• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
kathy

kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Always scratches cheap and nasty

I have had this new oven in my new home,its the worst oven ever,as far as cooking its great,but as far as the stainless steel,its crap,differently not made in Australia the steel just scratches,only have to touch it,and im fussy this top is going out to scrap,Australian stainless steel is better,importing crap from overseas has to stop its cheap and nasty,im not happy this cook top is all scratched in a my new home hate it I recommend you not to buy this crap made over seas even my sink has scratches,and I dont use abrasive pads I use soft clothes not impressed might just buy a Australia brand stove with Australian steel this oven was in my house when they built it this is a photo of my oven

Product is usedWeekly
Bella J

Bella JHobart

Worst purchase ever

I purchased this oven May 2017, within a few months I had the front control panel resealed, then replaced and then the whole unit was replace in Jan 2019. Oven worked for approx 12 months and then started having the same problems with steam getting into the digital control panel at the front. Obviously a huge design fault. I received a call a couple of weeks ago to tell me it was going to be September before I would see the technician back with the parts to fix my oven. Every time you cook something in the oven that generates any steam as soon as you open the door the control panel goes haywire, turning the temperature up or down or cycling through the different settings.

Purchased in May 2017 at The Good Guys for A$2,500.00.

Design Fault

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys.

Lee F.

I emailed that before and didn’t get a response.

Danielle

DanielleSydney Surrounds, NSW

So far we are happy

We just brought this product so far it’s good heats up fast heaps of oven space and a little storage cabinet underneath the oven tray has a little slider to make it easy to remove products without placing your hand in the hot oven.

Jacko

JackoGippsland, VIC

It's good but their are small issues.

Purchased in December 2018 at Betta Home Living for A$2,229.00.

Product is usedSeveral times a week

This oven is dangerous. Do not use!

Purchased in August 2017.

Flemmo01

Flemmo01Victoria

Bad design

I purchased my stove a month ago and decided to wait a little while before reviewing,I can’t say I’m overly impressed by this design, every time we are using the hot plates and also have the oven going, we have issues with the oven constantly turning off as we are leaning over it to cook on the stove. The front panel for the oven is that sensitive it shuts off if you lean against it when cooking on the cook top which to me is bad design! I can’t complain against anything else though as happy with the way the oven cooks and the stovetop. I have had more expensive stoves and this one is good value for the money. Just poor design features.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,800.00.

Displeased Owner

Displeased OwnerNorthern Territory

Glass on cooktop cracked when cooking

Have had issues with the cooktop and not turning on all the time. Then worse the glass on the front element simply cracked when it was in use which was shocking to say the least. The crack then run to the back one as well. Not impressed with this model and not sure I would buy another Westinghouse cooker again.

Purchased in March 2016 at Harvey Norman.

Product is usedWeekly

Cook top is TERRIBLE

Oven is great. Cook top drives us nuts! Once you get the element to the temperature you want it, you cannot reduce heat down or it stops working. We've had an electrian out twice at our own cost & he says there's nothing wrong with it. He's wrong! Grrrrrr

Purchased in August 2014 at Harvey Norman for A$2,000.00.

Product is usedSeveral times a week

Find out how Westinghouse WFE946 compares to other Freestanding Ovens

it's made a chef out of me

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Rod T.

Rod T.North-West & West coast, TAS

Happy camper

I would have loved an induction cooker this size but they were so over the top in price I went for the ceramic which I was used to in any case. If you're not to sloppy and clean regularly the top is easy to look after. I love the width of the oven as it maximises what's available and just looks so good with no knobs or buttons. Can be a little sensitive to touch and sometimes turns on/off too easily and often need a firm press on controls with dry fingers but otherwise thumbs up.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
J.H.

J.H.AU

Terrible Oven. Nothing but trouble!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Awesome service

When things go wrong you see how good a manufacturer is. Recently our 3 year old oven developed a problem and the efforts of their tech that came to fix it was nothing short of spectacular. His patience, perseverance and professionalism was something any employer would be very proud of. Up until the problem and since being repaired the product has been fantastic and a great buying experience. I highly recommend Westinghouse and will put them at the top of my list for future purchases.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Jimmer

JimmerPerth

Excellent oven that hasn't missed a beat.

We wanted an electric 90cm oven and hob in an all-in-one as our property doesn't have gas. Knowing that the brand was a good choice and reviews seem positive we took the plunge and opted for this one. It's been fantastic. Cooks evenly in the oven and has plenty of modes for selecting based upon your chosen meal. The oven has a "Fast Heat Up" option if you're in a hurry. The hob heats very quickly and has heaps of space for lots of pots and pans.
We've hosten heaps of dinners for 10+ people and this oven has never missed a beat.
One word of caution - its heavy!

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Lil

Lil

❤️ my new oven

It's ability to cook the food efficiently and it doesn't dry anything out. ❤️ the fact that it is touch screen and the ease to clean it is amazing. it's so spacious so you can cook more than one or two meals at a time and it's cooked evenly. ❤️ the built in timer and pause buttons.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

DeeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Had trouble with 2 of these

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Dream oven.....nightmare cooktop

Cook top is so bad that it stops cooking or burns things. It is so bad that I had it checked by a service man but it was not faulty. Grrr. I know a lot of people with ceramic tops that don't have my issues. Going to replace it I hate it that much.

Date PurchasedMar 2014
Genny.N

Genny.NMelbourne

Great looking and very easy to use and keep clean.

Very happy with functionality of oven. Easy to use. Love that the oven doors don't get hot - Great feature when children are in the kitchen. Love the look of it and the ease of cleaning the ceramic top. It also serves as another surface in my small kitchen when I'm preparing food. Would love it even better if it was an induction cooktop! As a bonus it even has a really useful storage area in the bottom!

Date PurchasedOct 2013
Lesh

LeshBowral

Amazing product

This product is amazing, I can't fault anything so far.
It cooks my cakes and roasts perfectly.

The ceramic top can look a little smudgy and will need a ceramic cooktop cleaner that can be bought at local supermarket....it looks like new everytime once cleaned...

I would recommend to all family and friends

Date PurchasedApr 2017