2West Recruitment

4.9

Caroline
CarolineSydney, NSW

Recommended Business Advisors

I have worked with West Recruitment to assist with finding staff, after having no luck advertising directly. They were able to provide guidance on current market conditions and helped me fill those roles very quickly. The team are always friendly and helpful with their advice. Attending the West Recruitment Events has helped me build my networks and knowledge of the Western Sydney business community. They are valued business advisors and have helped my team and business grow. I highly recommend them.
Nina
Nina

Trustworthy and Knowledgeable Recruiters

This is the 3rd time I have used West to recruit accountants for my business. The first two continue to be great staff members who are still in the business. Thank you West Recruitment.
Alan
Alan

True Professionals

Dealing with both Sean and Dave was an absolute pleasure. They are customer and candidate focused and have a great understanding of the market. Their advice in dealing with them both has been invaluable. Great company to engage with. Would highly recommend.
Ian
IanSydney, NSW

Job Placement

I used West Recruitment to find my most recent job and thought they were amazing. They were recommended to me from a friend and found them to be responsive, knew their market well and managed to find me a new role.
Greggles
Greggles

Great Recruitment Agency

I have had dealings with West Recruitment several times and they are outstanding. Owners, David and Sean, are honest and keen to please wile office Manager, Ben, is a delight to deal wiht. Highly recommend this company. Greg
JDH
JDHSydney, NSW

West Recruitment provided assistance and advice helping me transition between companies. Their knowledge and expertise coupled with their availability was invaluable throughout the process. Would recommend!
Wasim B
Wasim BSydney, NSW

Wow! Great result

West Recruitment helped me achieve a 35% increase and a promotion by moving company.
I couldn’t have done it without West Recruitment.
Thank you so much for always being available and giving me the confidence to apply for a new role!
Jan Gledhill
Jan Gledhill

A very good Recruitment Company

I have found them to be very professional, knowledgeable, and very approachable at all times. I have recommended this company on numerous occasions, always receiving positive feedback.
I will continue to recommend this company.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Used West Recruitment to help find my new role and they were exceptional - friendly and knowledgeable - would certainly use again!!!!

Recommended from a friend and I am so glad I listened to then

Nathan
NathanSydney, NSW

Great service and lovely team

I have been working with the West Recruitment team for over 10 years now and they have helped me find the right role on numerous occasions. Their team is knowledgeable, friendly and down to earth. Could not recommend them more highly.
Helen V
Helen VSydney, NSW

West helped me progress!

I would highly recommend West recruitment they helped me find another role to progress my career whilst helping me every step of the way including advice on how to best display cv, my interview preparation and have since ensured I am enjoying my new role.
W-Gee
W-GeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Practice

After advertising what was clearly a top-of-the-market position, there was no response whatsoever when I emailed them (the Founder and Director) requesting a confidential discussion about the role. Giveaway, on reflection, was no mention of their client or industry in their job ad. Very amateur in my opinion, especially if it is a blatant attempt to build a database to market to prospective clients.
West Recruitment   DM
Username808
Username808Sydney, NSW

Horrible Recruitment Agency

Their Senior Recruiter was utterly rude and obnoxious in my interview with her. I’m shocked that this is their standard.

I would not recommend this agency to anyone and would give them 0 stars if I could!!!

Anon
AnonSydney, NSW2 posts

West Recruitment   DM
Eric T.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Bad customer service ever

Bad experience over the phone. I got a call from [name removed] on 02 9689 8914. He asked me "is it a good time for me to talk about my application?". I said "can you please call me back after 5pm because I'm a bit busy now". He replied "if you aren't happy to talk now, I will withdraw your application". What kind of service is that? I've never encounter any recruitment so mean like this before. I will never involve with West Recruitment from now on.

Eric T.

Bad experience over the phone. I got a call from Nitin Kumar on 02 9689 8914. He asked me "is it a good time for me to talk about my application?". I said "can you please call me back after 5pm because I'm a bit busy now". He replied "if you aren't happy to talk now, I will withdraw your application". What kind of service is that? I've never encounter any recruitment so mean like this before. I will never involve with West Recruitment from now on.

David
David

Hi Eric, my name is David and I am one of the Directors of West.

Sorry to hear you feedback. I would love to discuss it with you if you could call me on 02 9689 8902 or I am happy to call you if you can share you number.

Dave.

CategoryEmployment & Recruitment Services
Service TypeRecruitment Agency
IndustriesBusiness & Commerce, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources and Information Technology / IT

Contact info for West Recruitment