on it and was a hit at the party!

Purchased in October 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$850.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

Chelseah1

Chelseah1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome tramp for 2 months. Not anymore.

Purchased the Vuly medium in August, didnt put it up until around 3 weeks later as we were waiting for the cold season to be over with. Was performing great and perfect for the kids until a few days ago the trampoline lifted in the wind, rolled into our house, smashed our windows (lucky nobody was sitting on the couch below) and is now out of shape and with a loose net and poles. I asked Vuly for help and have been told there is nothing they will do.
We saved for months for the tramp and chose vuly more because the customer service and helpfulness of the team looked like something we could trust, if anything were to happen.
$800 gone :(

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$774.00.

Mike F

Mike FNew South Wales

Great trampoline and even better customer service!

I bought this trampoline for my two daughters (5 & 2). They absolutely love it! The build quality is amazing and the customer service (and followup service) is unparalleled. Very happy!

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$699.00.

Alison Bushell

Alison BushellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vuly Trampoline is Fantastic

The kids are loving their new trampoline and so do we after putting it up (nice and easy to do and great instructions). We also bought the mister which was great over the weekend with the heat - the kids had a hoot with their friends and our next adventure is a late night movie on the iPad with popcorn within the Vuly tent ;) we’re loving it, we’ll worth it for this quality product

Purchased in October 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$800.00.

Swanny

Swanny

Great trampoline

My kids aged 5 and 3 love their trampoline and so do I. It is safe, sturdy and was easy to put together. Free delivery was a bonus too. Many hours of fun!

Purchased in November 2018.

busyboys

busyboysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kids love it!

Great trampoline, perfect size for our yard. Love the UV Sun Protector with our yard having no shade it's peace of mind while the kids burn off that crazy energy. Good quality and will last as the years come. Kids of course love it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$924.00.

Melanie H.

Melanie H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great product and service

I purchased this trampoline for my 2 younger kids, 3 and 6. They absolutely love it! My hubby helped with putting it together which wasn’t too bad. We also got the shade cover which sat loosely on top so I contacted vuly who were very helpful and told me what I may have done wrong. I fixed it and it was fine. I’m still yet to set the tent up but can’t wait :)

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store.

Angela M

Angela MSydney, NSW

Great trampoline, easy to assemble, fast shipping

Purchased the medium size for my son's second birthday. He absolutely loves it. Purchased the detachable ladder for easy access. Received it fast (a few days, i'm in Sydney)
Hubby put it together in a few hours and its quiet a good trampoline. Only downfall is the overlapping entry point - great for kids, not so great for me.. its too hard to get in! But better than a zipper (like my niece's one) where the zip doesn't close anymore.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play for A$1,000.00.

Julie T.

Julie T.Goulburn Valley, VIC

I am So excited for my Girl !!!!

I am so excited for my 4 year old daughter she’s going to get the surprise in a few days. I couldn’t really afford this awesome trampoline, but i made a way. I love the shade top from the sun , living in hotter climate. Even mum might get on it also. The quality looks stronger than other trampolines on the market... Love the Tent for the Vuly trampoline, great for hot summer nights .. Very Very early Christmas present , my daughters is a one lucky girl. Single mum

carn’t wait for it to be ensembled and start Jumping. Our trampoline left Brisbane on the 3rd September 2019 <3 <3

Purchased in September 2019 for A$898.00.

Berecca24

Berecca24Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lots of fun

This trampoline is so stable and safe. Our three children haven't gotten off the trampoline since it arrived. One of our children has low muscle control and normally shys away from activities such as physical as jumping. But is the first one on the trampoline and last one off. Was also amazed to learn that any added accessories for the life of the trampoline are half price from vuly.

Purchased in August 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)

Joshua B.

Joshua B.Gippsland, VIC

Awesome tramp

Perfect for my three girls. Great value too - got extras including shade cover to keep the leaves out. All three girls (7,4,2) are rarely off it. Found it easy to set up.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$774.00.

Adele

AdeleSouthwest, VIC

Fabulous fun!

The vuly trampoline arrived within a week. It was very easy to assemble. Our 2 boys love using it, especially with the skate boards.
It is extremely safe and lots of fun.

Purchased in July 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$800.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)

Find out how Vuly Ultra Medium compares to other Trampolines

Super fast shipping and great quality!

Our Trampoline came within 4 working days of delivery, which was amazing. Easy to assemble and well loved by our toddler! It was a fast hit, and the added warranty and safety features made it a no brainer compared to other brands! Worth the money for sure.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store.

Courtnie S.

Courtnie S.Hunter Region, NSW

Our kids live in it! It exceeds all of our expectations. Thank you Vuly!

Our children, 5, 3 and 1 years old, live in their Vuly Ultra. We got the shade cover and they call it their cubby house. It’s fantastic! We love it!

Purchased in July 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$299.00.

Tenille Lockyer

Tenille LockyerGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best Christmas gift

I bought this for my 3 year old for Christmas and he loves it. It’s not too big, very safe, the shade cover and mister were also included which helps when it’s often between 40-45 degrees in summer. Took 2 adults around 1 hour to put together :)

Purchased in August 2018.

Sam

SamMoree

Terrible Customer Service

We purchased a trampoline from Santa for our children for Christmas. After having two sales people check our purchase for the correct number of boxes we ended up trying to create our trampoline on Christmas eve without a box. 5 calls later. 4 hangups by their post sales customer service team and then they incorrectly typed our claim. 3 more calls and finally I got through on the whole sale line. We are now 2 weeks after Christmas and no box. No trampoline. What a Christmas! Poor Santa!

Mike

Mike

Fantastic safe product that the kids love

We bought the ultra medium for our 4 year old. She absolutely loves it. We have had a hard time getting her off it. Has supported up to 3 people so far but could take more. The sun shade is fantastic but on hot days can get a little warm. Nothing a sprinkler under the tramp doesnt fix. Overall a great purchase.