Wacaco Minipresso NS

Wacaco Minipresso NS

See the Best Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wacaco Minipresso NS? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Product is used
  • Consistency
TristanG
TristanGSydney, NSW

Does what it says, long term maintenance could be an issue.

The quality of the coffee was impressive given no power from batteries or mains is required. It produces a full bodied coffee with no bitterness and an impressive nut brown crema.
Quality is consistent even if your grind of coffee isn't, perfect for coffee that is manually ground.
The temperature of the coffe is good straight from a cold minipresso, this can be improved through by running a hot water cycle through the minipresso prior your brew.

My only concern is long term maintenance as water from the coffe and cleaning gets stuck and hard to drain effectively potentially causing issues.

Overall a good machine when on the go.

Purchased in June 2021 at Anaconda Physical store for $49.00.

whitepointer
whitepointer

Plastic has cracked in a number of areas

Plastic has cracked in a number of areas due to force/pressure that i applied during extraction or while cleaning, those areas need reinforcing. That said it does work but you have to mess around a bit warming parts, and then only gives a small cup of coffee because there is not enough water in the tank.

Purchased in October 2019.

Matthew G.
Matthew G.Perth, WA

Dangerous

I didn't screw the hot water coupling on tight enough and when I pumped it, a small amount scalding hot water squirted out from the thread onto my wrists. I tried to use it again the next day and this time tried to screw the hot water part on tighter and the thread overscrewed and went loose again causing all the boiling water to spill over my wrists and hands. Despite running my hands under cold water for 15min I had bright red burns and was in a fair level of discomfort for 2 days. Hopefully I can return it for a full refund. I don't want a replacement as I believe this is a faulty and dangerous product.

Purchased in December 2019 at House for $59.00.

Product is used Daily
Leo
LeoSydney, NSW

I'd give it 6 stars if I could!

I've purchased this machine from ALDI. It is Espressi/Cafitalia/K-fee compatible. Love it from the first cup! With Espressi pods Level 12+ it makes PERFECT espresso. It is creamy, thick, strong and aroma starts to fill up my kitchen as soon as the first drops fell into my cup. I'm going to take it on holidays with me, in case the hotel where I'm going to stay has not so good kitchen facilities. It's light, portable, easy to use and very easy to clean. A PERFECT portable coffee machine.

Purchased in December 2019 at ALDI for $49.00.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Wacaco Minipresso NS compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Mason W.
Mason W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Bought for Cape York 4wding

Purchased in August 2017 at eBay for $78.00.

Product is used Rarely

steveOmac
steveOmacsydney

Love it, when it works

Purchased in July 2017.

Pete
PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good idea not realised

Well made and reasonably small,but not a great coffee machine. Basically the great thing about expresso machines is the crema, and this machine does not make good crema. I would say about half the amount of crema. Also it only produces a small amount of coffee. So alright if you are making a traditional small expresso but not a flat white. A little dear for what it is too.

Purchased in February 2019 at Tentworld Physical store for $59.90.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
katmorten
katmortenPerth, WA

Expensive waste of money

I travel a bit for work, so it seemed like a good idea to buy one. MASSIVE mistake. I average one cup of coffee for every 5 pods used. The rest of the time all I get is a slightly brown-tinged cup of warm water. The bottom of the pod is punctured but the top of the pod is intact. The unit has NEVER worked properly since I first bought it over 18 months ago. Tonight I finally gave up after again having to throw away three coffee pods. Considering the cost of buying the unit and the significant number of coffee pods that I have to throw away each time I attempt to make a cup of coffee, I would say don't waste your money on what has been a huge disappointment to me.

Date PurchasedApr 2017