Great value!!

This is a great fridge. We bought 2, a left and right hinged and put them side by side. Almost twice the literage of a double door fridge for about the same price! The fridge and freezer Compartments both keep a consistent temperature and are easy to adjust. Really like how much usable space it has for a single door fridge, compared to the double door one we used to have. The doors are easy to open and close unless you just closed the fridge and try to open it again straight away, it gets a bit of suction and you have to tug it.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Love it, very quiet and spacious

Easy to clean, non spill shelving, interchangeable shelving and a great veggie draw which keeps produce very fresh. Spacious freezer and very quiet. Has an ice tray which you turn to fill a tray which is handy for summer. Has a draw in the fridge which is great for the cheese and other dairy. Can’t fault this fridge

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Bad design cheap materials

Having just finished a fight with Westinghouse re a stainless steel fridge that rusted they proved that after sales service doesn't exist and they could care after blaming everything except the standard of the material. Consumer affairs managed to get us a small discount on a new fridge and we bought the above quickly as they only gave us 30 days to take up their miserable offer. We discovered after purchase the crisper drawer is not on rollers but gets dragged across a bumpy plastic track. Needless to say a serviceman said it was a design fault and couldn't be fixed. BUY A WESTINGHOUSE PRODUCT AT YOUR OWN RISK, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Lovely clean design

Really like this fridge - I got it as new on eBay and it really is in new condition. Runs beautifully and quiet as a mouse. No leaks of any problems at all. I really like the shelving - super easy to pull out and clean and adjust. Just a simple, well designed fridge from a reliable maker

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Very good apart from the crisper draw.

Have had previous Westinghouse fridges which lasted for 19 years and longer for one prior to that. Downgraded to a smaller model due to kids leaving home and fridge needing replacement. Fridge/freezer works extremely well for cooling etc but crisper draw was difficult to open/close from purchase. Crisper draw now continually drops out of runners even after being put back on.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Hi Nic, Kathy from Electrolux here. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Westinghouse fridge. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Kathy. Thanks, KathyKathy from Electrolux was extremely helpful and the problem with the crisper draw was rectified promptly and free even though the fridge was slightly outside the warranty period. The crisper draw now works perfectly. Many thanks to all involved. I would now recommend this fridge to anyone when the draw has been improved.

Door set up

Still unpacking, how and where to place the 2 long shelves on the door? Looks a great fridge, my last one as a Fridgedair purchased in 1963. Helen
I have chosen Westinghouse because they are the same company and I expect the same long service from this fridge, as soon as I set it going.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
where do i put the 2 long shelves on the door, one does not seem to fit?

Great product

This fridge is a great size for 2 people. Very roomy. The freezer is a good size as long as you don’t buy in bulk. The crisper is annoying pushing it in and out. Quite awkward in motion. Very easy to keep clean and it’s not noisy. It keeps the temperature well balanced.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Can’t complain

The reason I went for this model was value for money....it’s the best size from the brand I like in the money I wanted...it’s massive in size has better power rating from my 7 year old 370L Westinghouse...I still think best is if we have freezers down and refrigerator up....that’s no doubt a much convenient option....the problem is in this money I could get one of those but smaller in size....trade off is you go for bigger size or freezer at bottom...I wanted a bigger size so went for it...

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Big capacity - being tall rather than wide is great for a small kitchen

We retired our old Westinghouse after 25 years of reliable service, hope the new one does as well.
I love the click in door shelves and the variety of layout options. There is some noise though not half as bad as the old one. With glass shelving it is easy to clean and with good lighting in fridge easy to see what is stored inside. Freezer compartment works well and holds plenty. The door storage in the freezer is well designed and see through so I don't lose things in there. The crisper drawer is driving me insane, but hoping I'll get the knack of it soon. Overall I am very pleased with this fridge/freezer.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Australian made

This a bit embarrassing I purchased my one and only fridge back in 1991.My Westinghouse fridge .this fridge hasn't had any parts replaced appart from one globe.the food stays fresh and it chills the beer quick to.when I purchased the fridge I asked for a Australian made fridge because I wanted something that would last.Hope the poor buggers arnt waiting for me to buy another

Date PurchasedFeb 1998

Worst crisper draw I have ever used

This fridge's crisper draw is extremely bad. It doesn't slide open at all and has to be lifted off the rails to make it move. It doesn't even appear wide enough to properly fit. It's never properly sealed which makes humidity control completely useless. It's unbelievable this got past any kind of quality assurance. It actually looks like they just got a draw from a different model and tried to make it fit.

It is also a very loud fridge. Build quality is nowhere near as good as the older Australian made Westinghouse fridge we had, which unfortunately was replaced under warranty with this inferior model.

On the positive side it does a good job of staying cold even during the hotter months.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Hi Benny Linda from Electrolux here. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your fridge If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Linda Thanks,

Westinghouse is my forever choice fridge

I always trust westinghouse for fridge, I never have problems with this brand.That is why,couple months ago when i wanted to buy a fridge,Westinghouse is till my first choice

It always maintain the good temperature in all the compartments,making all my fruit and vegies fresh all the time

It is easy to clean the inside and the outside.

Best Buy!

This fridge has been amazing. Maintains great temperature throughout the fridge and freezer and all compartments throughout.
Quiet fridge and very easy to clean. Plenty of space for all the groceries to fit in. The compartments for example crisper is great size to keep fruit and veg fresh for longer.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Just the fridge we needed

Have always liked Westinghouse refrigerators for durability, last one lasted 25 years. This is the traditional freezer on top model which is cheaper and ideal for the space we had to put it in. We probably could have just replaced the seals on the old Westinghouse and given it a good clean, but it is great to have this easy to clean, quiet, new model!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great fridge

We purchased this fridge about 18 months ago as our old Westinghouse was playing up after about 8 years of solid use. It's a great fridge that hasn't given us any issue to date. I expect it will continue to keep our food fresh and drinks chilled for at least another 5 years.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Fantastic Fridge from a bulletproof brand.

After 18 years we finally have to say goodbye to our previous Westinghouse fridge and not because it broke! but it was just so old couldn't keep food cold enough. I have literally nothing bad to say about Westinghouse; their fridges are so wonderfully reliable and its remarkable when I can say I've basically used the one fridge for most of my life. The previous fridge we had (that was replaced when i was really young) was also a Westinghouse and my mum says was also a good 16 years old.

Anyway about this fridge in particular
-The LED lighting is nice and bright and will light up all the levels
-Very quiet operation
-Quick cool function is fantastic
-plenty of space for stuff
- As for reliability only time can tell but if the last two Westinghouse fridges we've had have held for 15+ years I have no doubts this will too.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Nothing but trouble, breaks constantly, very low quality. Dissapointed in Westinghouse.

Bought for very cheap in Harvey Norman Fyshwick on 18/11/2017 for just over $900, seemed like a great purchase, however problems started right away. The crisper would constantly slide off the railings and is really hard to close/open. Placed warranty call, the technician came and fixed, the crisper worked for two days, then became difficult to open/close again. On the weekend the fridge stopped working and the food wouldn't get chilled. All my food went off. Placed a warranty call again, the technician comes to have a look today. Also, the fridge is super loud at night, everything vibrating. I woke up a few times from the noise the fridge was making. Here is the details to verify my purchase: 18/11/17 11:13:25 61 6098737, serial #: 71773510

Date PurchasedNov 2017
The technician came same day as I placed warranty call, so the fridge is working now. Warranty service in Eletrolux is pretty good - quick response and same day service. I am still unhappy about this particular model though. Had I known I would have issues, I would have never bought it.

Nice Big Fridge, Very Quiet and Very spacious Inside,not expensive

Very nice big Fridge for less than $1000 and very spacious inside. Very spacious space for Freezer, very energy efficient, very quiet, Nice Glass shelving instead of racks, hence easy to clean. Sliding divider for fruit or vegetables is very convenient indeed. It has also a warning alarm when door has been opened for too long which is also very convenient feature.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Pay the price

When shopping for whitegoods i try to buy good name brands. I purchased my westinghouse because of this. I happy to pay an extra amount to avoid issues later on. It's a good dependable buy, it's quiet and maintains an even temperature. Obviously the fridge you buy should depend on how many people in your household, so this may not be for you.

Date PurchasedSep 2012

Economical purchase but good quality

This fridge has a good temperature control even in a hottest time in summer this year. Also it is quiet while then compressor is working. In terms of cleaning it is easy to clean mainly as it is frost-free. The freezer is pretty big to have all my purchase.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

The crisper is not wide enough to enable the crisper to run on the runners on both sides. One side is on the runner the other is not.
It should you've got a dud, typical westinghouse, take it back to where you bought it and demand another crisper drawer. My problem is that it doesn't slide out. Good luck.

Does anyone have the parts list for this fridge? I need to order a new crisper plastic as our old one is cracked from the door slamming

The crisper draw keeps falling off the runners lately and now the vegetables at the rear of the crisper keep freezing and we get ice and water build up underneath the crisper, although the temperature in the fridge and freezer seem fine. Any ideas as to how to fix this issue?
I’m sorry, I’ve never had this problem! I don’t know anything about how to fix it, you might have to call the manufacturer? Sorry I can’t be more helpAs I’ve already stated the Westinghouse fridge is a heap of rubbish and in the past they have given me next to no help and don’t even respond we consumer affairs contacted them. The crisper runners are a joke. I contacted Harvey Norman who sent out a technician who shrugged and said it was a design fault but at least it cost them money and if enough people do this they may fix the next model. I haven’t had a freezing problem but the fridge obviously has a fault. Contact the manager where you bought it and demand it is fixed. If they try the ‘ out of warranty’ line consumer affairs state that there is a legitimate and legal obligation for the consumer to expect the product to perform for the expected life of the equipment. I think from memory that was 8 to 10 years for a fridge. Check it out and go get them, be persistent and annoy them frequently until they fix it and don’ forget criticising the shop and Westinghouse on social media. People read those reviews before they buy and they know it. Hope this helps and good luck.

WTB4600WAR (450L, White, Right)WTB5400WA (540L, White)WTB4600SA (450L, Stainless)WTB5400SA (540L, Stainless)WTB4600WAL (450L, White, Left)
Energy Rating3.5Stars3.5Stars3.5Stars3.5Stars3.5Stars
Depth730mm727mm730mm727mm
Door OpeningRight
Width699mm796mm699mm796mm
Price (RRP) $1299$1449$1299$1649
Capacity450L540L450L540L
Height1725mm1725mm1725mm1725mm
Replaced byWestinghouse WTB4604SA / WTB5404SAWestinghouse WTB4604SA / WTB5404SAWestinghouse WTB4604SA / WTB5404SAWestinghouse WTB4604SA / WTB5404SAWestinghouse WTB4604SA / WTB5404SA

Visit official website - Download manual