Wertheim SE2000

Wertheim SE2000

Sarah

SarahGreenway 2900, ACT

It’s terrible and I would like to return it please.

I got this a few days ago as there was a delay from Melbourne, not godfreys fault, but the machine only sucked 1/4 of the 2 litres out of the carpet now I have soggy carpets and have to let them air dry, before you asked yes I had the trigger released so it wasn’t spraying water and I went over the same spots 10 - 20 times so now I just want a refund please.

Purchased at Catch for A$299.00.

Luke J.

Luke J.

Don't waste your money

Just soaks the carpets, does a terrible job!!!, My wife got this machine and when I seen the quality I just laughed you can tell it's just cheap crap instantly.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$300.00.

Ujkl

Ujkl

Pretty good

I found this to be effective in cleaning carpet. It does run out of water quickly as only holds 2 litres but it’s easy to manoeuvre around and overall happy with the purchase.

Purchased in August 2020 at Godfreys for A$299.00.

Charles_Fisher

Charles_FisherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works Well

Amazing how much dirt comes out of carpets and rugs! Although the carpets are a bit damp, this is expected from a shampoo solution. On a dry day they dry out relatively quickly. Moving the unit slowly backwards seems to extract a good amount of water. The only downside is that the solution tank is a bit small and has a rounded bottom that makes it a bit fiddly to fill and add the detergent. Considering the price it is a winner for small jobs. I would not want to vacuum a large house with a lot of carpets though.

Purchased in July 2020 at Godfrey's for A$199.00.

It is what it is.

I go it for $150 from Godfrey's and have flogged it for the last 18months. Motor winding has now burned out so it's finished. It's OK for spot cleaning but not up to cleaning a room. Extraction is poor but it does clean stains pretty well. If you can get it for half price and use it as a spot cleaner only it's worth the money, if you pay full price and want to clean your whole house, forget it. It was what it was. No complaints.

Purchased in May 2018 at Godfreys Online Store for A$150.00.

Ayd
Ayd

Hi Ayd,
We are not assuming anything only providing advise on how to use the machines correctly.
The Wertheim Team

useless machine waste of money!

The machine is easy to use but doesn't suck up water properly. Used 4 ltr of water but only sucked about 1 ltr?? The roller brush hardly turns at all the belt is in excellent condition. The water doesn't seem to cover the area properly even when it is done slowly. Only used this machine 4 times on rugs. I would not recommend this product even if it's cheap just a waste of time, money and effort.

Purchased at Godfreys for A$109.00.

MarthaNewsome1

MarthaNewsome1Sydney

Why did we pay so much and not sucking water out of the carpet.

Just purchased this a week ago. Why did we pay so much for ours? People who reviewed this carpet cleaner less than a year prior to us paid $120 less than we did. It does not suck water out of the carpet that well at all and leaves it very wet and blotchy when it dried (when it dried!). We paid $269, with the original price on the tag being $299. Why such a big price hike. Feel ripped off as it does not suck the water out and we paid so much more than others out there. Shame on you Godfrey Blacktown.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$269.00.

SamSydney, NSW

Don't buy

I purchased a Wertheim SE2000. I rarely used it. However, when I did, there always seemed to be a problem. The main one is water pickup. I have tried everything to fix the problem. Not worth taking back to repair. Just avoid. Makes a lot of noise. But not reliable. (Later). Wertheim/Godfreys were good enough to ask me to bring it in to have a look it. I have to drive 11 kms to get to the store. They will charge me to look at it. Then they will charge me to fix it. No suggestion that if it is poor manufacturing, they will fix it free of charge as they should. I purchased the appliance on the recommendation of the sales rep. I am a repeat customer. Not happy.

My2cents

My2centsPeel, WA

Great Value for money

Purchased in May 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for A$149.00.

Waynel

WaynelGippsland, VIC

Works Well

Have used it twice now and a very happy with the results pet stains removed using the Hoover pet plus shampoo would highly recommend this shampooer to anyone thinking of buying one easy to clean the dirty tank and the base of the machine

Purchased in March 2019 at Godfreys for A$149.00.

Betty Mills

Betty MillsSydney, NSW

Wertheim Magic

Love love love the job it did on my carpets, they all look like new.
Love that it is easy to use.
Light to move not cumbersome like the rented machines.
Loved the price. Thank you!!!!

Purchased in January 2019.

S F M

S F M

Doesn't suck up water well

Purchased this product earlier today. Easy to follow instructions.
The only things is that it doesn't suck water up that well. Filled up twice but the waste water compartment only had not even a quarter. Hope it doesn't rot the floorboards.

Purchased in February 2019.

kebaf

kebafQueensland

Could do better.

Found it easy to use, doesn't suck up the water that well. Left alot in the carpet.
Get what you pay for I guess.

Steve

SteveBrisbane

Better than expected

With 2 toddlers that spill everything on the carpets on a hourly basis we had got to the point that it was time to replace them - we couldn’t decide with what so bought this cheap carpet cleaner. It is was so good we’re in no hurry to replace the carpets any more. The carpets were touch dry after about 2 hours as well. Only negative is I can’t see an easy way of cleaning the nozzle that sucks up the water. A hose pipe seemed to work but I feel there must be a better way.

Sylvia

Sylvia

Pleasantly surprised

Tried the shampooer out today for first time. I thought it was great, easy to use ... And I couldn't find my instructions. Brought two large rugs up beautifully. Seen a lot of negative reviews but I couldn't fault it.

Pluver

PluverWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Clean your carpet!

We bought this carpet cleaner to clean up after our pet dog and baby. For the price it works very well and we really cant complain. Its simple to use and does an equivalent job of a hired machine. No real negatives. It is quite plasticy but is still durable :)

A.B

A.BVictoria

Awsome cheap machine

First use I was impressed it's great to use as a quick freshen up of carpets definitely worth the money spent ived borrowed a carpet shampooer of friend which cost them over $700 to buy and the SE2000 that I played $140 for works way better

lisa

lisa

Lovely little machine

Only used once so far but it’s quick and easy and can see all the dirt in the water. You can make your own cleaning solution which works out just as efficient and economical. Great price at godparents and used cash rewards and eBay and got free shipping too. Would def recommend this and I can’t wait to use it again

Bella