Wacaco Minipresso NS

Wacaco Minipresso NS

See the Best Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

steveOmac

Product is used: Monthly

Pete

PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good idea not realised

Well made and reasonably small,but not a great coffee machine. Basically the great thing about expresso machines is the crema, and this machine does not make good crema. I would say about half the amount of crema. Also it only produces a small amount of coffee. So alright if you are making a traditional small expresso but not a flat white. A little dear for what it is too.

Purchased in February 2019 at Tentworld Physical store for $59.90.

Product is used: Several times a week
katmorten

katmortenPerth WA

Expensive waste of money

I travel a bit for work, so it seemed like a good idea to buy one. MASSIVE mistake. I average one cup of coffee for every 5 pods used. The rest of the time all I get is a slightly brown-tinged cup of warm water. The bottom of the pod is punctured but the top of the pod is intact. The unit has NEVER worked properly since I first bought it over 18 months ago. Tonight I finally gave up after again having to throw away three coffee pods. Considering the cost of buying the unit and the significant number of coffee pods that I have to throw away each time I attempt to make a cup of coffee, I would say don't waste your money on what has been a huge disappointment to me.

Date PurchasedApr 2017