100% · 170%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Wasteman? Claim your listing.

Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The best there is

Roger and his team were outstanding in the work they did for us on short notice. The communication was top class and this team is professional in every sense of the word. We ended large furniture items removed from a deceased estate and the team did a fantastic job. I’d give them 10 stars if I could. Many many thanks guys. Top class.
Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The Best

Fantastic job done. Great service Great price
Would recommend to everyone. Left property tidy Fantastic
Helen.R
Helen.RSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best Amazing Service...Awesome

100% recommend !! Professional FAST efficient , amazing .
Absolutely fantastic......The best !!!! So great
S. H.
S. H.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Jan
Jan

Fast & Efficient

We highly recommend Wasteman. They are polite and present very well. We will use them again. Thank you to the whole team.
Janine
Janine

Wasteman Rubbish Removal

Very happy with how quick and efficient Roger and his team were with removing my washing machine. Arrived on time, very professional and affordable. Would highly recommend!
Sue Davy
Sue DavySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service

The team at Wasteman Pry Ltd provide a wonderful service.. they are efficient, professional, polite and neat and tidy. We couldn’t be happier with the speed of service and the friendly manner in which they conduct themselves. Highly recommend.
Sand
SandSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Needed 4x cabinets removed to go to the tip

I contacted Roger from Wasteman to remove 4x unwanted cabinets he arrived with his crew as arranged day & time suitable & they took it all away in no time with little fuss. I would definitely recommend Wasteman
Shelah
Shelah

IMPRESSIVE

I found Wasteman on Google yesterday as needed a microwave taken away.
Roger was great to deal with and came this morning and the microwave has gone. What excellent service. I am really impressed. Will certainly use them again.
O PAGE
O PAGESouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Professional and Efficient Service

Rang today for rubbish removal, spoke to Roger and he had his team at my place within 2 hours. His team gave me a very competitive quote (I had rang two other services for quotes) which I accepted and they got right to work. They cleared my rubbish in no time and cleaned up. Very friendly and efficient people and I will use again.
Peter R Mermaid Waters
Peter R Mermaid WatersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service - Friendly + Helpful

Roger and his guys were wonderful - this is the second time we've used their services - arrived on time, exceeded our expectations and left the job looking so much better than it did before. A very cost-effective service that solved all of our issues. Highly recommend Wasteman Rubbish Removal.
LWE
LWE

Perfect no hassle help

I have used Wasteman twice now they were beyond awesome....no fuss, very clean, so polite and professional, and great problem solvers. They were just so very fast, helpful and incredibly efficient couldn’t recommend them as anything but EXCELLENT, highly recommend as the people to call when you need to get rid of any waste.......
WendyM
WendyMSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Service

I called Wasteman and he arrived within the hour, removed my junk and did it for a great price. Many thanks for your help.
Jackie
JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Fast, great price and so friendly!!

Thank you Roger and to your team. What a wonderful job you performed, you were so fast and your whole team were so friendly. Living in a high rise building can sometimes make things tricky and expensive, but you handled my request with great professionalism and pricing was great too for the job required. I will be keeping your business card handy for future jobs and to share with friends, thanks again
Greg Carey
Greg Carey2 posts

Waste an are absolutely fantstic

Thanks Roger and your team. What a fantastic job, couldn’t have asked for better service. Prompt initial response, on time with their attendance, great price and great job. Can’t recommend them enough. A 5 star Organisation!