Mask, Shampoo, Conditioner
See the Best Masks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wella? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Bridgettttt
BridgetttttSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wella needs to bring this back!!

This was my all time favourite shampoo and conditioner for many years. My frizzy hair was always tamed with this duo and was left silky soft and strong to the pull. My scalp was always conditioned aswell with this.

Ease of Application
Dani
DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

This hair mask is amazing!

Other Masks

BeachMum
BeachMumNorth Queensland, QLD

Great product!

After several uses I found a great improvement, my hair was softer, smoother and had an improved shine. Great product.
Results we're better than I expected.
More than I usually spend, but was worth it.

Jinfang D.
Jinfang D.asked
SP Hydrate Range

Does it have an expiry date? I just found out that the shampoo and conditioner package I bought was produced in Dec 2017!!

Jinfang D.
Jinfang D.asked
SP Hydrate Range

The company is quite tricky, they dont put the expiry date show on the package, so I have to buy it and open the package until I could saw the production date.
I am very worry that it is expired after a long time, and it may have bad effect on my hair.

• GTIN14: 04015600082574 and 04015600112233