West Recruitment

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Username808

Username808Sydney, NSW

Horrible Recruitment Agency

Their Senior Recruiter was utterly rude and obnoxious in my interview with her. I’m shocked that this is their standard.

I would not recommend this agency to anyone and would give them 0 stars if I could!!!

Anon

AnonSydney, NSW

Disconnected from the people they hire.

David S.West Recruitment
Eric T.

Eric T.Sydney, NSW

Bad customer service ever

Bad experience over the phone. I got a call from [name removed] on 02 9689 8914. He asked me "is it a good time for me to talk about my application?". I said "can you please call me back after 5pm because I'm a bit busy now". He replied "if you aren't happy to talk now, I will withdraw your application". What kind of service is that? I've never encounter any recruitment so mean like this before. I will never involve with West Recruitment from now on.

DavidSydney, NSW

Roy's review

Hi Roy,

I am the Director of West Recruitment and noticed your review. I am unsure how to contact you on this website to discuss your feedback, as it is certainly not how we try to conduct business.

Can you message me a number that I can contact you on, or can you call me 02 9689 8900 to discuss please.

Regards,
David.

Avoid at all cost

Eric T.

Eric T.asked

Bad experience over the phone. I got a call from Nitin Kumar on 02 9689 8914. He asked me "is it a good time for me to talk about my application?". I said "can you please call me back after 5pm because I'm a bit busy now". He replied "if you aren't happy to talk now, I will withdraw your application". What kind of service is that? I've never encounter any recruitment so mean like this before. I will never involve with West Recruitment from now on.

David

Hi Eric, my name is David and I am one of the Directors of West.

Sorry to hear you feedback. I would love to discuss it with you if you could call me on 02 9689 8902 or I am happy to call you if you can share you number.

Dave.