7Westinghouse 370L Bottom Mount WBB3700 Series

Tel H.
Tel H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  WBB3700 Series

Hinges cannot be reversed

Fridge works well. Tried to change fridge and freezer doors to open other way, found hinges are NOT reversible. What do I do now? Disappointed that this was not pointed out when bought. Show details
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Vegies frozen and failed to cool in 5.5 yrs

The vegies were getting frozen mostly as the insulator from the freezer was not good. In 5.5 years the fridge just stopped. I had to replace a new fridge.
Easy to open and close. Show details
Rensefx
RensefxMelbourne14 posts
Not Happy Jane
Not Happy JaneSydney, NSW4 posts

Westinghouse Fridge for 3 people. Bottom Freezer WBB3700WG

Great design. Spacious. Good for 3 people particularly if you use a freezer a lot.
BUT -surprisingly noisy. Sounds like a train sometimes. Fine if your fridge is away from a bedroom or quiet living room. Show details
Gurjant
Gurjant
  WBB3700 Series

Not recommended

bought this fridge 2 years ago. all of sudden stop working. should last longer than that. temp control is not much help. freezer design must be user friendly. not very happy Show details
Michael M.
Michael M.South East Queensland, QLD
  WBB3700AH

Great looking fridge. A little noisy at the start

Better than the competition for looks. Love the handles so that no finger marks appear on the fridge. Fitted perfectly in the area I needed it to. A little noisy but once it gets to temperature it's quiet. Show details
Jo jo
Jo jo

Failed to cooldown after 3.5 yrs

I purchased this fridge from a retailer 3.5 yrs ago. before the Christmas break the top fridge stopped cooling down. Freezer still ok. customer care wanted me to pay for tech report that will cost $110 for first 15 minutes. Now i need help to dispose this fridge properly. c

zoran
zoranGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Great fridge

Very happy, looks nice and sleek, so far works perfectly well, enough space for three adults. It might be a little noisy but that doesn’t bother me. Service was fantastic and really happy with delivery guys. Everything was suited to my time schedule and I’m really happy with that.

Highly recommend

Jack
JackAuckland2 posts
  WBB3700AH

Vege Drawer slides off the rails when you open it

Love the fridge for space but a major problem with the vege drawer always sliding off its rails when you open drawer. Its tricky to put back on especially if you have a few vege like carrots with some weight in the drawer.

The other thing that is annoying is the strange sound it makes every so often. I guess it the fan as it is a loud whirring noise that goes for a bit then stops.

I would not recommend this fridge for these reasons.

Tony
TonyLaunceston, TAS48 posts
  Verified WBB3700PF

Nice fridge but room for improvements

I bought this fridge since it is the only one under 600-650mm wide category, which is very essential for my tiny cabinet space for fridges. So far, about 3 years, I cannot fault it much, apart from the poor temperature control, i.e. you can never know what temperature you are setting at, that sliding thing is just useless.

And the construction quality inside seems a bit poor, the shelves and crisper often get stuck in the position, and off the railing; but the newer model has exactly the same problem...

Regarding the smells and frost, this fridge is Excellent, no problem whatsoever.

Jane
JaneACT5 posts

small but not bad

It is the first time i am using this brand. I did not know this brand until I bought the refrigerator. It's been about 1 year and half since I bought it, there is still no problem. Also it seems to be suitable for one person or couple because it is small size refrigerator..

Goodies
GoodiesFar North Queensland, QLD104 posts

Only the best

As usual, Westinghouse comes up Trumps with this superb model.

It maintains a flawlessly good temperature in all compartments and keeps fruit and veggies nice and fresh.

It is super quiet which we have found is a beneficial trademark with the brand.

It is also very easy to clean with nice rounded corners and removable accessories and shelves.

I cannot recommend WESTINGHOUSE highly enough.

Courtney
CourtneyMelbourne5 posts
  WBB3700WH

Can't complain - it keeps my food cold!

Perfectly good fridge, no complaints at all! Doesn't leak, break-down, freeze things (in the fridge part, of course it does in the freezer). It is the perfect size for a small apartment and stops you from over filling it. The shelves are moveable so you can customise the fit. Thanks!

raywst
raywst69 posts

Bad Quality Control

I received this new left door fridge today which is a perfect fit for my small fridge area.

Unfortunately, the quality control for this fridge is very bad.

I had this inner door panel which have rough finishing and very noticeable.

On top of that, the paint work at the bottom door was coming off.

So, I am unsure whether I have been sold a factory seconds which I have paid full price for a new product.

However, at the time of writing, the retailer is happy for a replacement next week,

Rating wasn't due the ease of use but on quality control.

GoAhead MakeMyDay
GoAhead MakeMyDaySouth East Queensland, QLD62 posts

Love it!

We bought this fridge/freezer combination in March 2015 and it is still working very well. We were looking for a model that would fit into our limited space and has the fridge on top of the freezer compartment. It only has two freezer drawers plus one tiny one and an ice cube compartment. This is *just* enough freezing space for us, but sometimes I really struggle to fit things in, esp. when I buy meat and want to freeze it.

The silvergrey colour of the front doors really appeal to us. The ONLY thing I have to complain about is that the veggie compartment often gets its drawer bottom frozen up - so there must be some insulation issue. I have had carrots and other stuff in the first layer frozen from time to time.