WebContacts

WebContacts

4.4

Simple on line ordering

I have been ordering from this company for a few years now without any problems.. Easy to read descriptions of lenses and helpful advice can be obtained, should you need professional guidance deciding. Great selection of lenses available. Super speedy delivery. Claiming from your health fund is no problem, just not the post.

annakeee

annakeeeBrisbane

Quick and reliable

I have ordered my contact lenses several times from WebContacs and never had any issues with their service. Once one lens was faulty and they replaced it super quickly. Claiming from my health provider was working without a problem either.

Shocking customer service

Appalling customer service. Great if nothing goes wrong with your lenses but forget it otherwise, received 4 boxes with faulty lenses and am still waiting to hear something a month later. Followed up to be told that there's wasn't anything they could do until the manufacturer made a decision, well thanks for the update NOT. Meanwhile I'm out of pocket buying new lenses and they insinuate that I'm not telling the truth.

Optical Retailers

Find out how WebContacts compares to other Optical Retailers

Valerie Radom

Valerie RadomCentral Queensland, QLD

Quick and efficient!

I was looking for very specific contact lenses. Couldn't find them in regular stores. So I went for online stores. Buying contacts is serious. It's something you stick into your eye, so you want it to be of good quality from a trustworthy retailer. I read many reviews, asked friends, went through several forums and decided to try WebContacts. I am really happy with my choice! Great service. Delivered my order on 3rd day. That's fast!

Awesome pricing and service

Great service (received my lenses next day by Express Post), great prices (bought my lenses at a significantly cheaper price than my optometrist was selling them for) and because they are Australian based, I can claim my new contact lenses from my private health fund. Thanks WebContacts!

Elizabeth Harvey

Elizabeth HarveyBrisbane

Fantastic service!

I have had trouble ordering contacts online in the past, so was a little hesitant when a friend suggested Webcontacts. I gave it a go anyway and was pleasantly surprised - I received a confirmation email of my order within a day of supplying my prescription, and my contact lenses arrived the day after that! I will definitely be getting my contacts through Webcontacts again.
    cheap, helpful, fast

bronty_saurus

bronty_saurusAU

Cheap, claimable on health insurance, fast

I found webcontacts.com.au to be extremely good - and I'll use them again.

The pair of contacts I usually get cost approx $70 in stores. On webcontacts they were $47 PLUS I could claim them through my health fund, getting a whole 6 months supply for free (well.. sort of).

Delivery was very fast. I asked my optometrist to fax through my prescription to webcontacts and within a day they had then sent me an email to confirm delivery. The order was accurate and well packed.
    Reliable, inexpensive, fast