West Recruitment

West Recruitment

Bad customer service ever

Bad experience over the phone. I got a call from [name removed] on 02 9689 8914. He asked me "is it a good time for me to talk about my application?". I said "can you please call me back after 5pm because I'm a bit busy now". He replied "if you aren't happy to talk now, I will withdraw your application". What kind of service is that? I've never encounter any recruitment so mean like this before. I will never involve with West Recruitment from now on.

Roy's review

Hi Roy,

I am the Director of West Recruitment and noticed your review. I am unsure how to contact you on this website to discuss your feedback, as it is certainly not how we try to conduct business.

Can you message me a number that I can contact you on, or can you call me 02 9689 8900 to discuss please.

Regards,
David.

Avoid at all cost

This is the worst recruitment company ever in Sydney. Known for screwing candidates up for white collar jobs and giving you crap employers that no recruiter in Sydney would ever consider getting commissions from and upselling to candidates about the job. Once you are placed by these idiots several months later you wished you never dealt with these recruiters and job from them. This company is a magnet for being disorganised and unable to get a good relationship with companies in order to get proper job descriptions and better understanding or realistic expectations from the employer so that it can match the right candidate.
Some recruiters don't read your profile and demands you to meeting with them face to face no matter what branch you go to. Therefore waste more time and effort branches don't communicate even if they say they do.

One of my friends got the job but no contract and wanted a verbal contract to promise them not to go and find another job. Friend had promised them in good faith to over close to two months before he could start a job...he didn't get paid but lost a lot of good jobs from other recruitment companies, in the end the employer didn't give the proper job description of the position but a generic one after 6 months. My friend asked the recruiter to assist in getting a proper job description from the company so he can be assured he is up for the task and not getting screwed by his employer. From day one to end of six months but he didn't get it. The employer did not want to continue with him and my friend felt cheated by the company and the agent who was supposed to help him...but never did.
He is now unemployed by force and is forced to get welfare just to survive and he is traumatized of finding work because of the recruiter and employers did not get their act together.
Note this isn't the first time like this it happened to another person before a different situation a few years back.
Avoid this AT ALL COST.

Bad experience over the phone. I got a call from Nitin Kumar on 02 9689 8914. He asked me "is it a good time for me to talk about my application?". I said "can you please call me back after 5pm because I'm a bit busy now". He replied "if you aren't happy to talk now, I will withdraw your application". What kind of service is that? I've never encounter any recruitment so mean like this before. I will never involve with West Recruitment from now on.
Hi Eric, my name is David and I am one of the Directors of West. Sorry to hear you feedback. I would love to discuss it with you if you could call me on 02 9689 8902 or I am happy to call you if you can share you number. Dave.

Similar listings