4.5

• Ease of Assembly

Jessica Patrick
Jessica PatrickCentral, SA

Safe and Fun

Our Vuly Trampoline was delivered ahead of the predicted date and only 5 working days after ordering it! I received email updates letting me know each stage of the process and tracked shipping. The video provided along with the instructions made for very straight forward assembly of the Trampoline and I am very pleased with how sturdy the frame is and good quality all the materials are. I had high expectations of Vuly as many friends have their tramps which have lasted years. After seeing our Tramp I can understand why Vuly have such a good name for themselves and the half price parts for life is an amazing service to provide :)

Purchased in March 2021 at Vuly Play Online store for $650.00.

namenamenameMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just amazing trampoline, excellent quality and easy to assemble.

Purchased in October 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $749.00.

ammaserwaa
ammaserwaaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service from Jess at Vuly.

Thank you so much for looking into my enquiry and taking the time to sort it out. Thanks also to the customer service team for answering all my questions when I called. I was not sure which Vuly would fit in my backyard and what would work for my boys. Can’t wait to receive it and set it up.

Purchased in August 2020.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

N Nguyen
N NguyenSydney

Sturdy trampoline

Purchased in November 2019 for $599.00.

mcultimate
mcultimateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spring and mall anchor design is an ongoing problem

Due to the way the springs anchor to the trampoline matt the triangle shaped holding anchor that is attached by material to the trampoline matt is able to rotate to the long axis stressing the spring causing it to fail. My heaviest child is 40kg. There may at times be a 4 year old that co jumps but 80% of the time single jumper. Each spring that fails stresses the nearest springs leaving gaps in the matt and the chance of falling through. I have replaced 10 springs and a matt 3 months ago and have already had another 12 fail.

Purchased in November 2018 at Vuly Play Online store for $650.00.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Peter H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great trampoline with just a few issues

Purchased in December 2019 for $674.00.

Peter H.

No worries. The trampoline has been fantastic.

Sarah
SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

Excellent customer service from Jeff at Vuly, thank you for looking after us and we are very excited to get our trampoline this week for our twins birthday next month.

Purchased in November 2019.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
JandJ
JandJCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic service!

Fantastic service
Very reasonable pricing with special promotion
My kids who are 4 and 2 years old absolutely love it
I will be looking to purchase more Vuly products in the future!
It is amazingly safe compared to the trampoline I had as a child

Purchased in September 2019 for $599.00.

Kate M
Kate MDarling Downs, QLD

Bad Quality and Terrible Customer Service

My 2 primary school girls got this for Xmas 2018 and the d shackles turn around and make the springs so loose they just fall off. Safety padding has ripped and the shade cover Sags down the middle. Have contacted Jordan at Vuly via email numerous times regarding the spring issues and I got told that it’s normal?! Really?! For $609 my springs are supposed to fall off?! And what about the other issues? Wish I had of just bought a cheaper one because it would probably be better quality!

Purchased in December 2018 for $600.00.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Renay
RenayWoongarrah

Brilliant! Great Trampoline & Service

I purchased a Vuly Ultra Small Trampoline for my 7 year old son and 3 year old daughter and am absolutely thrilled with the product! The quality was exceptional and with a weight rating of up to 150 kgs, even I have enjoyed jumping on there too! It feels very safe, secure and stable. I was really impressed with how easy it was to put together and the shade cover works really well at keeping the mat at a comfortable temp. Highly recommend.

Jeni G
Jeni GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good trampoline but Returns for accessories is a pain

Ali
AliAustralind

Kids LOVE IT!

The Ultra was a Christmas present for our 3 and 4 year old. We purchased it after a lot of research into safety and the dimensions as we can’t have anything too close to our pool fence and had a specific spot the trampoline could go. I’m really impressed with the zipless entry, the stability and I love the shade roof. Both kids jump nicely and comfortably together, but we limit it to two kids at a time and if older cousins come over, one big kid at a time.

Ad

Is ok but could been better

Is was very first time I brought this and looking forward to put up for the kids. But the material wasn't as good I though black mat inside had line going through it and the outside safely mate very cheap material already rip putting together. The sewing look like a very rush job.

Vuly P.Vuly Play
Jai
JaiSydney

Hours of fun!

We bought this trampoline for our one year old and can’t get her off it. It provides hours of safe fun and we love that it’s able to add a sub safe shade cover as it gets hotter! I’ve recommended Vuly to all my friends and family. Thank you Vuly!

Great Value for money

We bought this trampoline for our daughter for her 3rd birthday! Safety is very important to us but so is the price, and this trampoline ticked both boxes! Easy to put together too! Customer service has been fantastic also, delivered as expected. Vuly came highly recommended to us and we couldn’t be more happy with our purchase.

Rogerasked
Ultra Small

The netting near the door entry seems quite lose, and as a result it's easy to hit the two poles either side of the door from within the trampoline. On the other side the netting is tighter and you can't hit the poles. Just wondering if I've installed anything incorrectly or if this common on other people's trampolines too. Thank you.

namenamename

This doesn't happen on our trampoline. If you are sure you installed it properly I would contact vuly and tell them it is faulty.

Roger

Good to know, thanks for the reply

Hello Roger,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please ensure that your net poles are fully inserted into the T-Joiners and that there is no groove visible on your net poles. This should make your shade and net taut.

If this does not rectify your issues, please contact our service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

danyal
danyalasked
Ultra Small

Tramp is great. Shade cover though sags and is not a snug fit. It droops between poles and sags on one end. Is it supposed to be a tighter fit?

Ollie's mum
Ollie's mumasked
Ultra Small

Generally how long does it take to assemble?

Kirsty