Great interior design

This fridge is the best fridge I have ever owned. It is very spacious inside and there's plenty of room for everything. The best part is the vegetable crisper; I can keep lettuce for 2 weeks!! And it's so quiet. Also, everything is nice and cold.

Purchased in August 2018.

Great value refrigerator

Purchased this refrigerator as I was just after something simple and affordable - but so far it has been great. Haven't had any issues whatsoever, and it looks quite good. I'd even say it looks like a more expensive model.

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online.

Noise Level

Not much to complain about

Good medium range fridge and have been happy with its performance so far. If I could only change the egg tray from 10 to 12 placeholders because usually most of the egg packaging in stores nowadays contain 12 eggs and not 10. I always end up frustrated with place to find for 2 remaining eggs.
They should also include door hinge kit with the fridge.

Purchased in January 2019 at Appliances Online.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

Modern

Love internal space even though still considered a small or compact fridge for small apartment.
Impressed with freezer and ice cube compartment.
Consistency of temperature is reasonable especially as I like food extra-cold.
Door opens and closes easily.
No defrosting required which is great.
Modern design and easy to keep clean.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Sparkling & Economical

This fridge was a major purchase for me as I needed something that was small enough to fit in an apartment, yet big enough that I am not struggling for fridge space or having to shop multiple times each week.
Love the fact that I can have a fridge & freezer in one appliance - saves space.
Very easy to clean and no defrosting required.
Love internal space and modern design.
Quality appliance; not cheap shelves.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Fantastic!

i really love this top mounted fridge. I have wanted an upside-down fridge for some time and this one is both affordable and excellent. I found the value for money to be great.

We have moved into a very small flat and there are only two of us so this small sized fridge suits us well...
It is quiet and the temperatures very stable.
The freezer draws are excellent for preventing loss of cold air.
The vegetable draw is fine for two or three people.
It is easy to clean and organise.
I find having a fridge that is smaller rather than larger means you don't keep unnecessary or expired things in there and I find I clean it out more frequently which is good.
I love the ice tray also.

My only problem is that we were told it would come with a door converter but it was not included in the delivery. After several phone calls I have not been able to sort this out and it is a great nuisance in our small kitchen. Not too happy about this.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Basic fridge does the job

This is a very basic fridge but its good brand and works flawlessly. Its as cold as a mother in laws kiss and quiet as a mouse when running. I got it to fit into our limited kitchen space. Its surprisingly light in weight, I guess they don make em like they used to but its also more efficient than the old ones. Plenty of freezer space for its size and good flexible shelves..

Great fridge

The design of this refrigerator is tall and slim ensuring it will fit in a narrower space. Great space inside and adequate freezer compartment with fitted ice tray. It is very quiet and I am usually unaware of the motor when it comes on. Glass shelves are easy to clean and the crisper has three settings to keep fruit and vegetables fresh and crisp.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Simple Fridge Works Well

This suits us very well. We are just a couple and its all the size we need. Its very much a traditional fridge with a clear and simple layout. The shelves are adjustable and very well laid out inside. The freezer is awesome and freeze food ever so quickly. And the best bit - it runs so quietly and smoothly. We love it.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Bad fridge - support from Westinghouse Nil!

I chose this fridge because it fitted into my allotted compartment in my kitchen. And it looks nice. BUT - This fridge was a disappointment from the first. My veg compartment is always wet and when I complained they told me that it was supposed to be like that. Nonesense. But they would not fix it. So for the past few years I have to dry the veg compartment constantly or have my vegetables rot.

The other day the freezer door would not stay shut.

Needless to say I am not happy and would never recommend Westinghouse fridges.

On reading my review Westinghosue got in touch with me, but then proceeded to do NOTHING. No further communications even though I gave them my details.
So I unfortunately I can not recommend this Fridge or Westinghouse.

Date PurchasedMar 2010

Great All Round Fridge

This fridge is narrow and that is exactly what we needed to fit our odd shaped kitchen. It runs extremely quietly and the freezer is excellent. There is plenty of space and it can freeze ice in no time. Our old one really struggled. The shelves are well laid out and it looks good too. We are happy with this good quality fridge.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Great fridge

Very happy with this fridge, it's big enough for our family (3 people) and keeps it's temperature really well. It's quiet and easy to clean. Especially like the draw with ice cubes. We needed to change the door handle to the other side, purchased an additional kit for it but was easily done. No frosting in freezer department.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Good Value Fridge

