Westpac Altitude Business Gold

Westpac Altitude Business Gold

See the Best Frequent Flyer & Travel Credit Cards in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• 0% Annual Card Fee for the first year

• Earn up to 1 Altitude Point per $1 spent on eligible business purchases

• Complimentary Business Inconvenience Insurance and Unauthorised Transaction Insurance

• Complimentary Travel and Purchase-related Insurances

Cons

• $150 Annual Card Fee after the first year

• 3% Foreign Transaction Fee

CategoryFrequent Flyer & Travel Credit Cards, Balance Transfer Credit Cards and Rewards Credit Cards
Contact Number 132 032
24-Hour Phone Contact No
Online Live Chat No
Card TypeMastercard
BenefitsComplimentary Travel Insurance and Reduced First Year Annual Fee
Minimum Income $30,000
Additional Cardholders 1
Additional Cardholder Fee $0 p.a.
Minimum Repayments3%
Rewards ProgramQantas Frequent Flyer and Westpac Altitude Rewards
Points Earn Rate 1 points per $1
Points Conditions
  • 1 point earned per $1 spent on eligible business purchases with Mastercard

• 0.5 points per $1 spent on eligible business purchases for government payments

Points are capped at 20,000 per statement cycle. Bonus points do not count towards the points cap.

Contactless PaymentsFitbit Pay, Garmin Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
Rates & Fees
Purchase Rate20.24% p.a.
Cash Advance Fee2%
Late Payment Fee$15
Annual Fee$150 p.a.
Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
Interest Free Period 55 days
Cash Advance Rate20.74% p.a.
Introductory Offers
Sign-Up Bonus Earn 60,000 bonus Altitude Points when you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval.
Reduced First Year Annual Fee $0.00
Balance Transfer Rates
Balance Transfer Period 12 months
Balance Transfer Rate 4.99% p.a.
Release dateMay 2007

KenSydney, NSW

Westpac-Master Card Statement

Akarus

AkarusTAS, 7052

Good

FitnesspmMount Waverley

Travel insurance is a joke!

I had a motorbike accident in Thailand about 3 year ago where i choose to upgrade to Altitude Gold to cover me with travel insurance.

While being in out out of conscious and trying to deal with Westpac, after 2-3 days and a hospital bill over $30,000, Westpac wouldn't insure me due to having a one way ticket! I just pack my bags for 3 months and thought i would travel to different parts of the world!

It's been 3 years and my leg isn't any better where the hospital in Thailand basically stop treatment due to no travel insursance where I won't go more into my nightmare due to Westpac! They basically left me for dead!
Nothing, i can't believe they left me for dead!
Travel insurance is a joke!

Fitnesspm

One way ticket, return ticket, BIG DEAL... it's just a dodgy way for Westpac to get out of paying for travel insurance!

lachie_89

This card is useful, especially earning velocity points. I manage to claim rewards all the time. 2 return trips form Sydney to Brisbane was claimed just using my points. The travel insurance has manage to save me alot too when I travel, and I always have the peace of mind that i'm always covered if something goes wrong.
Altitude points earned and then converted to Virgin Blue points. Complimentary travel insurance
high interest rate. $150 Yearly fee

MattBam

MattBam

OK

This card is good overall but a bit expensive due to the high interest rate on purchases and cash advances. The annual fee is a bit pricey as well. I got this card at the time as the deal seemed better than any other banks at the time.
The 10,000 bonus points for signing up was very good.
Good styling.
Easy to use website and payment system.
Lots of bank branches if needed
clear and easy to understand statements.
High interest rate on purchases and cash advances.
The extra Amex gold card is a bit uselessa nd just another card to carry around