West Recruitment

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Username808

Username808Sydney, NSW

Horrible Recruitment Agency

Their Senior Recruiter was utterly rude and obnoxious in my interview with her. I’m shocked that this is their standard.

I would not recommend this agency to anyone and would give them 0 stars if I could!!!

Anon

AnonSydney, NSW

Disconnected from the people they hire.

David S.West Recruitment
Eric T.

Eric T.Sydney, NSW

Bad customer service ever

Bad experience over the phone. I got a call from [name removed] on 02 9689 8914. He asked me "is it a good time for me to talk about my application?". I said "can you please call me back after 5pm because I'm a bit busy now". He replied "if you aren't happy to talk now, I will withdraw your application". What kind of service is that? I've never encounter any recruitment so mean like this before. I will never involve with West Recruitment from now on.

DavidSydney, NSW

Roy's review

Hi Roy,

I am the Director of West Recruitment and noticed your review. I am unsure how to contact you on this website to discuss your feedback, as it is certainly not how we try to conduct business.

Can you message me a number that I can contact you on, or can you call me 02 9689 8900 to discuss please.

Regards,
David.

Avoid at all cost

Eric T.

Eric T.asked

Bad experience over the phone. I got a call from Nitin Kumar on 02 9689 8914. He asked me "is it a good time for me to talk about my application?". I said "can you please call me back after 5pm because I'm a bit busy now". He replied "if you aren't happy to talk now, I will withdraw your application". What kind of service is that? I've never encounter any recruitment so mean like this before. I will never involve with West Recruitment from now on.

David

Hi Eric, my name is David and I am one of the Directors of West.

Sorry to hear you feedback. I would love to discuss it with you if you could call me on 02 9689 8902 or I am happy to call you if you can share you number.

Dave.