Wertheim SE2000

See the Best Carpet & Floor Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Value for money

Purchased whilst on sale for $149 from Godfreys. The clean water tank holds 2L but being green colour, it's difficult to see the amount left in clean tank. Both tanks are easy to remove and fill/empty/clean. I purchased bulk carpet cleaning solution (Enzyme Wizard) and it works great. I can be heavy handed and used 3 tanks (6L) to thoroughly clean large master bedroom. Machine is light and easy to maneuver. Edge suction cleaning on right side of machine (other side is an inch from edge). Clean tank is filled from bottom, so some excess spillage (1Tablespoon ) once turned up to fit in machine. Also once machine is switched off, any excess water leeches out the bottom of machine (1-2Tablespoons). It's not much but enough to make a mess, so flip tank at the sink after filling, and i have a half towel for resting machine on when I turn off. I think for dollar value, the Wertheim SE2000 is a good solid machine.

Purchased in May 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $149.00.

Works Well

Have used it twice now and a very happy with the results pet stains removed using the Hoover pet plus shampoo would highly recommend this shampooer to anyone thinking of buying one easy to clean the dirty tank and the base of the machine

Purchased in March 2019 at Godfreys for $149.00.

Wertheim Magic

Love love love the job it did on my carpets, they all look like new.
Love that it is easy to use.
Light to move not cumbersome like the rented machines.
Loved the price. Thank you!!!!

Purchased in January 2019.

Doesn't suck up water well

Purchased this product earlier today. Easy to follow instructions.
The only things is that it doesn't suck water up that well. Filled up twice but the waste water compartment only had not even a quarter. Hope it doesn't rot the floorboards.

Purchased in February 2019.

Could do better.

Found it easy to use, doesn't suck up the water that well. Left alot in the carpet.
Get what you pay for I guess.

Better than expected

With 2 toddlers that spill everything on the carpets on a hourly basis we had got to the point that it was time to replace them - we couldn’t decide with what so bought this cheap carpet cleaner. It is was so good we’re in no hurry to replace the carpets any more. The carpets were touch dry after about 2 hours as well. Only negative is I can’t see an easy way of cleaning the nozzle that sucks up the water. A hose pipe seemed to work but I feel there must be a better way.

Pleasantly surprised

Tried the shampooer out today for first time. I thought it was great, easy to use ... And I couldn't find my instructions. Brought two large rugs up beautifully. Seen a lot of negative reviews but I couldn't fault it.

Clean your carpet!

We bought this carpet cleaner to clean up after our pet dog and baby. For the price it works very well and we really cant complain. Its simple to use and does an equivalent job of a hired machine. No real negatives. It is quite plasticy but is still durable :)

Awsome cheap machine

First use I was impressed it's great to use as a quick freshen up of carpets definitely worth the money spent ived borrowed a carpet shampooer of friend which cost them over $700 to buy and the SE2000 that I played $140 for works way better

Lovely little machine

Only used once so far but it’s quick and easy and can see all the dirt in the water. You can make your own cleaning solution which works out just as efficient and economical. Great price at godparents and used cash rewards and eBay and got free shipping too. Would def recommend this and I can’t wait to use it again

Surpassed all expectations

After receiving my Werheim SE2000 I had to use it the very next day. Being an older female I was delighted to find it was virtually complete in the box. It just needed the handle put on!
The Instructions were very easy to follow....especially for she who had only obtained a 'pass' in GRADE 5!
In one day I cleaned 2 double bedrooms, plus a large L shaped lounge/ diner.
I did need to fill the water/solution tank quite a few times, and I needed a few 'rests' before my task was completed.
Next day the carpets were dry...perhaps a 41 degree day might have helped?
My carpets look pristine and after vacuuming feel so much softer. I used the Pet solution and it leaves a lovely smell
For a cheap item($158.00 for the Shampooer and a bottle of Solution) it is a 'must have!'
Bellao

Why has my machine now twice making a screaming sound this will be the second time I have to take it back to store it's been said that I'm overfilling the tank which I have not done

Where did "awesome cheap machine" in review of 2018 buy his SE2000 machine from for $140 ??
Godfreys often have them that price but it must of been Boxing Day salesHi JK. Like Lisa, I purchased my from Godfreys also. Now they are a lot dearer. Hopefully they will come back at a special price. Regards Bella6/11/2018 - Godfrey's have it on special for $149 (a saving of $150)

CategoryCarpet & Floor Cleaners