Westinghouse WBE 5300 / 5304 / 5314 / 5360 Series (528L, Bottom Mount)

Westinghouse WBE 5300 / 5304 / 5314 / 5360 Series (528L, Bottom Mount)

WBE5300SA (Stainless Steel), WBE5314SA, WBE5300WA (White), etc...

RR

RRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Handles are crap, keep popping off now broken

Used for almost 2 years. Handles constantly pop off and now freezer handle foot has broken and I can't find a replacement. Wouldn't recommend Westinghouse. Have had others with bad experiences with this fridge also. Draw fronts don't hold tight and pull off also

Purchased in November 2017.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)

Gareth and Jayne

Gareth and JayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

great space and reliable - just the handles are weak

watch the handles they are weak but Westinghouse replaced mine even whilst out of warranty. currently can only buy the complete handle set for about $180. they are going to start supplying the pedal stool only which is just a screw on item (plastic and breaks easy)

Purchased in October 2016.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
Svetlana

Svetlana

Beautiful fridge, just the right size

Firstly I like the size of this fridge, it isn't too deep for my little short arms to get to the back of the fridge to wipe down. I like the spill free shelf design, if anything leeks it doesn't spread to the other lower shelves. I love the wine shelf, I use it for bottles of water, so much more convenient to get a bottle out and you can see how many you have at a glance. I don't like the height of the medicine keeper you can't fit a large bottle kiddies Panadol or Nurofen in the keeper. I like the vegetable draw and all the draws of the freezer, so much better than wire baskets. No wire baskets for food to wrap around making it impossible to remove without defrosting. Easy to clean inside and out and a very good looking fridge.

Purchased in January 2018 at Appliances Online for $1,161.00.

Cookie

CookieSanctuary Point

Noisy

Have had this fridge now for three months. The style and refrigeration efficiency is good, however when in operation it sounds like a Jet Aircraft, the design of the fan desperately needs looking at. Other family members have got different brand fridges same size or larger and you would not even know they are running

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,558.00.

Hi Cookie,
Narelle from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Fridge.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Narelle, ticket 952449.

Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beeping when door shut and no longer cold

purchased this fridge October 2016 and now it is no longer cold and keeps beeping when the door is shut! Freezer not cold either, it’s not even 3 years old and have had to throw out so much food! Spoke with Electrolux and we are 5 months out of the 2 year warranty and now it will cost me $145 for them to come out and just look at it! Then labour and parts on top of that! Not happy at all!

Purchased in October 2016 at Harvey Norman for $1,569.00.

Kevin Stiff

Weak handles

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Gaurav

GauravPerth

Perfect and comfortable to use

hugh space, good cooling, available in different range options.
it uses less electric bills,
It has lot of space available, and good storage system.
Easy to open and close. The best I like is it have variety of compartments with different size and facility
also it have separate box compartments for vegetables and double door.
Freeze box is lower side, so you dont have to bend frequently unless needed.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Meg

MegPenrith

Good

I love this fridge. Was given the option of ordering it opening either side which was perfect for my kitchen as we needed one that was opposite to what most come. Great amount of space and a good layout. it's the perfect size for my family and I don't think I'm going to need another one until it breaks which I'm hoping to be a very long time from now. I would buy this again and recommend to others.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Blake

BlakeSippy Downs

Died 3 timed in 18 months.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

MargM

MargMPerth

Perfect, quiet

Temperature is great I have set on average the coolest temperature is very cool. Love the size and design of the vegetable chill draw and the ice tray is great. Door seals very well however can be a little hard to open immediately after closing. We purchased this fridge as it is quieter than our previous fridge,

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Dani

DaniSydney, NSW

Great family sized fridge!

We upgraded recently to the Westinghouse (after having another Westinghouse for 7 years) and love it! There is plenty of room inside, with the wide shelves, door shelves, bottle holders, etc The fridge is also nice and bright when you open it, making it easy to find things.
The stainless doors have a nice clean finish, and easy to clean.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Anna s

Anna sBrisbane

Great use of space

I like the design, and it is simple and great for a family of 4. I like that the vegr compartment is easy to reach. Also it is fairly easy to keep clean. Temperature controls are good. Freezer works well, i like the sliding out drawers in the freezer, makes for easy storage

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Tookie

TookieSouth East Queensland, QLD

WBE 5360SA - perfect fridge

Great fridge, has plenty of space. Has great functional racking which can be moved where required. Chilled water is great along with the auto ice maker .. Ice bucket holds a far amount of ice for parties. Good options for vegetables with humidity adjuster and divider. Freezer is great holds a far amount .. would highly recommend this fridge

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Door Handle - Peeling

I have had this fridge for less than 12 months. Seems to work OK but the door handles which I thought were stainless steel are not, they are painted - this paint is peeling off and looks awful. I have sent emails to the people I purchased it from and customer care at electrolux and still no response at all! Must say I am not at all impressed with their customer service - Very disappointing!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Paul Davidson

Paul DavidsonAU

Best fridge I've owned

Besides a minor freezer drawer handle snapping off, this is the best fridge I've owned. There's heaps of room, the climate controls are easy to use, everything stays cold. The stainless steel door is actually quite fingerprint resistant, especially with kids around. It's pretty quiet too, barely noticeable. Very happy with it.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

melsa

melsaAU

Small outside, huge inside

We purchased this fridge as it was the only fridge that had a plumbed in water supply and could fit in the space we had available... which is quite a slim space.
We LOVE this fridge. It looks really good on the outside, it has loads of space inside and the shelves are really easy to clean and I love that I can see through them clearly to see what is on the shelf below it.
The ice maker is perfect for us, we love that you can fill the small tray or the entire draw with home made ice.
I can't fault this fridge :)

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Lil K

Lil KBallarat

Love it

The perfect fridge for us. Freezer compartment on the bottom definitely provides more room than the alternative. We have owned this fridge for 3 months now and have noticed our power bill drop significantly. Very economical to run. Extremely easy to clean with a damp wipe. Haven’t heard it make any noise so quietness a definite bonus. Very happy with purchase for our small family

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Carol

CarolMoorabbin

WORKS OK BUT LACKING IN SOME AREAS

Not overly impressed with this fridge ! We decided to buy the top mounted fridge, so the freezer is at the bottom. The crisper drawer is just not deep enough so putting bulkier items like cauliflower or broccoli is a bit of a struggle. The freezer part is ok but the drawers tend to restrict what you can put in there too. And I seem to struggle putting any taller containers in the fridge. The door handles initially kept falling off, thats been addressed and now seems ok. It operates well and seems to cool well in all areas, it is quiet and looks good. I probably wouldn't buy it again though, I regret not spending a couple of hundred dollars more and getting the Fisher and Paykel.

Date PurchasedSep 2017