WaterWipes

WaterWipes

Adam

Adam

Not bad, but not my favourite

When we had our newborn we decided to go through a number of wipe options. We found these wipes didn't wipe as well as some alternatives and while for others we might use 2 wipes, for these we'd end up needing 3 or 4. Although they are moist the baby never seemed to be a huge fan either. I am sure some people would love them but they weren't for us and our child.

Purchased in October 2020.

Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love these wipes

Love these wipes can’t fault them! Have no irritation to the skin what so ever and they Don’t dry out quickly!

Amazing,love them!

Only down fall is they are expensive.

Purchased at Coles for A$10.00.

Monique

MoniqueSydney, NSW

Love!

Love these wipes can’t fault them!! They clean up everything and Have no irritation to the skin. The only down side is the price and the lid. Would buy again.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$25.00.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worlds non pure wipes!!! Contains polyester derived from petroleum (PETROL)

I never had any rashes or issues with our children, however after i noticed a few things pop up i looked into the so called worlds purest wipes. I can not believe the ACCC allows this claims given the wipes are man made from petroleum and contain numerous toxins and benzalkonium chloride which is a very dangerous toxin in the 'only water' ingredients. Worst company in the world!!!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$7.49.

Decor Guru_11

Decor Guru_11

I can not use anything else!

After my baby had terrible nappy rash and we could not work out why we realised it was the nappy wipes causing this grief. We switched to Water Wipes and it was the only thing that worked. I once after 1 year just on wipes thought maybe she would be fine to go to other wipes that were less expensive but within a day she had horrible redness on her bum. So back to Water Wipes and we have never looked back.

Water Wipes are very expensive if you compare them to other wipes. I sometimes wonder with only 2 ingredients that maybe it would be cheaper?
I would be overjoyed if the price was ever to come down because $7.50 for one packet of 60 wipes cause me a bit of financial stress especially when I know I can not use ANYTHING else.

Purchased in September 2016 for A$7.50.

Damien

DamienRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Danger contains poison

Contains this poison,
Was disappointed to find yet another product claiming to be pure that contains known toxins.
I simply read the ingredients on the packet and google them. Sad to see such an expensive product where you are just paying for water with a dash of poison.

Purchased in August 2019.

Jo W

Jo WPerth, WA

Love love love these wipes!

These wipes are so pure and gentle. I wish they weren’t so expensive though. I discovered them when my baby was in NICU as these or litter water on cloth, is all they use.

What converted me to these wipes was the time I had to use another brand for a quick “shower”. I can tell you now, other wipes STING! I can’t imagine using that on my babes.

I tried the water wipes next time I had them and it didn’t sting. So from now on it’s all we’ll use, as well as water on cloth as we also use cloth nappies.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$5.50.

Should change package design

The wipe itself is good, gentle on bub skin but I found it a bit too wet.
The package design need to be changed, it lose adhesiveness after a short while. It cant be closed properly then It wet inside of my bag n the wipes get dry !!!
If you are a mum to be, my advice to you is don't assume your bub will have senitive skin and spend heaps more to buy these expensive brands wipe.

Andrea17

Andrea17SYDNEY

Pure and simple, but expensive

Found these to be effective in cleaning up baby. Good to know they don't contain any allergens and won't hurt baby's sensitive skin. Price to be paid for convenience though - wipes work out to be quite expensive. When at home, would consider just using cotton balls and water instead.

Mars80

Mars80Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best wipes ever

This wipes are amazing, they cleared my daughters teething nappy rash in 1 day. They are quite expensive but I just stock up when on special. These are definitely my go to wipes & totally recommend to everyone, you also only need a few each nappy change as they ate quite thick.

Tara T

Tara TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for Newborns but costly

Great wet wipes for when my daughter was newborn and were good at cleaning up her explosions. But are quite expensive for piece of mind knowing that they only contain water. I did find them to be cold especially at night. Great buy but too expensive to continuing buying them.

Nikola Ilic

Nikola IlicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok but way too expensive

We used to buy these when our newborn arrived but quickly realised they simply aren’t worth it. They are very expensive and the quality of the wipe is nothing special. We now buy Curash simply water wipes and you can sometimes get them for a third of the price and even have the clip opening variation which is so much better!

Jennifer

JenniferMelbourne

Horrible

These wipes are so thin that they were difficult to seperate as you got to the bottom of the pack it got to wet and my bubs bottom would be drenched. Even when she did a poo it didn’t clean the right and had to use so many wipes which was a waste!!

Kasey and Kodie

Kasey and KodieQueensland, 4670

The best for sensitive skin!

Absolutely love water wipes made the switch from Huggies to water wipes and I will never look back. They are so gentle every single nappy wipe besnd on the market would burnt age and made it blotchy except these. No rashes at all on my sons bum anymore either. So so happy with them. To those below who are annoyed by the packaging which isn’t really bad at all, get a wipes rub and put them in there.

DAVE

DAVENew South Wales, 2564

Best, safest baby wipes I've seen.

Just read the ingredients list on the back of this pack, then compare to any other product on the supermarket shelf in front of you. It's just water and some plant extract. That's it. Every other product is not only too dry and rough on the babys bottom to use in comparison, but you need a degree in chemistry to understand all the chemicals in them.
It can be a pain at times trying to take out just one wipe and not 5 stuck together but that's all.
On top of this, they're made in Ireland too so how could you go wrong?

MWW

MWW

Perfect wipes for baby

Love this product as it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals. Our baby has not had one single instance of nappy rash thanks to these wipes. The only annoying thing is the packaging, when you get down to the last few wipes it becomes really hard to get them out of the pack, especially if you are working one handed (the other hand holding a squirming bub!). It would be great if they could come up with a dispenser for these waterwipes (like some other competitors have with their wipes). That's my only negative about an otherwise great product.

Dani

DaniBrisbane

Love the product. Packaging need to be improved

By far the best wipes if used. I love and recommend them to all of my friends. These are also the most expensive wipes i have used, which i don't mind because i love the product however when you are paying more for what is essentially a really cheap ingredient (water) you would expect better packaging. I find the seal doesn't always stick causing water to leak in my nappy bag or the wipes dry out. The packaging also rips easily causing the same issues. The wipes also come out in bunches causing unnecessary waste.

I will continue to use and recommend the product but would love to see improved packaging.

MrsNaomiRiley

MrsNaomiRileyAU

The best wipes for newborns

These are the only wipes I will use on my babies for the first few months while their skin is so sensitive. They are super moist and a great size for even the worst poosplosions, I find the thickness to he perfect too. I have quite sensitive skin and have never had any type of irritation, neither have any of my babies.

Best wipes on the market

No chemicals and very gentle on babys skin.
Tried the baby wipes by naty - eco wipes and my baby broke out in a red rash.
Only down side is getting them out of the packet it is a little harder than the other brands
But the quailty more then makes up for it.

HeidiT

HeidiTPerth

Best baby wipes ever!!

I researched everything whilst pregnant and in regards to baby wipes WaterWipes came up the best. No harsh chemicals and very easy to use I've now had my baby and we've been using them for over 3 months. They are expensive but they usually go on sale from Woolworths every couple of months. I only usually ever use 1 wipe per nappy change it mops up everything. So a pack usually lasts a week or so. Definitely recommend for any baby with sensitive skin. Haven't had any nappy rash either.