Weis Sorbet 1L

Weis Sorbet 1L

See the Best Ice Creams in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Weis? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

The changed recipe in round tub is awful - ruined by large takeover

The new manufacturer (Unilever) in the round tubs make an inferior product - The taste and smell are not consistent as others have reported. My tub taste and smells like rotting mangoes and it's awful. Not buying again - sad demise for Australian favourite and another cost-cutting manufacturing disaster.

Purchased in March 2022 at Coles for $6.

Would rate zero stars if I could

Was really excited to show my new partner my favourite dessert snack this evening. We went to two different supermarkets each on different sides of our city to find it and I assured him it would be worth the effort. Boy was I disappointed. I don’t know many people who enjoy eating off fruit, so I’m unsure why you would create an off mango flavoured sorbet. It tasted like a mango that had been in the fruit bowl in the sun for a couple of months. I have had to resort to a McDonald’s McFlurry to resurrect our evening. Thanks a lot Weis

Purchased for $10.

Drew
DrewNorth Queensland, QLD

Taste and appearance has changed. Not good.

The packaging is different, the sorbet is a different colour. Taste has definately changed, nowhere near the mango flavour it used to be. Definately a step in the wrong direction. I can only assume this is because they moved manufacturing from Toowoomba and it is now made with a different process and recipe. Will not purchase again. Not enjoyable at all.

Purchased in February 2022 at Woolworths for $8.

Taste has changed

They have recently changed the look of the tubs (the new rounded ones rather than rectangular). Now sour and sweet whereas it used to taste like real mangos. Funny enough the new mango and cream split tub still has the same old mango weis flavour. Not sure why the regular tubs don’t taste the same anymore.

Purchased in December 2021 for $8.

Find out how Weis Sorbet 1L compares to other Ice Creams

My Weis Mango Sorbet was off green, tasted terrible!!!

Usually Weis Mango Sorbet is usually very yummy & yellow in colour, like a ripe mango, I purchased 2 tubs today from Showgrounds Village Coles Ascot Vale, both were an off green colour, they tasted like off mango, I just can't stomach it.

Purchased in December 2021 at Coles Supermarkets for $12.

Mehedi
MehediSydney, NSW

Complete happiness in life without any question

My personal opinion: the best ice cream I ever had in life. It brings happiness to my life, I go back to my childhood.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $7.

Teags
TeagsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Weis dairy free ice cream

OMG ITS AMAZING, I love the raspberry & coconut soo much

Purchased in June 2020.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Sarsie
SarsieSydney, NSW

I have just discovered Weiss Dark Chocolate and am in love!

Dark Chocolate Coconut Sorbet is absolutely delicious. I tried it last night and could not believe it was dairy free.

Penny Nolan
Penny NolanSydney

Delicious

I purchased this sorbet by Weiss recently - the strawberry flavour...was delicious. I had it for the finale at a dinner party with fresh strawberries. Yummm!

KathBrisbane

Brilliant

I bought summer berries flavour at woolies a few weeks ago craving a sweet treat. Boy does it deliver! The texture is amazing, first taste is tartness, then the sorbet melts and fills your mouth with a refreshing sweetness.

I've since bought two more tubs of summer berries, followed by the coconut, lime and pineapple. The coconut lime and pineapple flavour is equally tasty however is more creamy and lacks the tart freshness of the summer berries.

Would definitely recommend to other pregnant women (in moderation).

Also buy when it's on special as it's around 8$ for 1l.

Stassi L
Stassi LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Weis! Vegan icecream!

I am vegan, so I used to love the classic weis bars but haven't had one in years. I love the fruity sorbets, they are dairy free and nice on their own or even mixed into smoothies or shakes. I have the strawberry at the moment and today I tried the dark choc coconut for the first time. Wow! Truly creamy and delicious, super chocolatey, more like icecream than sorbet... it is awesome value for the price too, if you are vegan or dairy-free this is superior to many more expensive options!
I have a new dessert staple!

sue49AU

TWO NEW FLAVOURS (December 2016) - CAN THEY LAST?

Nick
Nick

Lemon is flavourless

Doesn't taste overly sweet which is good, but then lacks the tangy sourness of good lemon sorbet. Quite bland actually.

starry78
starry78forbes

Love love love

I didn't have high expectations when I brought this.. As I like to buy fresh sorbets from cafes etc.. But wow, this is sooooo good.. Tasty.. smooth, just beautiful. Have brought a second tub before my first has even run out lol

Terrible

Tastes like a combination of mucus and blended ice. Absolutely foul. Doesn't smell great either. The description was so enticing I thought I'd made the right choice in buying. Turns out I was so wrong. Please stay away from this product.