WDC Services

WDC Services

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Brilliant job, very happy to recommend WDC

Extremely happy with the planning, advice , completion and finish, when WDC renovated our bathroom recently. They kept us fully informed on works at all times, and completed them in an efficient but thorough timeframe. Any changes, queries, we had were all dealt with in a considered, friendly and timely manner, with great attention to detail. For a whole bathroom refit, we also felt that there was minimum inconvenience suffered during the build and we now have a fantastic bathroom as a result.

Very happy with Renovations

We recently had WDC Services renovate our ensuite, bathroom and laundry at our Croydon Hills home, and what a sensational job Dominic and his team did. We are extremely impressed with his efforts and the end result. Dominic’s professionalism and communication skills were fantastic. He kept us in the loop, even before he started the job and the transparency lasted to the very end. Dominic organised the plumbers and tilers to arrive on time and there were never any issues. If anyone is thinking of renovating their bathroom, ensuite, laundry etc we thoroughly recommend WDC Services, we are so happy with our new rooms and can’t believe the difference they make.

Thanks Dominic and the team.

Geoff and Marcia from Croydon Hills

Rates and Fees

Efficient - Neat - made such a difference!

A big thank you to both Dom and Mani.... we not only appreciated the professional attention to detail you gave to our job, but you were careful and neat in the process. You arrived when you said you would, and worked efficiently and with good cheer! And, on top of all that, totally affordable!
Highly recommended.

NISSA BRITNELL

NISSA BRITNELLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work! Highly Recommended.

Dom and his team has done great jobs to our bathroom, toilet and laundry room.

His works are very efficient and most importantly he really understand the client needs and wants. You will never regret his work.
We are super happy with the result.

Thanks Dom.

Rates and Fees

amazing work and amazing people

Dom and his team are amazing ! Top quality of work and service, quick but also super reliable. Love everything he delivered. I would definitely recommend Dom and his team to anyone looking for a house transformation.

Angbel

AngbelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delighted with bathroom renovation

We would highly recommend Dom, Mani and the WDC team. They were always on time, reliable and very professional. The job was completed on schedule, on budget and to a High Standard. We are delighted with our new bathroom.
Great work WDC

Jordyn P.

Jordyn P.

Fabulous!

Dom and Mani are a great efficient team! They renovated our old bathroom that was falling apart into a lovely modern stable bathroom. They were reliable and professional, cleaning up as they went and making sure its exactly how we wanted everything to be! Outstanding business, true gentleman true tradesman. highly recommend!

Peter A.

Peter A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional all the way

We cannot recommend highly enough Dom and the team at WDC Services. Dom had the vision to blend what we required in a bathroom and laundry by drawing on his years of experience to design an ergonomic and fantastic looking set of rooms. A complete renovated bathroom in 2 weeks, all one time and on budget.

On top of this was the respect, politeness and courtesy shown throughout the project to our home. Everything was doubled checked and the end result certainly speaks for itself.

Hanlet

HanletGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great renovation services!

Dom helped me transform my old and yucky kitchen into a new and compact one, all within a tight space and a small budget. Workmanship was great, and he did it all within a couple of weeks' time. Highly recommended!

David D.

David D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great bathroom renovation

I would highly recommend Dom and his colleagues who undertook the complete renovation of my bathroom. Dom also painted a bedroom and tiled my hallway with the same floor tiles used in the bathroom. His work was meticulous and he discussed each aspects of the renovation prior to, and during, the project. I am extremely pleased with the outcome and level of workmanship.

I was also very happy with the fittings supplied by Allure Bathrooms especially the Hilton vanity unit.

Still pinching ourselves

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, excellent results!

Dom and Mani were fantastic in creating a brand new ensuite for us. They were on time and professional, and accommodating to our requests and talked us through the entire process. If you need your bathroom renovation done right, contact WDC.
We are also very happy with our fittings supplied by Allure Bathrooms.

Highly recommend WDC services!

I would highly recommend WDC services! They just completed renovating our bathrooms which we are very pleased with. They deliver what they promised and were always on time. I especially appreciated their happy disposition and the manner in which they worked. Dom always kept me across the project and also recommended Allure bathrooms which we were also pleased with (Jordan was very helpful).

Kira

Kira

Definately would recommend!

WDC Services was amazing to deal with.
I messaged them to get a quote on my bathroom renovation Dom turned up on time and explained the whole process to me .
Wdc Services was not the cheepest but there price was very resonable, they did everything on time and to a high standard. I would definately recommend them

Dom and Mani were fantastic. They guided me through the bathroom renovation process - boy, did I learn a lot. They came when they said they would, completed the job in the quoted timeframe and within the amount quoted at the start. They accommodated me, kept my house clean and did their best to minimise disruption. The work is just excellent and I love my new bathroom - and they provided compliance certificates for the work done. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Don't be fooled by cheap quotes.... and you can absolutely trust the quality work WDC does.

Geri

GeriMelbourne

Excellent Renovations one-stop shop - with project management included

Dom and Mani from WDC were fantastic. They guided me through the bathroom renovation process - boy, did I learn a lot. They came when they said they would, completed the job in the quoted timeframe and within the amount quoted at the start. They accommodated me, kept my house clean and did their best to minimise disruption. Their work is just excellent and I love my new bathroom - and they provided compliance certificates for the work done. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Don't be fooled by cheap quotes.... and you can absolutely trust the quality work WDC does.