Wasteman

Wasteman

14 reviews · Statistics

100% · 140%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Wasteman? Claim your listing.
See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

S. H.
S. H.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Jan
Jan

Fast & Efficient

We highly recommend Wasteman. They are polite and present very well. We will use them again. Thank you to the whole team.
Janine
Janine

Wasteman Rubbish Removal

Very happy with how quick and efficient Roger and his team were with removing my washing machine. Arrived on time, very professional and affordable. Would highly recommend!
Sue Davy
Sue DavyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service

The team at Wasteman Pry Ltd provide a wonderful service.. they are efficient, professional, polite and neat and tidy. We couldn’t be happier with the speed of service and the friendly manner in which they conduct themselves. Highly recommend.
Sand
SandQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Needed 4x cabinets removed to go to the tip

I contacted Roger from Wasteman to remove 4x unwanted cabinets he arrived with his crew as arranged day & time suitable & they took it all away in no time with little fuss. I would definitely recommend Wasteman
Shelah
Shelah

IMPRESSIVE

I found Wasteman on Google yesterday as needed a microwave taken away.
Roger was great to deal with and came this morning and the microwave has gone. What excellent service. I am really impressed. Will certainly use them again.
O PAGE
O PAGEQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Professional and Efficient Service

Rang today for rubbish removal, spoke to Roger and he had his team at my place within 2 hours. His team gave me a very competitive quote (I had rang two other services for quotes) which I accepted and they got right to work. They cleared my rubbish in no time and cleaned up. Very friendly and efficient people and I will use again.
Peter R Mermaid Waters
Peter R Mermaid WatersQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service - Friendly + Helpful

Roger and his guys were wonderful - this is the second time we've used their services - arrived on time, exceeded our expectations and left the job looking so much better than it did before. A very cost-effective service that solved all of our issues. Highly recommend Wasteman Rubbish Removal.
LWE
LWE

Perfect no hassle help

I have used Wasteman twice now they were beyond awesome....no fuss, very clean, so polite and professional, and great problem solvers. They were just so very fast, helpful and incredibly efficient couldn’t recommend them as anything but EXCELLENT, highly recommend as the people to call when you need to get rid of any waste.......
WendyM
WendyMQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Service

I called Wasteman and he arrived within the hour, removed my junk and did it for a great price. Many thanks for your help.
Jackie
JackieQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Fast, great price and so friendly!!

Thank you Roger and to your team. What a wonderful job you performed, you were so fast and your whole team were so friendly. Living in a high rise building can sometimes make things tricky and expensive, but you handled my request with great professionalism and pricing was great too for the job required. I will be keeping your business card handy for future jobs and to share with friends, thanks again
Greg Carey
Greg Carey2 posts

Waste an are absolutely fantstic

Thanks Roger and your team. What a fantastic job, couldn’t have asked for better service. Prompt initial response, on time with their attendance, great price and great job. Can’t recommend them enough. A 5 star Organisation!
Tina
TinaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Exceptional service and price!

Roger and his team were everything you could wish for when disposing of unwanted household items. Best of all, we knew exactly what the price would be prior to the removal process and, if we weren't happy with Roger's 'on the spot' quote, we didn't have to go ahead and there would be no charge. We were extremely happy with the quote along with the friendly and professional manner with which Roger and his team removed our unwanted goods. We would use "WASTEMAN Rubbish Removal" again in a heartbeat!
vlinder
vlindergold coast25 posts

Fantastic

Roger removed all my garden rubbish and worked beyond what I expected.

He is very quick and friendly. I like to recommend him for any job, big or small.

Thanks Roger, I will use your firm again!