I primarily chose this fridge because it was the largest one that would fit in the space available. Other considerations were the nice design and the favourable reviews elsewhere. I'm happy with my decision so far. It looks great in my kitchen, seems to maintain temperature across the whole fridge, and although I hear the thing occasionally I'd still consider it to be a quiet fridge. I'm the only user of the fridge at present but I reckon it'd be suitable for 3 at least. Oh, and the ice maker is fantastic. Finally, the shelves and compartments are easily removed from the fridge for cleaning. Recommended.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

A good product

The product has lots of space in comparison to the competitors. The pricing is also decent. The website I purchased from also helped in making the purchase selection easy. I bought it over a week ago, and I must say I am satisfied with the product. Happy buying everyone. It is a good product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

A Brilliant Piece Of Refidge Cooling

what a fantastic way to keep things absolutely cold this summer with my new Westinghouse top fridge / bottom freezer piece of equipment , runs like a dream , easy to keep clean and loads of pace top and bottom , highly recommend to all , i found having chosen white is the best choice as its the best way to keep it clean inside and out regards DOUG F

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Excellent Refrigerator!

Very energy efficient for the same priced other brands. 4 star energy rating which will consume only 328 KWh/year. Maintains excellent cooling temperature in both fridge and freezer. Multiple settings for different fruits and vegetables in the bottom compartment. Auto door closure just slows down before closing to avoid breaking anything in the door, specially eggs. Very quite and easy to clean fridge. Excellent for a small family.

Terrible product

I purchased this refrigerator from The Good Guys 31/05/14 thankfully with an extended warranty. The first breakdown, the product stopped cooling and freezing, was dealt with under the manufacturer’s warranty less than 2 years later on 12/05/16. I lost all of my food at that time. A short 20 months later the exact same thing has happened. I’ve had to wait 3 days for a repair person so have lost all contents again and have to take a day off work again as they can only give you a day and then 30 minutes notice of repair persons arrival. The product is now in the extended warranty period with The Good Guys extended warranty. I have no doubt that this product will fail again and I will then have finished the warranty period. I have spoken to Westinghouse / Electrolux about this but it seemed that their main concern was not that their product was substandard but that it was not their problem but was the problem of the extended warranty company. My advice, avoid buying Westinghouse / Electrolux products at all costs. Obviously not built to go any reasonable distance.

Date PurchasedMay 2014

Great Fridge

I love this fridge, keeps everything at a good temperature in all compartments. The freezer works very well and no need to defrost. It is a very quiet appliance. The only time I hear anything is when the auto defrost kicks in at night. Very easy to remove and wipe out the fruit and veg bin and shelving. I love the ice maker, I never run out of ice blocks for drinks now. The slide out tray for butter, cheese etc. at the top is a great idea. I like the gadget at the bottom to keep bottles from rolling around. The sliding shelving in the door is excellent and I can slide to accommodate any size of bottle or jar. All in all a great fridge.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

It works,but very noisy

It was delivered in September,2017when the unit renovation about to finish.I started use 3 weeks ago. It maintains the temperature. Somehow the motor runs almost every hour. It's very annoying in my unit where it's open kitchen. I called the tech centre, says it's normal for this model.I won't recommend to anyone.

Very good

Mantain good temperature, keeps things cold accordingly. Also quite, sometimes you hear a little noise but not bad, its normal, and it is easy to clean, you can adjust the rack on the door fridge, nice looks, space is okay, 328 kwh per year. Good value for money compere with the energy consumption.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

my fridge WTB3400WG is leaking water
Fridge is driving water

FRIDGE IS getting hot at back. Very hot. Cannot keep hand for longer than 10seconds. What is possible cause? Freezer works well but fridge not cooling as well.

Could you please tell me the measurements of this model? thanks
You can look it up online easilyHi Jo, Julie from Electrolux here. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about the Fridge. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Julie. Thanks, JulieJust tap on product dimensions and the measurements are all there. We have bought the door kit and are going to change the direction the door opens to better suit our kitchen.

WTB3400AG (Silver)WTB3400WG (White)WTB3400PA-XAU (340L, Pacific Silver)WTB3400WA-XAU (340L, White)WTB3400PF (Silver)WTB3400WC (White)WTB3400WF (White)
Price (RRP) $999$949
Shelf MaterialGlass
Number of Shelves5
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins 1
Door Hinge Reversible Door Hinge
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Capacity
Total Capacity 339 L
Fridge Capacity 250 L
Freezer Capacity 89 L
Replaced byWestinghouse WTB3400PB (340L, Pacific Silver)Westinghouse WTB3400PB (340L, Pacific Silver)Westinghouse WTB3400AG (Silver)Westinghouse WTB3400WF (White)Westinghouse WTB3400WG (White)

Download manual