Westinghouse WSE6200WA (620L, White)

Westinghouse WSE6200WA (620L, White) Questions & Answers

MPN: WSE6200WA

13 questions from our users

Michelle M.

Michelle M.asked

WSE6200WA (White)

CL flashing. Had our fridge 2.5 years. Had the CL issue and got a new fan replaced under warranty. 10 months later and now CL is flashing again. So mad! Called westinghouse who told me that it's now out of warranty and will cost me to fix. Seems a common problem with this model. Has anyone had theirs fixed twice and it actually live? Or do I need to buy a new fridge??

Hi Michelle
Denise from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your fridge.
We would love the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with fridge.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Denise Ticket Number 1107949

William J R.

William J R.asked

WSE6200WA (White)

What do the Codes stand for on the interface. The freezer is not chilling properly

Lindsey Basked

WSE6200WA (White)

I have just bought a WSE6200WA side by side fridge freezer. I CANNOT get the ice twister to sit under the shelf. It doesn't appear to fit both my husband and I have spent the last hour trying everything. Any ideas?

Lindsey B

Fixed! The runner under the shelf that holds the ice maker had been installed backwards. It was never going to fit. Harvey Norman were most helpful and exchanged the shelf and ice maker. I must say that WESTINGHOUSE have been less than useless.

Trisha

Trishaasked

WSE6200WA (White)

Have black rubber sealant leaking from both inside corners at the bottom making both doors sticking. How can I remove the black rubber sealant?

IE1983

IE1983asked

WSE6200WA (White)

After three month of having the new Westinghouse WSE6200WA it shows FF and CL?? Not happy at all could someone explain this please.
Ingolf (ingolfandrenate@me.com)

Melasked

WSE6200WA (White)

My fridge is saying CL on control panel I can not work out what is wrong with it I have already lost heaps of good and am worried I’m going to lose the rest of it! I’m a single mother and can not afford this at this time of year! Please help. Any suggestions?

Louise
Louise

Hi did you get an answer. I have the same problem and no answers

Mel

Nope your answer is the first I received but has corrected it’s self now thank god

Cathy J.
Cathy J.

I have this problem too. Going to ring where we bought it from to see what we can do. Everything in the freezer has defrosted and is only getting down to 20 degrees, and the fridge isn't keeping cold either. Did you get an answer at all as to what it was? It's a westinghouse side by side fridge freezer, only bought it about 4 months ago.

Michelle

Michelleasked

WSE6200WA (White)

I have attached one door handle incorrectly as the top lug fastened but the other two aren’t, can I take handle off and start again?

Guy W.
Guy W.

I got a piece of fence post wrapped in a towel and tapped upward using a hammer. To my relief it popped off in a few taps.

Lauren A

Lauren Aasked

WSE6200WA (White)

There is a constant loud whirring that stops when either door has been opened. Any ideas of what this could be? This item was purchased new in Jan, started making whirring about 3 months ago. Thanks.

Shaz
Shaz

I'm sorry I don't know as mine hasn't done that. However it should still be under warranty so give them a ring. Let me know what you find out.

Hi Lauren,
Julie from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Fridge.
We would love the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with the noise
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Julie
Julie

Veee

Veeeasked

WSE6200WA (White)

I purchased my fridge Jan 2018 and up until now it has worked perfectly. I noticed the letters CL on the display tonight. The food is not cold and the freezer is thawing. I'm unable to locate my manual at the moment and fear I have to throw away a lot of food. Can you please tell me what CL means?

digitaladvisor
digitaladvisor

Same issue. CL means doors open. But our doors were tightly closed. Reset at power wall switch. (OFF/ON) Still CL flashing comes back. Call the repair place it will require fixing.

Rachael

Rachaelasked

WSE6200WA (White)

There is a black tar like substance appears to have oozed from the body of the fridge & is sticking to the bottom of the fridge door. What can be done to rectify this?

TimL

TimLasked

WSE6200WA (White)

Does the depth of the fridge 784mm include handles?

Kathy

From my measurement it does include handles but hard to get around the back now it is in place and something like this is always worth checking yourself in store or at least in the brochure.

Meria

Meriaasked

WSE6200WA (White)

I can't get the Ice cube tray to slide into position under the shelf that's made for it. I think there is a fault where it's supposed to slide onto. I only got the it today 15/1/2018.
Can anyone help please?

Hi Meria,
Kathy from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Fridge.
We would love the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with Westinghouse model WSE6200WA
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Kathy

Meddyg-Dai
Meddyg-Dai

My husband can still not get the tray in and we've had the fridge for months now but I have no hassles.I simply look at where it has to line up and in it goes. Sorry hope this helps.

wayned
wayned

I have had no problems with the tray. Is the main unit in correctly? It has 4 oval shaped openings that face upwards, this unit then "clicks" in by depressing a small half oval tab at the front of the unit and pushing in to the final position.The ice maker and collection tray slide in underneath. good luck

Mike

Mikeasked

WSE6200WA (White)

How do I remove handles from the refrigerator?

Hi Mike,
I have never had to remove the handles on my fridge so to be honest I wouldn’t know, I would “google” or “YouTube” to see how you can do this, have a great day.
Kind regards

See all Westinghouse 620L Side by Side questions

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives