3 reviews · Statistics

100% · 30%

See the Best Credit Score Repair Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gökhan E.
Gökhan E.3 posts

They removed my default and credit score gone up

We Fix Credit helped me with removing a silly default of mine as they promised and my credit score gone up since the removal. They also advised as to how to maintain a high credit score. Big thanks to We Fix Credit Team!
rease l.
rease l.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Good job with increasing my credit score

Thank you so much for your help with increasing my credit score. Thanks to your help, I got a loan with a much better rate from Commonwealth. Wouldn't be possible without your help! Show reply
Mike
MikeNSWSydney, NSW

Great Service!

I have been really happy with my service and turnaround was excellent. 2 defaults were removed within 3 weeks! Thank you so much to the team have communicated with me in the entire process and really exceeded my expectations. I would recommend you to anyone! Show reply